Canadian prop

I am a full time proprietary trader in Canada and part time headhunter that hooks up traders with various Canadian prop firms. I am in contact with many prop owners and know their deals in detail. I can get different deals depending on your style of trading ,from a rebate trader that scalps for1-2 pennies or a momentum trader that scalps for .20 cents+. Traders that i have setup have improved their margins dramatically.Let me know if any experienced traders that are frustrated with paying high fees are interested.

John

Where exactly in Canada do you specialize?

With respect to prop firms, what sort of instruments do they specialize in?

What are the payout ratios?

It would be helpful to readers to know more details. I understand you may want to maintain confidentiality, but a little more detail is imperative.

VOrtex Capital Group are currently hiring experienced traders in Toronto

I am a full time proprietary trader in Canada and part time headhunter that hooks up traders with various Canadian prop firms. I am in contact with many prop owners and know their deals in detail. I can get different deals depending on your style of trading ,from a rebate trader that scalps for1-2 pennies or a momentum trader that scalps for .20 cents+. Traders that i have setup have improved their margins dramatically.Let me know if any experienced traders that are frustrated with paying high fees are interested.

John

Hi John,

Is there any trading firms which hire university students?

Thanks,

Jason