Box breakout pro scalping

Just learned something new in the last 2 failures. When a seismic (wild volatility across markets) event occurs, one should avoid making a play until things are calm again. This got me yesterday as well as today.

So, you are a scalper ?

i will scalp yes and also take longer term trades as per my profile. this is a play from an area of demand there is an area of supply at 3126 hence my get out before then and yes it is a counter trend trade.the trade will be sour for me with a close below 3090.

i will scalp yes and also take longer term trades as per my profile. this is a play from an area of demand there is an area of supply at 3126 hence my get out before then and yes it is a counter trend trade.the trade will be sour for me with a close below 3090.

The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to sell low and to close lower. We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" many times along the way.:LOL:

The 22 Rules of Trading

Attachments

• cut_your_losses.wav
    640.1 KB · Views: 103
The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to sell low and to close lower. We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" many times along the way.:LOL:

The 22 Rules of Trading

the objective is to make money however. i never view what is cheap or not, merely when price is at areas of supply and demand. it is the volatility of this dynamic market which enables us to not care what the price is, merely what it is doing and where it may go next. i only use scalping for this reversal trade method. has a decent win rate but utimatley i still look at pa.

i refer you to rule 2 and 22.

yep that is my call. it also has to have the correct news from USA. so that needs to be factored in at the time. market moving very slow though.
euro long scalp trade at be. long term i am short from yesterday at 13160, stop at be.

euro long scalp trade at be. long term i am short from yesterday at 13160, stop at be.

closed out at +3. pretty poor but not happy with marketPA and im off out now. that bounce up to 13115 may have been the retracement.

long term euor short still in.

The US initial claims at 13:30 is slowing things down.

I'll put b.e. stop on and go tinker with my car.

closed out at +3. pretty poor but not happy with marketPA and im off out now. that bounce up to 13115 may have been the retracement.

long term euor short still in.

In bull markets we can only be long or neutral, and in bear markets we can only be short or neutral. That may seem self-evident; it is not, and it is a lesson learned too late by far too many.:LOL: