Brendan's Trading Ideas

XAGUSD is trading in an uptrend.
(XAG is the symbol for silver, XAG is considered as a fx pair as well)

Buy XAGUSD at 30.45
Stop level at 25.70
Target level at 38.00

Attachments

• XAUUSD.bmp
    1.9 MB · Views: 152
XAGUSD is trading in an uptrend.
(XAG is the symbol for silver, XAG is considered as a fx pair as well)

Buy XAGUSD at 30.45
Stop level at 25.70
Target level at 38.00

Last Friday US had announced strong employment data, they may push XAG down. Hence we decide to take profit on this trade.

Closed XAGUSD at 33.70, profit is 325 pips.

Attachments

• XAGUSD 1.bmp
    1.9 MB · Views: 122
Buy EURGBP at 0.8330
Stop level at 0.8130
Target level at 0.8730

Attachments

• EURGBP.bmp
    1.9 MB · Views: 128
Buy EURGBP at 0.8330
Stop level at 0.8130
Target level at 0.8730

Resistance formed at 0.8400. EURGBP is near to 0.8400 hence decide to close this trade. Sell EURGBP at 0.8394, profit is 64 pips.

Original trade:

Buy EURGBP at 0.8330
Stop level at 0.8130
Target level at 0.8730

Attachments

• EURGBP 1.bmp
    1.9 MB · Views: 133
Some thots on market

We are currently seeing some unusual behaviour in the financial markets. Normally stock market and US dollar have negative correlations. This means that when stock market is falling, US dollar will rise. But currently we are seeing US dollar rising and yet stock market remains resilient. So either USD is wrong or stock market is wrong.

My view is that stock market is wrong. That means we think that stock market should be falling soon. We are now sitting on a lot of cash waiting for the next buying opportunity for stocks.

In the area of forex, the strengthening of USDJPY is driven by spike in US treasury yield. The spike is caused by series of good US economic data and prediction that QE3 is no longer needed. We beg to differ. We believe that US economic is still long term weak but short term strong. Hence we think that US treasury yield will fall and USDJPY will fall as well, resulting in recovery of Japanese yen. We are still holding onto our sell US dollar and buy Japanese yen trade.

We are the few market participants who are bullish on the European situation. History tells us that most or all credit crisis will eventually be resolved; It is a matter of time and the amount of money pumped into the troubled economy. Few weeks ago, IMF has agreed to pump in money into Europe, this increase our confidence that we are near to the end of this crisis. To profit from this view, we have long Euro and sell Sterling Pound.

We have also buy Swiss Franc and sell US dollar. So why are we buying Swiss Franc? Swiss Franc and Euro are pegged. So if Euro recovers, Swiss Franc will recover as well. In addition, Switzerland is in much better shape than the members of Euro zone.

China has announced some weak economic data. This has helped to push AUD and NZD lower. To us this is good news rather than bad news, because this gives us good opportunity to buy AUD and NZD at cheaper price. When the buying opportunity comes, we will send email to inform our learn forex students. We think that market has underestimated the economic of China. We are optimistic on China in the long term.

In the area of stock market, as mentioned above, we think that market has temporary peaked. Last year we are most bullish on US market, so we had been accumulating US stocks since December. We had sold most of our US stocks already. This year we are most bullish on Hong Kong market. So if there is a correction, we will be buying Hong Kong stocks and Hang Seng ETF. Reason is because China government has already started to reduce Reserve Requirement Ratio (RRR), this will help to support China economy. Hong Kong stocks are relatively cheaper compared to US. When the buying opportunity comes, we will send emails to our learn investing students.

We are still holding onto a China lottery stock. We believe that China has a growing affluent population who are interested to try their luck in lottery. This stock remains undiscovered by the investment community and it offers 50% upside potential.

Talk to you again.

You can see my most updated trading statement below. I had just doubled my forex portfolio from USD50,000 to USD100,499.48. That is a tidy profit of USD50,499.48.

Attachments

• FX-Statement-31-May-12.jpg
    FX-Statement-31-May-12.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 147
You can see my most updated trading statement below. I had just doubled my forex portfolio from USD50,000 to USD100,499.48. That is a tidy profit of USD50,499.48.

Are you sure?
What about the period before you deposited 50k? What happened then?
Why are you posting your opening trade sometime after the trade was opened?

Unless I have missed loads of live calls in the previous pages, it appears you are being a little selective in what you are showing.

Prove me wrong live call your next 5 trades.

Are you sure?
What about the period before you deposited 50k? What happened then?
Why are you posting your opening trade sometime after the trade was opened?

Unless I have missed loads of live calls in the previous pages, it appears you are being a little selective in what you are showing.

Prove me wrong live call your next 5 trades.

If you want to see my past trade, you can go to:
http://tradingeducationprogram.org/performance-of-past-trades/
You can find my list of trades since 2008.

What do I benefit if I can prove you wrong for the next 5 trades? Can I get free advertising at this website?

Last edited:
If you want to see my past trade, you can go to:
Performance
You can find my list of trades since 2008.

What do I benefit if I can prove you wrong for the next 5 trades? Can I get free advertising at this website?

Sorry to be suspicious its just that you have set yourself up for it as per my prev post, perhaps the reason why you are posting trades 2 weeks after you have opened and closed them is cos you are a busy person. Fair enough. It just looks dodge and anyone can do it.

Are you documenting these trades a little more timely on your website? (I am using a phone and its a bit difficult to navigate it). If you are, then good skills...perhaps you shld make that clear in those tardy posts. Also the statement you showed, you had deposited 50k into it, so is it a new account? Why change? Etc.

The 5 trades thing was to see if your just game to posting live trades, as you know 5 losers will not mean much in isolation. Though calling 5 trades correctly I am sure will promote your pitch to your target audience better than any free advertising you're after.

If these are legit and complete trading accounts then congrats, but you can make your thread a lot more authentic if that is the case.

Happy trading.

was just looking at your statement and then i saw another one you have posted on your site from the 25th.

Was just wondering how come the 2 trades highlighted on the 25th have vanished from todays statement ,surely you cant just pick and choose what you put on your statement can you.
And even your total of 94,827.66 from the 25th minus the 7,477.04 of both them trades ,add on the 5757.38 (from todays closed trade) and it still only gives you 93 108
Where you getting 100k from

Attachments

• FX-Statement-25-May-12-Part-1.jpg
    FX-Statement-25-May-12-Part-1.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 150
  • FX-Statement-31-May-12.jpg
    FX-Statement-31-May-12.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 142
To profit from this view, we have long Euro and sell Sterling Pound.

Please provide your open positions also - this is obviously way offside, and its not in your closed statement....so its still open, unless you are excluding this? Where is your stop loss?

was just looking at your statement and then i saw another one you have posted on your site from the 25th.

Was just wondering how come the 2 trades highlighted on the 25th have vanished from todays statement ,surely you cant just pick and choose what you put on your statement can you.
And even your total of 94,827.66 from the 25th minus the 7,477.04 of both them trades ,add on the 5757.38 (from todays closed trade) and it still only gives you 93 108
Where you getting 100k from

If there is any trades that have vanished, it is because of printscreen problem. The statement is too big to put into 1 page. I am still using the same account to trade.

Please provide your open positions also - this is obviously way offside, and its not in your closed statement....so its still open, unless you are excluding this? Where is your stop loss?

EURGBP trade has been hedged. Yes it is still open, 1 long and 1 short.

Sorry to be suspicious its just that you have set yourself up for it as per my prev post, perhaps the reason why you are posting trades 2 weeks after you have opened and closed them is cos you are a busy person. Fair enough. It just looks dodge and anyone can do it.

Are you documenting these trades a little more timely on your website? (I am using a phone and its a bit difficult to navigate it). If you are, then good skills...perhaps you shld make that clear in those tardy posts. Also the statement you showed, you had deposited 50k into it, so is it a new account? Why change? Etc.

The 5 trades thing was to see if your just game to posting live trades, as you know 5 losers will not mean much in isolation. Though calling 5 trades correctly I am sure will promote your pitch to your target audience better than any free advertising you're after.

If these are legit and complete trading accounts then congrats, but you can make your thread a lot more authentic if that is the case.

Happy trading.

Reason for posting late trade is because only my subscribers and students are receiving my live trades. It is only fair to them that I post only delayed trades here. Or else they will complain.

If there is any trades that have vanished, it is because of printscreen problem. The statement is too big to put into 1 page. I am still using the same account to trade.

If your goin to bull$hit people at least come up with more imaginative lies .

How if its to big are the positions that are beneath the missing ones from 25th still on the 31st

If your goin to bull$hit people at least come up with more imaginative lies .

How if its to big are the positions that are beneath the missing ones from 25th still on the 31st

Statement is too big for 1 page printscreen. So I need to separate the printscreen into 4 parts. Missing trades is due the cut of the printscreen.