Brewski Trading

Well that was one of my quicker trades, -50

Wasn't the best time to put on any jpy trade. BOJ meeting and speakers afterward make like NFP day action.

I still like longs in ej and uj but better to wait and see where the dust settles. ej @ 128.80 as I type this.

Peter

I admit I wasn't aware of that.

I am still favouring longs as well, I'm sure we will see uj above 100 again soon.

Right I'm gonna have another go at a long eur/jpy. I'm not one of those clowns that just buys because it can't possibly go any lower but it can't possibly go any lower.

I'm in at 127.799, stop is 75 points away to put it just below the low of the day.

Unbelievable. 150 points profit to being stopped out in one day. That's one of the weaknesses of the way I trade and I have to deal with it, I just don't have the ability to screen watch all day.

-75 (1R).

These markets aren't half choppy at the moment. 150 points one way, 100 points the other rinse and repeat. I'd be getting slaughtered in this.

I tell you something, I've barely paid any attention to the markets for over a month now and it's been great. No rushing home from work, no staring at screens all evening, no waking up in the middle of the night just to see how a trade is getting on and no caring what price anything is trading at.

I'd be tempted to not start up again if I wasn't such a gambler!

I tell you something, I've barely paid any attention to the markets for over a month now and it's been great. No rushing home from work, no staring at screens all evening, no waking up in the middle of the night just to see how a trade is getting on and no caring what price anything is trading at.

I'd be tempted to not start up again if I wasn't such a gambler!

When those feelings go, you will have turned a corner.