Career In Stocks

GameOver22

Hi

I know i asked a similier question before, but because i still dont understand my options, i hope i dont step on anyones toes by creating this thread.

I am 22, ive been learning how to trade for 7 months, heavily! With my mentor from the states (i live in England), he mainly swing trades, he sometimes holds for up to 18 months! Hes a great guy and has tought me alot.

I will trade for myself like ive been tought, but i would like a job in this field, doing something, with a normal salery, i think there are some of these jobs out there, im not interested in an arcade as i would have to pay for the desk and risk half my money etc.

So what are my options (if i have any), as i will be trading for myself, the job does not need to be trading as such, a stock broker? Where i take orders from people who do want to trade, i could analyse charts? Thats my greatest strength, reading the charts.

I use candles, volume, trend lines, and a few indicators.

Do i have any options? How much experiance would i need for a salery job? Im not fussy, i dont mind starting at the bottom, getting people coffee lol, i just want a job in the stock "field".

Thanks guys.

Matt :cool:

Ive looked on here: www.efinancialcareers.co.uk

Where it says "salery 40k - 75k"

For broker jobs and trading etc, is that REALLY the salery, or just what you COULD earn?

Why are the salerys so high for these types of jobs?

Should i be getting some qualifications of some sort to apply for them? My school GCSE grades are awful.

Matt