Boiler Room Scams

Ref my post earlier today. roystonparker.com states copyright 1997-2013 at the bottom of the page. Strange that the domain name was registered 29/11/2012 in Panama. Not very reassuring !! Possible boiler room scam.

Ref my post earlier today. roystonparker.com states copyright 1997-2013 at the bottom of the page. Strange that the domain name was registered 29/11/2012 in Panama. Not very reassuring !! Possible boiler room scam.

Definitely a Boiler Room Scam
It is only registered for ONE year !

I've been scammed by Fisher Capital Management. Just when I thought I'll never hear from them (they promised they will sell my shares and transfer the money over 1-1/2 year ago), I've received a courier from them (Address from: Oakwood Premier 159, Samsung-dong gangnam-gu, 135-525, Seoul, South Korea, Tel + 82 2 3782 6941) with "certificates" bought for my "portfolio". Cover letter head has no dates and signed by Charles Lee (supposedly CEO). Solamon Engergy Corp shares held by Addiscombe Holdings Ltd. Eldora Gold Resources Ltd held by Clarendon Fideliry Capital S.A.

Just wanted to share this info to all.

In the meantime, I guess I'll wait for their phone calls soon about selling them, but of course for a fee.

I've been scammed by Fisher Capital Management. Just when I thought I'll never hear from them (they promised they will sell my shares and transfer the money over 1-1/2 year ago), I've received a courier from them (Address from: Oakwood Premier 159, Samsung-dong gangnam-gu, 135-525, Seoul, South Korea, Tel + 82 2 3782 6941) with "certificates" bought for my "portfolio". Cover letter head has no dates and signed by Charles Lee (supposedly CEO). Solamon Engergy Corp shares held by Addiscombe Holdings Ltd. Eldora Gold Resources Ltd held by Clarendon Fideliry Capital S.A.

Just wanted to share this info to all.

In the meantime, I guess I'll wait for their phone calls soon about selling them, but of course for a fee.

Amazing, simply amazing !!!
I have a copy of a letter, this one dated 02 November 2012, confirming that Ackerman & Co “have successfully completed the acquisition of your former investment brokers Fisher Capital Management”.
The letter is signed, electronic signatures, by Wolf K Ehrhardt, CEO Ackerman & Co. and Charles Lee, CEO Fisher Capital.
Fisher Capital appears to be having a new address and telephone number in Seoul.
Ackerman & Co claims to have an address in Jakarta.
Neither addresses are real, neither of them have a physical presence at these addresses.
Let us not discuss the shares they bought for your portfolio nor the holding agents.
But most certainly they will be asking for fees as the shares are unregistered to say the least.
I would be interested to know when you paid and how much, the beneficiary account name and the Bank details. I would also like to have copies of he shares you received not to mention the courier AWB and details.

Amazing, simply amazing !!!
I have a copy of a letter, this one dated 02 November 2012, confirming that Ackerman & Co “have successfully completed the acquisition of your former investment brokers Fisher Capital Management”.
The letter is signed, electronic signatures, by Wolf K Ehrhardt, CEO Ackerman & Co. and Charles Lee, CEO Fisher Capital.
Fisher Capital appears to be having a new address and telephone number in Seoul.
Ackerman & Co claims to have an address in Jakarta.
Neither addresses are real, neither of them have a physical presence at these addresses.
Let us not discuss the shares they bought for your portfolio nor the holding agents.
But most certainly they will be asking for fees as the shares are unregistered to say the least.
I would be interested to know when you paid and how much, the beneficiary account name and the Bank details. I would also like to have copies of he shares you received not to mention the courier AWB and details.

The shares, holding agents, etc (anything you get related to them) are all part of the scam and I doubt they exists. So I don't mind sharing them to stop someone else getting duped, or help anyone trying to put a stop to them.

I was always given the Seoul, South Korea address/number from day 1. Enclosed are some their bank accounts (I think most have been closed now)

Account Number: 704266
Account Name: Premier Settlements Ltd
Bank Name: Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited
Bank Address: 35 Barrak Rd, Belize City, Belize
Swift Code: PRVTBZBS

Account Number: LV31RTMB0000618806563
Account Name: FIRST CAPITAL LTD
Bank Name: RIETUMU BANKA
Bank Address: 7 Vesetas Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-10113
Swift Code: RTMBLV2X

Account Number: 71512000 5209
Account Name: Client Settlements Ltd
Bank Name: Maybank, Labuan
Bank Address: Lot E 005, Ground Floor Podium, Financial Park Labuan Complex, Jalan Merdeka, 8700 Wilayah Persakutan, Labuan, Malaysia
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL XXX

And I checked the airway bill, it did indeed come from South Korea.

The shares, holding agents, etc (anything you get related to them) are all part of the scam and I doubt they exists. So I don't mind sharing them to stop someone else getting duped, or help anyone trying to put a stop to them.

I was always given the Seoul, South Korea address/number from day 1. Enclosed are some their bank accounts (I think most have been closed now)

Account Number: 704266
Account Name: Premier Settlements Ltd
Bank Name: Heritage International Bank & Trust Limited
Bank Address: 35 Barrak Rd, Belize City, Belize
Swift Code: PRVTBZBS

Account Number: LV31RTMB0000618806563
Account Name: FIRST CAPITAL LTD
Bank Name: RIETUMU BANKA
Bank Address: 7 Vesetas Street, Riga, Latvia, LV-10113
Swift Code: RTMBLV2X

Account Number: 71512000 5209
Account Name: Client Settlements Ltd
Bank Name: Maybank, Labuan
Bank Address: Lot E 005, Ground Floor Podium, Financial Park Labuan Complex, Jalan Merdeka, 8700 Wilayah Persakutan, Labuan, Malaysia
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL XXX

And I checked the airway bill, it did indeed come from South Korea.

Thank you for your response. I have the same data.
You must have bought Norton Scientific Inc. and Solaman Energy Corp shares.
Norton Scientific shares have also been sold by Greenwood who has sold its operations to Delap !
The likes of Fisher Capital do not exist. It is just a name used to defraud investors, here today, gone tomorrow. But some of the shares and holding/transfer agents do exist. The question is ; do they knowingly participate in the fraud or have simply been manipulated by the Boiler Room Scammers ?
BTW Trent Consultants and Shaw Capital are part of the same group.
I have no doubt it did come from Seoul but can you make available the Courier’s name and AWB number !

New names of boiler rooms here: Boiler Rooms - Boiler fraud reporting - stock alert and investor alert

These guys use Korean addresses because not too many people actually go there and their chance of being discovered is less.
Guys that list HK, Tokyo, London etc. as business addresses risk talking to potential "clients" who can visit the offices on a business trip or have a friend check them out. I think the Fisher guys are in Manila.

Sorry but there's no nice way to put it - you are a complete MORON.

Either that or you're a troll.

Assuming you're not a troll and are instead a moron do you really think somebody who has found a cure for HIV would contact you, a nobody, asking for funding unless they were trying to set you up, which of course they are.

Chances are after they spoke to you on the phone they all couldn't stop laughing at how you think it's all for real.

I'm amazed you can even think it's true (assuming you're not a troll). Some people really do deserve to have their money stolen from them.
Look up the directors , namely Neil OOsterlaak (Neil Andrews, Neil Andrews Oosterlaak) and then check up West Shore Ventures, Anglo Rand Capital House, Platinum Asset Management. Phoenix Capital, ...Then make the connection with Rakesh Saxena...They are all the same peolpe involved.

Another scam doing the round is for MICROSOFT to ring you up on your business or even better home line from which they get both your name and landline from the directory.
They say they are from MICROSOFT MAINTAINCE and are to fix your computer as I have automatically logged faults via internet connection.
Good scan, this Indian chap will ask a few questions about your computer, get you to look up some meaningless internal check , ask to fix it, you log them in to you computer and hay presto they have your passwork or what ever they are after, or even just $ 20 fee to fix.
Today after 15 minutes of talking, I ask this guy Does he work for Microsoft , to which for the 6 time he replies " yes Microsoft Maintaince department "
I ask " Do you know Bill Gates ? "
He replies " He is the Chief Executive "
I change subject by checking his qualifications " Are you a computer engineer Graduate"
" yes "
I ask " Did your parents feel proud of you when you graduated "
" yes "
I Ask " well they must be ashamed of you now -- their son has turned into a thief "
On the defence the scammer asks " What do you mean ?"
I go on to tell him "how ashamed his parents are of you , after education to become a thief "
" Your grandparents dont speak of you any more. you have brought disgrace to your family, your village , your school, "
At this time a supervisor comes on to which I also tell that his family is ashamed of him,
NOW I am transferred onto the LEGAL department who explain that if the agreement to operate microsoft windows is not renewed, a Microsoft representive will call to my home with a invoice for € 1000
I counter by saying that if he does not repent and make amends for his lies and thieving he will go to hell.
We spend the next minute telling each other to go to Hell, NO I told you first, You go first, how hot that hell will be,
The line goes Dead.... silent
Victory to me.
Drank the best cup of coffee after that. i still smiling.
ANYONE ELSE COME ACROSS THESE MICROSOFT MAINTAINCE DEPARTMENT ? this must be my 10 phonecall, !!!!!

A sad fact about these miscreants operating out of South Africa, and in some cases stating they are from South Africa, but are in fact in neighbouring countries is that they make it difficult for the legitimate entrepreneur to do business. As it is difficult to get creditation by the FSB if you are selling investment into your own business, it is risky for any potential investor to secure some sort of security , as the FSB doest cover any loss. However, if a company is legitemately registered and the directors are of good standing with FSB certification in their own capacity, that adds some form of stability. If funds are deposited into a lawyers Trust, and then transferred to a bogus recipient, you will have recourse through the Law Society's Fidelity Fund, holding the Law firm responsible.Always insist on being contacted by the Law firm handling the Trust for confirmation prior to funds being transferred, and ask for qualifications of directors, that can be verified by the FSB, and/or the Registrar in case of directorship. This is not 100% guarenteed, but it is not how the boiler rooms would like to operate as none of them will be approved by the FSB, or give their qualification, as these would most probably not check out.

