Cancer question/request

http://www.naturalnews.com/027004_cancer_coffee_health.html
The Gerson Therapy: Big Pharma and the AMA Suppress Another Holistic Cancer Cure

(NaturalNews) Unlike Essiac Tea or Hoxsey's herbal formula, the Gerson Therapy is a completely dietary based protocol with coffee enemas for liver detoxification. There is no single herbal formula, no magic bullet. But just as with Rene Caisse's Essiac Tea and Hoxey's secret formula, it has proven effective with even the most difficult cancer cases. It is much less expensive than FDA/AMA approved cancer "cures".

Dr. Max Gerson was ridiculed and harassed by a cancer industry that promotes expensive, harsh, even injurious treatments that don't cure. This unjust treatment was similar to Caisse's and Hoxsey's plight. Neither one made much money from their humanitarian endeavors, and neither did Dr. Gerson.

The Gerson Therapy is effective for other degenerative diseases as well, mostly by restoring health and killing pathogens or cancer cells naturally. Dr. Gerson cured Albert Schweitzer of his diabetes when he was 70 years old, allowing Schweitzer to continue his difficult work until he was 90.

After Max Gerson died, Albert Schweitzer wrote that Dr. Gerson was a medical genius who .. . "achieved more than seemed possible under adverse conditions. Many of his basic ideas have been adopted without having his name connected with them."

A Brief Gerson Therapy History

Max Gerson began his natural healing approach by treating tuberculosis in his native Germany during the 1920's. Even then there was opposition to his work from other physicians. By chance, a woman with terminal cancer requested that Dr. Gerson treat her cancer using his tuberculosis curing methods. At first he declined. He was not sure it would work for her or even for cancer at all, and he didn't want any more problems from the medical establishment in Germany.

But she insisted and drew up a document asserting her responsibility and indemnifying him from liability. To his surprise, she recovered completely. Then there were more cancer patients, and Dr. Gerson committed himself to the curing cancer. He left Germany as Nazism took over, continued his methods in France for a short while, and then arrived in the United States.

After practicing out of his home, he set up a clinic in upper New York state with some assistance from grateful cured patients. He published his findings and successes, which led to some attacks by the established medical community. After taking five successfully cured "incurable" cancer patients to Congress in an effort to prove his therapy's worth in the mid 1940's, the AMA and Big Pharma actually stepped up the attacks.

Dr. Gerson's daughter, Charlotte Gerson, who was very involved with the Gerson Therapy and continued after her father's death, claims that a doctor working in his clinic was a mole for the medical establishment. This same doctor later retracted positive statements about Gerson's therapy from medical journals. During his presence, several documents were discovered to be "missing".

Charlotte also asserts that Max Gerson was poisoned by someone putting arsenic into his afternoon coffee. There is forensic evidence to support her claim. There was arsenic detected in his urine after he complained of stomach cramps upon drinking his afternoon coffee. The establishment claimed he died of lung cancer. According to Charlotte, there were no tumors on his lungs. His weakened condition from ingesting arsenic at his 77 years of age simply precipitated a lung infection.

Charlotte's son and Max Gerson's grandson, Howard Straus, has written the book Dr. Max Gerson: Healing the Hopeless. Howard had to take it to Canada for publishing since he could not find a willing publisher in the States. Even then, some passages that were very unflattering to Big Pharma, the AMA, and medical journals were removed.

The hopeless and terminally ill were who mostly came to Dr. Gerson's clinic. It's sadly true that most cancer patients turn to alternative methods only after AMA/Big Pharma fails, if they are still alive. Then they are considered incurable or terminal. Dr. Gerson felt that because of this, he wasn't shut down. After all, when more money can't be squeezed out of desperate cancer victims because they are considered incurable, there can't be any concern over competition, right?

Howard's book chronicles Dr. Gerson's achievements in the face of constant adversity and ridicule. And Charlotte herself has recently co-written The Gerson Therapy, which covers the therapy's protocol. The Gerson Institute exists today to ensure, with certification, that practitioners who have adopted Dr. Gerson's protocol apply it correctly. They also educate those who wish to use Dr. Gerson's methods, and they are available for questions and for educational materials....

I will say it again.

It's a load of **** praying on terminally ill peoples hopes and fears to make money.

Cancer research uk - being a bit more polite that I am:

Evidence on the use of Gerson therapy
Overall, there is no evidence to show that Gerson therapy works as a cure for cancer. There is some evidence from British investigations that this type of therapy can help people feel better emotionally and reduce their need for painkillers

Last edited by a moderator:
hey episteme, take it easy man!

My girlfriend works for cancer.co.uk doing drug discovery and so I hear a lot of this stuff. It is pretty sad. Remember Oliver Goldsmith the financier? He had all the money in the world and he stopped going to the doctor and went to see some ayurvedic healer. I don't know whether it increased the time he had left but it didn't cure him.

I have heard that diet can play a big part and a friend of mine who had breast cancer sticks religiously to a particular diet that keeps her blood slightly more alkali - or is it acidic - than normal, which apparently inhibits the tumours. Actually I never heard my girlfriend say that such a diet might help, I'll ask her.

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/2-physicians-refuse-chemo.html

The great lack of trust is evident even amongst doctors. Polls and questionnaires show that three doctors out of four (75 per cent) would refuse any chemotherapy because of its ineffectiveness against the disease and its devastating effects on the entire human organism. This is what many doctors and scientists have to say about chemotherapy:
“The majority of the cancer patients in this country die because of chemotherapy, which does not cure breast, colon or lung cancer. This has been documented for over a decade and nevertheless doctors still utilize chemotherapy to fight these tumors.” (Allen Levin, MD, UCSF, “The Healing of Cancer”, Marcus Books, 1990).

“If I were to contract cancer, I would never turn to a certain standard for the therapy of this disease. Cancer patients who stay away from these centers have some chance to make it.” (Prof. Gorge Mathe, “Scientific Medicine Stymied”, Medicines Nouvelles, Paris, 1989)

“Dr. Hardin Jones, lecturer at the University of California, after having analyzed for many decades statistics on cancer survival, has come to this conclusion: ‘… when not treated, the patients do not get worse or they even get better’. The unsettling conclusions of Dr. Jones have never been refuted”. (Walter Last, “The Ecologist”, Vol. 28, no. 2, March-April 1998)

“Many oncologists recommend chemotherapy for almost any type of cancer, with a faith that is unshaken by the almost constant failures”.(Albert Braverman, MD, “Medical Oncology in the 90s”, Lancet, 1991, Vol. 337, p. 901)

“Our most efficacious regimens are loaded with risks, side effects and practical problems; and after all the patients we have treated have paid the toll, only a miniscule percentage of them is paid off with an ephemeral period of tumoral regression and generally a partial one” (Edward G. Griffin “World Without Cancer”, American Media Publications, 1996)

“After all, and for the overwhelming majority of the cases, there is no proof whatsoever that chemotherapy prolongs survival expectations. And this is the great lie about this therapy, that there is a correlation between the reduction of cancer and the extension of the life of the patient”. (Philip Day, “Cancer: Why we’re still dying to know the truth”, Credence Publications, 2000)

“Several full-time scientists at the McGill Cancer Center sent to 118 doctors, all experts on lung cancer, a questionnaire to determine the level of trust they had in the therapies they were applying; they were asked to imagine that they themselves had contracted the disease and which of the six current experimental therapies they would choose. 79 doctors answered, 64 of them said that they would not consent to undergo any treatment containing cis-platinum – one of the common chemotherapy drugs they used – while 58 out of 79 believed that all the experimental therapies above were not accepted because of the ineffectiveness and the elevated level of toxicity of chemotherapy.” (Philip Day, “Cancer: Why we’re still dying to know the truth”, Credence Publications, 2000)

“Doctor Ulrich Able, a German epidemiologist of the Heidelberg Mannheim Tumor Clinic, has exhaustively analyzed and reviewed all the main studies and clinical experiments ever performed on chemotherapy .... Able discovered that the comprehensive world rate of positive outcomes because of chemotherapy was frightening, because, simply, nowhere was scientific evidence available demonstrating that chemotherapy is able to ‘prolong in any appreciable way the life of patients affected by the most common type of organ cancer.’ Able highlights that rarely can chemotherapy improve the quality of life, and he describes it as a scientific squalor while maintaining that at least 80 per cent of chemotherapy administered in the world is worthless. Even if there is no scientific proof whatsoever that chemotherapy works, neither doctors nor patients are prepared to give it up (Lancet, Aug. 10, 1991). None of the main media has ever mentioned this exhaustive study: it has been completely buried” (Tim O’Shea, “Chemotherapy – An Unproven Procedure”)
“According to medical associations, the notorious and dangerous side effects of drugs have become the fourth main cause of death after infarction, cancer, and apoplexy” ( Journal of the American Medical Association, April 15, 1998)
Also see: Chemo destroys brain cells

It is sickening that these industries are allowed to get away with all this for the sake of profit, while at the same time the NHS is complaining constantly about rising costs . Would it not make more sense from a financial perspective to eliminate th causes of such cancers rather than dealing with symptoms which is what the drug industry want.

A few people I knew recently also passed away from cancer . I found some useful information that may or may not be useful.

http://chestofbooks.com/health/Isabelle-A-Moser/How-and-When-to-Be-Your-Own-Doctor/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cure-All-Cancers-Including-Histories/dp/1890035009