Boiler Room Scams

I do not understand why US Law enforcement agencies in Thailand, do not place under arrest people like Paul Richard Bell and Drew Noyes.

Happy to give you my intel!:)
I know about Morgan,I will be in touch with you as soon as I get some info.

Morgan Finch was owned by Michael Shumak of Toronto Ontario. Michael Shumak used a proxy who is now dead but Shumak met some of Morgans biggest clients in Barcelona. He used Michael Kashyn as a name. He is currently working in a boiler room in Toronto selling diamonds for investments.

On the subject of Paul Richard Bell. He's called "Doc" by prople that know him. Quite a slimy, old fat guy with a beard. He had or has a lot to do with SPARTA MATRIX stocks.

Paul Richard Bell ' Doc. King" and John Victor Guchone "Sir Gooch"! SOM-Greenworld-ALV-Aberdeen Limited Bangkok and many more scams.:mad:

Dieter Falkenheim, Colin Wilkes. (n)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gold Horizons Mining Co. Ltd

WARNING
========

Nazca Mining have now been renamed to GOLD HORIZON MINING COMPANY

A friend of mine who invested in Nazca Mining has had what I interpret as a follow on scam letter.

The first part "gifts" him the same number of shares as he previously owned, in otherwords they have doubled his holding for free! This is a "reward for his patience"

And the "even better" news is that they are having a heavily discounted (75%) rights issue, and he can subscribe for an equal number of shares as he is already holding, including the new "free" ones! at Euro 0.49c per share.

If you are prepeared to travel to Peru, they are offering mine visits!

I guess the reason for the rename is to stop people finding the stuff posted about Nqazca on Google.
:)

anyone have any dealings with tri hub international ? its and old one but have made some ground collie 54

Re: Gold Horizons Mining Co. Ltd

Classic boiler room strategy, offer the client basically 'free money' if they invest more. Of course we all know what will happen -

1. The free shares/free money are of course free for a reason, ie they're WORTHLESS

2. Any further money invested by the customer will again result in a 100% loss.

As for the name change of the company, yep I think you're right. Change the name so as to get rid of past scam comments about the company.

Anyone trying to sell you shares in GOLD HORIZON MINING COMPANY is working a scam on you with 100% accuracy.

WARNING
========

A friend of mine who invested in Nazca Mining has had what I interpret as a follow on scam letter.

The first part "gifts" him the same number of shares as he previously owned, in otherwords they have doubled his holding for free! This is a "reward for his patience"

And the "even better" news is that they are having a heavily discounted (75%) rights issue, and he can subscribe for an equal number of shares as he is already holding, including the new "free" ones! at Euro 0.49c per share.

I guess the reason for the rename is to stop people finding the stuff posted about Nqazca on Google.

Some guy called me from Adamas Commodities Home the other day, trying to sell me Diamonds, saying it was basically easy money.

I asked him how long the firm had been in business, he said about 10 years.

I then checked how long the domain name had been registered - AdamasCommodities.com - Home and it was in April 2011.

I used that simple bit of information to draw my own conclusions. Of course, buying any investment from a cold calling non-regulated financial firm is the definition of maddness....

WARNING
========

Do you know Peter Carlsen from morgan Financial advisers?

Do you know Peter Carlsen from morgan Financial advisers?

CANADA; Michael Shumak,, Ivan Cavric.(n)

THAILAND; Paul Richard Bell, John Victor Guchone.(n)

GLOBAL SCAMS.

classic boiler room strategy, offer the client basically 'free money' if they invest more. Of course we all know what will happen -

1. The free shares/free money are of course free for a reason, ie they're worthless

2. Any further money invested by the customer will again result in a 100% loss.

As for the name change of the company, yep i think you're right. Change the name so as to get rid of past scam comments about the company.

Anyone trying to sell you shares in gold horizon mining company is working a scam on you with 100% accuracy.

Right ON, 100% a scam!

Email address for Jackson = [email protected] He sounded Austrian or German to me, he did say he had deals with people in Austria and Switzerland. I remember Peter Carlsen telling me he had worked for Merrill Lynch Carlsen said he was Canadian, apparently he died while visiting New York according to Jackson?

CANADA; Michael Shumak, , Ivan Cavric.(n)

GLOBAL SCAMS.

Peter Pan what is the significance of the names and locations above to Morgan Financial, are they the same people?

CANADA; Michael Shumak,, Ivan Cavric.(n)

GLOBAL SCAMS.

Michael Shumak
Is he of the Trans-National Securities & Trust fame of some years back ?