Boiler Room Scams

Re: www.investor-alerts.org

Hello

This company is currently operating an advance fee fraud. They have scammed me after charging a huge fee to sell my restricted shares for me.
The reason i'm writing this is because i hope that i may save other people from the same fate. Ironically i actually lost more money to these guys than i did in the first fraud!

Investor Alerts – Boiler Room Scam DetectorInvestor Alerts - Boiler Room Scam Detector » Warning the world about boiler room scams and fake regulators

Thanks

I think it's normal to lose more to follow up scams, there are figures published somewhere that prove it. I think the average loss is £25,000. If you fell for it twice already these guys are going to try to hit you again, that's guaranteed.

In response to your above comments, many fraudulent "outfits" operate under the guise of legitimate companies such as West Pier Consultants. I recieve emails from "hotmail", "natwest" and other supposedly legitimate companies - asking for all of my contact details, passwords, bank details etc.. It is important to be able to identify the difference between what is real and what is an imitation.
For the record, West Pier Consultants have no involvement in filmaking and have no future plans to branch out into that field. Should you wish to speak to us or meet us in person, feel free to send a private message to my user profile, where I will be happy to make any arrangements you require.

Kind Regards,

Jon Finn
(West Pier Consultants)
Hi jon finn, just tell me where you are, I'll buy you a coffee and we can discuss you're future..errr I mean investments.

Found another bucket shop/boiler room, sadly: HotForex.com

They lure suckers in with 50 - 100% BONUS, but what they don't tell you is that the terms of the bonus TRUMP their normal margin 20% stop out save your account terms!! That is, until you lose your ENTIRE ACCOUNT, with NO stop out of 20%!! Oh yeah.

I should have known: they were hindering (2-5 seconds to place an order) and massively "SLIPPING" profitable trades to cause major losses before they did this.

GOD DAMN THEM ALL!! And let others know about this crooked firm. (While they didn't change my leverage in mid-trading like STINKForex - ThinkForex.com - did, they did everything else crooked. These bucket shops just don't like profitable traders...trying Dukascopy soon and Pepperstone. Maybe a bank itself since I trade in large lot sizes. This was just suggested to me by a T2W member. Will let you know how my search goes.)

Since finding out a few weeks ago that a family member has lost over $500k to an international boiler room fraud, I've been reading various posts with great interest while doing research. I've created an account to request you contact me via pm if you have dealt with a share agent who has a Dutch / German accent, who also uses English slang. As the scammers read these forums I can't say anymore at this point but please get in touch ASAP (regardless of where you are located) as we are close and are working with the right people to freeze assets.

If they cold called you about any sort of investment then yes they are a scam, absolutely no doubt.

You have two choices, take our word for it or give them your money and find out the hard way. Most people choose the latter due to greed and stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Category of Licence: •Category 1A - Licence Holders authorised to receive and transmit orders in relation to one or more instruments and, or provide investment advice and, or place instruments without a firm commitment basis but not to hold or control Clients’ Money or Customers’ Assets. (This Category does not include managers of Collective Investment Schemes)

Penalties / Sanctions Applied
Penalty Date Infringement Type Amount (€)
No records to display.

Print
SitemapDisclaimerContact us Malta Financial Services Authority

under construction

This has all the signs of a scam biz. Started 2-13, no records, questionable address.

Thank you whistler_man
I will second that, it does have all the signs

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 | Posted by Editor Metropolitan Police Raid Bangkok Boiler Room, 4 Foreigners Arrested

Recent raid on boiler rooms in central Bangkok – photo ANDREW DRUMMOND

BANGKOK – According to the Bangkok Post four foreigners and two Thais have been arrested at a house in Bangkok’s Bang Na district on Wednesday for allegedly running a telephone investment scam.

Metropolitan Police Division 2 officers with a warrant searched a four-storey house in Plus Park Avenue housing estate on Sukhumvit 105 Road.

Police had received a tip-off that foreigners were running an illegal business there.

At the house, police arrested Anthony Gunguly, 34, and Simon Murphy, 31, both British nationals. They also apprehended Michel Dingelhoff, 45, a Dutch national, and Manny Detera, 34, a Filipino.

Kampol Kongsrikan and Wichan Saluya, both Thai, were also arrested.

A list of names and money transfer slips were found at the house and police also seized four computers, four home phones and six mobiles.

The suspects had been contacting foreigners by phone trying to dupe them into investing in oil, gold, mineral and jewel businesses, said Pol Col Kanapat Pahumanto, the division inspector. The foreign suspects will also be charged with running a business in Thailand without the proper permission and documentation, he said.

I wish they would give the company they were calling from and other details like "products" they were selling.
Anyway, the chicken **** owner was not there and will just hire more guys and another house.

Link to story: Metropolitan Police Raid Bangkok Boiler Room, 4 Foreigners Arrested | Chiang Rai Times English Language Newspaper

Since finding out a few weeks ago that a family member has lost over $500k to an international boiler room fraud, I've been reading various posts with great interest while doing research. I've created an account to request you contact me via pm if you have dealt with a share agent who has a Dutch / German accent, who also uses English slang. As the scammers read these forums I can't say anymore at this point but please get in touch ASAP (regardless of where you are located) as we are close and are working with the right people to freeze assets.

Look at my post about boiler room bust in Bangkok last week. A Dutchman was arrested there. Maybe, just maybe he is your man!
Worth a look.

Good luck.

Look at my post about boiler room bust in Bangkok last week. A Dutchman was arrested there. Maybe, just maybe he is your man!
Worth a look.

Good luck.

Thanks for this. If he doesn't phone when scheduled this week, then it will be him as he never misses a 'scheduled' appointment.

Thanks for this. If he doesn't phone when scheduled this week, then it will be him as he never misses a 'scheduled' appointment.

If he misses the call then there is a good chance that he was nicked. You should then contact the British Embassy in Bangkok and ask how you can see if you are on the list that was found at the place they arrested these guys. The police have that evidence.
Australians have been there before and had some success in getting money back.

Good luck! :cool:

aberdeenlimited.com
Address:
PN-113 U Chu Liang Bldg. 968 Rama IV Road, Silom Bangrak, Bangkok. 10500 Thailand.

Same address as Amplius Group Asia. Billing Name:John Guchone
Billing Organization:Amplius Group
Billing Address:pN-113 U Chu Liang Bldg.
Billing Address2:968 Rama IV Road, Bangrak
Billing Address3:
Billing City:Bangkok
Billing State/Province:
Billing Country/Economy:TH
:)

One thing to note about the people looking for all these scammers - are you sure the names aren't fake? If they're the same names given when you spoke to them then they're 100% fake. The scammers know they're scum, they know some people will come looking for them so nobody uses their real name.

Good luck anyway in catching some of them.

Thank you Peter Pan for your Intelligence, it is appreciated. If you hear about Morgan Financial Advisors and their traders, BEN JACKSON PETER CARLSEN..please let me know. If you require more about Morgan, just ask.

regards

Happy to give you my intel!:)
I know about Morgan,I will be in touch with you as soon as I get some info.

Last edited: