Brendan's Trading Ideas

A cpl of questions:

who is running the forex contest? Please provide a link to the rules of the contest, and a link to the trade log for the contest. All contests allow at least this transparency, so I look fwd to you providing this.

Why do you not provide your name on the TTA website? Nothing under contact or about. I find this pretty disgraceful seeing as though you are a vendor.

You obv don't know that trading contests encourage poor money management. I am surprised you don't know this though, as you claim to be so experienced.

It is organised by T2W Forum, see here: Forex Contests.

Have you seen that my 5 trade signals have closed with more than 1000 pips profit?

How's the eurgbp trade doing?

Why should I reply you and open for more of your negative comments?

You ask for 5 trade signals, I had sent them. How about you? Throw in 5 trade signals. Let us see what are you worth.

I am not selling anything.
I am not selling anything and letting trades go 400 pips offside, and then when prompted say its 'hedged'.
I am not fudging statements.

How did you get on in prev months t2w contests?

I am not selling anything.
I am not selling anything and letting trades go 400 pips offside, and then when prompted say its 'hedged'.
I am not fudging statements.

How did you get on in prev months t2w contests?

This is not selling. Can you prove yourself before critising others? Give us your 5 trade signals. Unless you have no guts.

My updated trading statement in attached. My trading account has increased from USD50,000 to USD115,638.27.

Attachments

• FX-Statement-16-July-12.png
    FX-Statement-16-July-12.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 150
Hi BrendanTTA,
Your account will only be be taken seriously if you link it up to my fxbook.
By the looks of your statment above I don't think this would be a issue ffor you.

best wishes

Seriously, how many forex traders can make more than 600 pips profit in 1 trade? I had seen many forex traders who can make 40 pips or 100 pips per trade but I have not seen anyone who can make more than 600 pips profit in a single trade. Learn from us and profit like a pro!

Generates USD6749 profit from AUDUSD trade

We have effectively turned $50,000 to $128,674.42 in just 10 months (Sept-July 2012). Attached is my trading statement.

Attachments

• FX-statement-1-August-12.png
    FX-statement-1-August-12.png
    1 MB · Views: 207
I had generated 1870 pips profit in my live forex trading for the past 2 months. Attached is my statement.

Attachments

• FX statement.jpg
    FX statement.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 179
I had generated 1870 pips profit in my live forex trading for the past 2 months. Attached is my statement.

The statement you post is very selective.
Like most Trainers/coaches/live room monitors etc a bunch of manupilated lies.
some are even more adicious then you, who claim " Model portfolio up 50% for the month "when asked to prove it show a spreadsheet :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If any of you Trainers/coaches etc had a modecum of integrity you would run a myfxbook account at the least.
My advice to any new trader looking for guidence is ignore any person calling themselves a trainer/coach.

I will probably get banned now.
not any great loss.

My FX statement in August 2013 in attached.

Attachments

• FX Statement 19 August 13.bmp
    537 KB · Views: 166
My FX statement for whole of August 2013 in attached. Profit is 583 pips. (y)

Attachments

• FX Statement 27 August 13.bmp
    775.9 KB · Views: 156