Canadian Prop firms

Hello Traders,

I am an experienced canadian prop trader who is consistently profitable month after month.The main reason for my consistency is the extremely low fees that i pay,which improves my margins exponentially.
If any trader who trades U.S equties is interested in dramatically improving their margins let me know.

Hello Traders,

I am an experienced canadian prop trader who is consistently profitable month after month.The main reason for my consistency is the extremely low fees that i pay,which improves my margins exponentially.
If any trader who trades U.S equties is interested in dramatically improving their margins let me know.

I really doubt that is really the reason for your consistency. Fees should not be a factor in consistency - it's trading skill that matters. In fact, with the kind of money most successful and consistent traders make, fees account for a very small percentage, almost negligible.

I really doubt that is really the reason for your consistency. Fees should not be a factor in consistency - it's trading skill that matters. In fact, with the kind of money most successful and consistent traders make, fees account for a very small percentage, almost negligible.

It depends on your style of trading,if you are momentum trading stocks like AAPL or RIMM then No higher fees wont impact you.if on the other hand you are scalping C for 1-2 spreads and trading stocks for 1-3 spreads and credits,then higher fees will cripple your margins.

I am profitable 19/21 trading days and i do roughly 5 million shares a month.If i had to pay what European and U.S traders pay in higher fees then i would be profitable 0/21 trading days. Like i said it all depends on your style of trading but the numbers are absolute they dont lie.