Votes: 94 54.7%
  • Nader

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 22 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The liberals continue with their ranting. Patriots of UK must stop ranting and support the brave UK soldiers in their hunting and killing of Islamic terrorists all around the world. Also you should be consistent and support India, Israel, Russia and USA in their hunting and killing of the Islamic terrorists. If you don't support those who are killing off the Islamic terrorists, you may as well support Osama and/or the Devil.

Support the soldiers in Iraq!

Good will defeat Evil.

Last edited:
TraderPattern

Iam afraid you are a classic example of the brainwashed that ive been describing over the duration of this entire thread.

TimothyClarke

Even if it only took you 5 mins of reading a LION63 post to realise he is merely a wind-up artist, it took your about 4 mins and 50 secs too long :) He suffers from Conservatism disorder, give him a tax break to make him feel better...... lol

Perrington said:
TraderPattern

Iam afraid you are a classic example of the brainwashed that ive been describing over the duration of this entire thread.

TimothyClarke

Even if it only took you 5 mins of reading a LION63 post to realise he is merely a wind-up artist, it took your about 4 mins and 50 secs too long :) He suffers from Conservatism disorder, give him a tax break to make him feel better...... lol

As I said, the liberals continue with their ranting.

Perrington said:
TimothyClarke

Even if it only took you 5 mins of reading a LION63 post to realise he is merely a wind-up artist, it took your about 4 mins and 50 secs too long He suffers from Conservatism disorder, give him a tax break to make him feel better...... lol

Heh heh heh, half of me wants to believe these folk really are just trying to wind us up! It's sad that some people can be so blind. Wait for it, TraderPattern or LION63 will be accusing us of being traitors to our country soon, or did I already miss that?

Someone mentioned last night about a democracy, perhaps we should allow those in Iraq to vote for Saddam during election time? :LOL: Oh no, hang on, he's a threat to the rest of the world so the rest of the world can decide to have him taken out - even if that means breaking a few rules of international law. Oh, but then, isn't Bush a threat to the rest of the world? Oh dear!

Oh yeah, great idea whoever mentioned it. If America thinks it can get away with trying to run the world to suit it's own purposes and wants to bring everyone else in to its own games, and thinks it should be above the law, of course we should all be allowed to vote for the president.

It strikes me that those against Bush and his policies are putting forward far more arguments and far stronger arguments than those who are for. Come on TraderPattern and LION63, give us something we can all chew on, or are pathetic comments like...

TraderPattern said:
As I said, the liberals continue with their ranting.

...all you can come up with? As I say, I think the side against has put forward a good case so far.

Perrington said:
TraderPattern

...perhaps brain....dead..?

The liberal ranting merely continues; they cannot digest the excellent victory of the War Hero Bush.

Last edited:
Perhaps zambuck, but its far from a trival matter... the zombies are influencing the election of world governments. Oh, I may give a mention to Diebold Corp on that theme, the republican company that supplied the computer voting terminals for USA FIXED 2004.

TraderPattern, where are your arguments? Who do you really think is ranting? Don't bother answering yet, turn to ch4 and see if you can stop yourself laughing at the american military instead! So far...attempting to walk through walls and stopping a goats heart by staring at it. Might make you laugh as much as we're laughing at you.

timothyclarke said:
TraderPattern, where are your arguments? Who do you really think is ranting? Don't bother answering yet, turn to ch4 and see if you can stop yourself laughing at the american military instead! So far...attempting to walk through walls and stopping a goats heart by staring at it. Might make you laugh as much as we're laughing at you.

Yes all the liberals can do is laugh. It is the patriots who defend freedom, patriots such as Bush and Blair.

LOL I have this vision in my mind of traderpattern sitting at his computer wearing headphones whilst listening to his windows media player. YO traderpattern, your momma's been shouting to you for the last 20 mins, your dinner is getting cold but you cannot hear her LOL

I'll take that to mean you don't have an arguement. I think it's likely we all will. Still...it's nice to know you aren't just labelling us as liberal, but braindead comes into it as well. Any other labels you'd like to add? Or would you like to say something constructive instead?

Well, IRAQ announces a state of emergency and marshall law today. GREAT !

Atleast Bush and Blair have killed over 100,000 of those vicious terrorist women and children so far prior to this latest development in the liberation of the IRAQI people! Tally ho that man, KEEP UP THIS WONDERFUL WORK !!! Maybe Bush and Blair will be given the Nobel peace prize too !!

Oh yes, I may add that for every death that occurs, there will be 10 or more severely wounded, such like an arm blown off here, or a leg there.... Getting the picture now freedom fighters ?

Last edited:
"Engaging with the braindead is an exercise in futility"

Where did you find this one Traderpattern?, the bottom of a pack of corn flakes ? Due to some strange phenomena relating to a synchronicity of events all conspiring simultaneously, even the braindead manage to say something educated occasionally, but unfortunately the temporal synchronicities disapear as fast as they came, :) thus indicating a resumption of normal service.

Last edited:
There are very few liberals left in the Muslim world. Most of the moderate intellectual liberals have been killed by the extremists.

Islamic fundamentalists hate liberals too!

Now, if only the Christian fundamentalists could do the same....

Perrington said:
Perhaps zambuck, but its far from a trival matter... the zombies are influencing the election of world governments. Oh, I may give a mention to Diebold Corp on that theme, the republican company that supplied the computer voting terminals for USA FIXED 2004.

This is unbelievable. You guys live in a twilight world. To you, everything is a conspiracy. I'm surprised you haven't told us yet that George Bush is really an alien from the Planet Zog !

Believe it or not, the world is as it seems. The majority of people in the USA had the good sense to elect a President who is prepared to stand up to the main threat to the civilised world - the Islamic Terrorists.

As for Iraq : it is terrible that so many innocent people have died. But, unfortunately, that is the price of ridding the country of one of the most evil dictators of all time. And the vast majority of Iraqis understand that and accept that it is a price worth paying.

OK. Perrington, et al - you can go find some new conspiracies now.

ivorm

Yes, Iam sure the Iraqi people are much happier now that they have a state of emergency in their country. Especially the 1 million or so who are now amputee's, the ones that were not fortunate enough to die.

I cannot conduct any meaningful dialogue with you, as its impossible to win a discussion with an ignorant man.

Status
Not open for further replies.