Box breakout pro scalping

Long usd-cad 0.98551, stop 0.98364.

Missed the best levels while away for sports. Exit +7.

Just pulled off a load of pips on trend retracement strategy which pros use.I was too busy trading to post.

If you didn't call then they don't count. That's the rules of the game. I don't see a slightly delayed call is a problem so long as the trade is still live when called. In any case I doubt anyone checks your trade. The game is about yourself against yourself with a slight possibility of scrutiny by others.

My today's major mistake was not prepared for the delayed reaction to the US news event and threw away some hard earned points.

Last edited:
Missed the best levels while away for sports. Exit +7.

If you didn't call then they don't count. That's the rules of the game. I don't see a slightly delayed call is a problem so long as the trade is still live when called. In any case I doubt anyone checks your trade. The game is about yourself against yourself with a slight possibility of scrutiny by others.

My today's major mistake was not prepared for the delayed reaction to the US news event and threw away some hard earned points.

THEN DONT CRITICISE OTHERS. oh sorry for shouting and without standards.

are you really trading live???????? not prepared???????? us news events????????? loser???????????

THEN DONT CRITICISE OTHERS. oh sorry for shouting and without standards.

are you really trading live???????? not prepared???????? us news events????????? loser???????????

I said you were a beginner and it was true. Call it a constructive criticism. Perhaps one day you will finally realise this, then perhaps you will be ready to learn to trade instead of gambling.

If I call out a trade, it is as live as it gets.

what a comic thread

This is a serious thread about trading and being in good mood whilst trading.The whole market is trying to screw us , so we gotta be smarter than the market.

Attachments

• screw.wav
    6.9 KB · Views: 104

Attachments

• bad_timing.wav
    864.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 141
Maybe you are just trading emotions and don't have any system ?What is your system?

Or maybe not. I use a proprietary system. In some parts, It maybe a reinventions of the wheel. If so, it is still my own effort plus elements of my own invention.

Long aud-jpy 91.571, 91.438.

Last edited: