Box breakout pro scalping

All my targets are 150 pips.

ah ok. as i saw this trade it had supply at 9175 but a break above that couldve give 150. the PA bias is definatley up but the market sentiment seems to be down. a tough one to call. maybe 9166 maybe a good entry point for you. should confirm the bias then

if you are trading for such big numbers then you need to be trading from long term analysis but i noticed that you often come out of a trade with only 10 or 20 pips, so scalping. imho.

My 150 target is just a catch all. Since people can't live without a target, I thought had better have one or it will drive people crazy. I have seen it happen. The actual target I attain is more fluid. But since my trading view is contrary to the consensus in that I place emphasis on entry, the exit is not important at all. So the target is not relevant to me.

My 150 target is just a catch all. Since people can't live without a target, I thought had better have one or it will drive people crazy. I have seen it happen. The actual target I attain is more fluid. But since my trading view is contrary to the consensus in that I place emphasis on entry, the exit is not important at all. So the target is not relevant.

fair enough on targets i agree. as for entries then obviously i dont know your method but if it is playing supply and demand then maybe need to look at mtfa.

Short usd-chf 0.91934, stop 0.92152.

Stopped, -22.

bj. take a look at hourly chart and above on usdchf. it isnt a short bias and if you were trying to pick a top then you missed the boat at 9215. only trying to help.

Happy for your help. My approach isn't infallible. That was the best game I saw at the time and I was in there. Although my execution failed as I forgotten how to enter using my own method. It would have saved me on this occasion. But practice makes perfect.

Stopped, -22.

Happy for your help. My approach isn't infallible. That was the best game I saw at the time and I was in there. Although my execution failed as I forgotten how to enter using my own method. It would have saved me on this occasion. But practice makes perfect.

what charts do you use?

Stopped, -22.

you see a long on usd chf is now the call tp at9245

Knocked out -10.
bj as i said 9166 was a good long entry to wait for a bias confirm. why not just concentrate on one pair instead of trying to jump in everywhere?

just read price action from 4hr and hourly charts, figure out what may happen in certain situations then plan your entry on 15 or 5 min charts. when entered walk away for 5 mins come back and hopefully move stop to be. it seems you are chasing the market.