Brewski Trades

A massive £7 profit totally living the dream (y)

Attachments

• 1 Trade.jpg
    1 Trade.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 193
Why don't you gamble and take profit ? It didn't work in the other thread because you gambled but didn't take profits.

At your current rate of progress, you'd be old and grey before you make £50. The danger of that is you will revert to the previous gambling style. It is better to preempt that with a new gambling style that is more intelligent.

Why don't you gamble and take profit ? It didn't work in the other thread because you gambled but didn't take profits.

At your current rate of progress, you'd be old and grey before you make £50. The danger of that is you will revert to the previous gambling style. It is better to preempt that with a new gambling style that is more intelligent.

As I said before, that's the exact reason I didn't bother trading properly and just had a laugh gambling. I will take profits when they reach my levels

Stopped out on eur/usd but Gold trade still running. NFP tomorrow so I doubt there will be anymore trades from me this week as there's nothing else on my radar. Trading is boring but still no gambling here

DAX always kills me, I had my target at 12030 as you can see from screenshot taken hour and half ago... 2 points away (n)

Attachments

• 2 Trade.jpg
    2 Trade.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 233
2 points from target to being stopped out on DAX:mad:

Would have been nice to have started with a couple winners but never mind, I've just closed the Gold trade before NFP later for a small profit. I'm working again now so I won't be looking for any more trades until Tuesday afternoon.

Attachments

• 3 Trade.jpg
    3 Trade.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 196
I am back trading for the rest of the week now. Gold would have hit target if I'd still been in it, if I can get back in around 1305 again I will. I'm looking at shorting DOW somewhere between 21970-22000 and buying gbp/usd around 1.29400.