A good day for the good guys, a bad one for the boiler room scum.

My mother has just opened an account with Interactive Brokers

She went online to her Lloyds account to transfer £20,000

Lloyds refused the transaction and said to call them.

When she called they explained that such transfers are often held up till they can talk to the customer so as try and make sure they're not transferring money to a thief operation/boiler room.

What with the Police clamping down and ACTIVELY looking for the boiler room THIEVES and banks now doing their bit, it's a lot tougher to be a thief these days. Personally if I was one I'd be crap scared right now - who knows if the authorities are tracking the firm, if so when will they call...

if you're a conman and thief and have been lying to your friends and family about what you do, ie steal money, imagine the horror and embarrassment when you're arrested and everyone finds out that you're a piece of REAL trash only too happy to steal from pensioners....

Last edited:
Yes pboyles,
I also have the Carbon Credits, but I didn't want to hog the Forum with a long list.
The following is my usual tactic.
The mobile phone rings and it displays a U.K. international code possibly a London number, " Not again " I say ,.... but it could also be a business call, I answer and hear what I describe as a educated accent but also sounds like the caller has a pebble in their mouth to help speak with that ( to my ear ) The Queen's English.
Following a short introduction in which the caller seems to know me already, I am offered the latest financial deal as their friend. I am never too interested and never not interested, I question the gold / diamonds / carbon credits / rice growing / latest advice and always get the caller to e mail me.
I save their name and company and number in my phone. I make arrangements to talk again but never answer on this number and I keep saving all the new phone numbers over the weeks as I am called back. I mislay e mails , get them sent again, agree to answer at a convenient time but skip it, ask for a hard copy of their brochure, which they must arrange to get posted from UK and not Thailand or Spain where the caller is.
All the time I am shy but curious.
One of the ' nicest ' scammers to call me was a ' lady ' called Cheradine. of WEST PIER Consultants.
Very Chatty. Despite receiving a lot of newsletters from West Pier , I could never get their " London " address. Cheradine and I often discussed the weather and compared the weather in London with the weather in Ireland.
Anyway, Cheradine made the mistake one day of not routing the call through London , but rang me instead directly from Kazakhstan ... think Eurovision 2112 in the former USSR. She did her best to convince me over the next 2 weeks that the access 00 7 (3361 ) 62-1 was the new exchange in London. I took the advantage over the two weeks to learn a few words of Russian from old James Bond movies to make her feel at home when she rang me. I miss her calls. She has stopped phoning me.
In their last newsletter West Pier Consultants had got into film making -- yes --movies.
Katherine of Alexandria due to be released in 2013 with really good actors & actresses.

With a block buster like this I could be receiving royalties for 25 years.

In response to your above comments, many fraudulent "outfits" operate under the guise of legitimate companies such as West Pier Consultants. I recieve emails from "hotmail", "natwest" and other supposedly legitimate companies - asking for all of my contact details, passwords, bank details etc.. It is important to be able to identify the difference between what is real and what is an imitation.
For the record, West Pier Consultants have no involvement in filmaking and have no future plans to branch out into that field. Should you wish to speak to us or meet us in person, feel free to send a private message to my user profile, where I will be happy to make any arrangements you require.

Kind Regards,

Jon Finn
(West Pier Consultants)

In response to your above comments, many fraudulent "outfits" operate under the guise of legitimate companies such as West Pier Consultants. I recieve emails from "hotmail", "natwest" and other supposedly legitimate companies - asking for all of my contact details, passwords, bank details etc.. It is important to be able to identify the difference between what is real and what is an imitation.
For the record, West Pier Consultants have no involvement in filmaking and have no future plans to branch out into that field. Should you wish to speak to us or meet us in person, feel free to send a private message to my user profile, where I will be happy to make any arrangements you require.

Kind Regards,

Jon Finn
(West Pier Consultants)

It's terrible Jon, isn't it, you just can't trust what people say nowadays, if its not Nigerian Princes needing help moving money its lowlife thieves flogging carbon credits to vulnerable pensioners and war veterans. What's the world come to?

Kind Regards,

Jon Finn
(West Pier Consultants)

So are the real West Pier Consultants the ones in St Albans or is that the imposters?

Add ThinkForex to the list of SCAM brokers: Nauman Anees is the criminal and Gang Leader of this bucket shop that will do anything to stop you profiting from your trading inclusive of - as they did to me - changing your leverage in mid-trading!! (From 500:1 to 100:1)

Stop Loss hunters, saboteurs, frauds and criminals abound. All shall pay in the end. Amen.

Kind Regards,

Jon Finn
(West Pier Consultants)

But you do cold call people don't you.

www.investor-alerts.org

Hello

This company is currently operating an advance fee fraud. They have scammed me after charging a huge fee to sell my restricted shares for me.
The reason i'm writing this is because i hope that i may save other people from the same fate. Ironically i actually lost more money to these guys than i did in the first fraud!

Investor Alerts – Boiler Room Scam DetectorInvestor Alerts - Boiler Room Scam Detector » Warning the world about boiler room scams and fake regulators

Thanks