Can you really make a living doing this?

This thread has lost the point. I just read it and have found no usefull info at all. Not one tiny piece, other than than that one guy said he can't see any logic in your system, neither can I.

Can you really make a living doing this?

yes.

will take you around 1.5 years if you give it your all. 3 yrs is about reasonable.

agreed francis, i have 1.5 to 2 years as a rough window for me beginning to have a clue about trading well.

This thread has lost the point. I just read it and have found no usefull info at all. Not one tiny piece, other than than that one guy said he can't see any logic in your system, neither can I.

This is what happens when your trying to give constructive advice on here though... Someone thinks you work for someone and the thread turns away from the point in trying to prove a point... If you want to learn if you can make a living from this then best way is to get a book and find if its something for you.... Posting on here you just get accused of all sorts

This is what happens when your trying to give constructive advice on here though... Someone thinks you work for someone and the thread turns away from the point in trying to prove a point... If you want to learn if you can make a living from this then best way is to get a book and find if its something for you.... Posting on here you just get accused of all sorts

i concur.

you wont find the answer on this forum.

i helped me.

Guys ive been trading 4+ years fulltime,, and believe me its the hardest thing you can ever do.. An emotional, psychological and financial roller coaster..
You better have a good brain to even start thinkng about trading, Give it a try!

this thread is so funny

why can't you all just share your stuff and help each other to make money.

I am on a demo and reading books this is just pure entertainment!!

this thread is so funny

why can't you all just share your stuff and help each other to make money.

I am on a demo and reading books this is just pure entertainment!!

Probably because it's not as easy as that.....

I could give you a bunch of rules (which you may or may not follow) but your risk profile and tolerance and profile would be different to mine.

Still, as long as you are keeping yourself amused on here a purpose is being served.
:smart: