Boiler Room Scams

Hi there,

I just received a cold call from someone at Fisher Capital with a hot tip around Norton Scientific.

I'm assuming they're a scam.

He's ringing back later on.....

Hi there,

I just received a cold call from someone at Fisher Capital with a hot tip around Norton Scientific.

They are trying to steal your money. Have nothing to do with them.

Hi there,

Be aware that some boiler room share scams are very clever.

One example I have heard of to establish your confidence is they will tell you a share to watch and say it will go up in value over the following week,often the share will be a low volume small company stock.

They then manipulate the share price by some way or another maybe use false imformation or even buy some themselves to move the price up.

Then they phone you back and it appears from what you have seen they have good imformation and they then move in for the kill and fleece you of your money.

Its easy to make a good argument when you don't have the truth to worry about.

PERSONALLY I WOULD NEVER SEND MONEY TO COLD CALLERS.

Fischer Capital Management are on the fsa Unaauthorised overseas companys list.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtml

SJ Capital Group

Selling 'plots' of land in the UK.

Now the man-in-the-street can make the BIG money on property that for so long was the sole right of the rich!

Got to love the way they sell this land from a combination of cold calling and stands at shopping malls :)

FOR ANY FOREIGN READERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS -

Planning permission in the UK is an EXTREMELY COMPLEX and EXPENSIVE business so don't be fooled and if you're not British you have NO IDEA just how complex it is.

So please do yourself a favour and NOT LISTEN to any company that packages up parcels of land to sell, usually in the £20,000 region. Sure they'll tell you ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR but ask yourself 2 questions -

1. What do you REALLY know about UK property and the planning process, and
2. Who OWNS the land you're being convinced to buy

Here are your answers -

1. Face facts, you know **** all about the UK property market and the planning process. This makes you what's commonly called a 'sucker' ie someone who won't realise they're being ripped off because of generally know nothing about what they're buying (the only information they do know is from the salesmen!)

2. The people telling you the land is a great investment are the same one's that OWN IT (although they'll probably tell you they don't). So if it's such a good deal then a) why did they cold call you and/or meet you at a shopping mall and b) why aren't they sitting on it and reaping the full rewards rather than very kindly offering you some 'easy money'.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED - BUY LAND FROM ONE OF THESE FIRMS ONLY IF YOU LIKE TO LOSE MONEY.

Attention to Capital Gold Mining Resources Inc. shareholders. The same procedure is on its way to scam you as it happened during the DCP (DixonPerot and Champion) times. Back than a guy called Henry Samuelson called you and said that the company was going to go to the Nasdaq and encouraged you to buy more shares from the company. Obviously DCP has never ever had a chance to be accepted by any of the major US stock exchange. (No income, no financials etc.) Samuelson got his juicy commission based on the sold shares. You will be contacted by him again. If you have any extra cash you`d better of giving it to any charity organization.
Good investing

Anyone ever heard of UK Land Investments (UKLI). It was probably the biggest most corrupt of all recent the land banking scams, and that's saying something.

FSA closed them down but surprise surprise there wasn't any money in the company as it had all been siphoned off. The main shareholder, Baljinder "Bally" Chohan was banned from being a Director of UK firms. Surprise surprise there.

Overall investors lost millions in UK Land because they made 3 fatal mistakes -

1. They didn't know ANYTHING about potential development land and the planning process

2. They trusted the salesmen they were talking to, who it turns out where FULL OF LIES in order to make the sale, again, surprise surprise there

3. They failed to do their OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH

All in all it was about as easy to rip the investors off as taking sweets from a 1 year old.

One final note on UKLI, their grandly named 'Strategic Land Director' was a fella called Brian Smith BA (HONS) MRTPI.

Now on to the South African company SJ Capital Group.

They're operating in the UK selling plots of land without planning for about £25,000 that will ROCKET in price if/when planning or 'rezoning' as they put it gets approved.

Look a bit closer into the SJ Capital Group and you'll find a one Brian Smith BA (HONS) MRTPI who's also funnily enough the company's 'Strategic Land Director'.

draw your own conclusions from all of this but I'll tell you all this -

BUY UK LAND WITHOUT PLANNING PERMISSION FROM A COMPANY THAT ASSURES YOU IT WILL SOON GET PLANNING PERMISSION AND YOU WILL, WITH 99% SURETY, LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

You've all been warned - UK land sold in small plots is a market place full of lies, scams, hustlers and general low lifes. Their client base is also made up of the stupid and naive? Are you one of these? I hope not after reading this.............

http://www.businessopportunitywatch.com/BOW Review of UK Land Investments Group.htm

Yet another company with the name 'Global' in it.

Folks, if you're ever asked to buy shares or do business with a company with the name 'Global' in it you're either being setup or doing business with a highly suspect company.

Unless of course the company really is Global, like a BP or FedEx etc. But then chances are either of those companies is not going to call you with a 'great investment idea'........

Hi,
Be aware that Worldwideriskconsultants are on the go again under the web address worldwideriskconsultants.net These will steal your money and they have no office in London.

Be aware that some boiler room share scams are very clever.

One example I have heard of to establish your confidence is they will tell you a share to watch and say it will go up in value over the following week,often the share will be a low volume small company stock.

They then manipulate the share price by some way or another maybe use false imformation or even buy some themselves to move the price up.

Then they phone you back and it appears from what you have seen they have good imformation and they then move in for the kill and fleece you of your money.

Its easy to make a good argument when you don't have the truth to worry about.

PERSONALLY I WOULD NEVER SEND MONEY TO COLD CALLERS.

Fischer Capital Management are on the fsa Unaauthorised overseas companys list.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtml

These guys are also doing the same in VIetnam. I got a call at work yesterday about Norton Scientific, and when I said, "stop right there, I'm not even slightly interested as I don't see why I should fund a boiler room scam", he immediately hung up on me. The problem is that Vietnam doesn't quite have the same regulatory authorities in place as other parts of the world, so this is just a broadcast warning to those living in similar places not to trust anyone. "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch" is a world anthem. I believe they're operating out of Korea at the moment.

These people are one Boiler Room :

roomtoinvest.co.uk;
capitalalternatives.co.uk
capitalcarboncredits.org

Keep those names coming folks, together we can all do our bit to **** the Boiler Rooms up.

ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION -

Anyone reading this that thinks they might have been targeted, please post here and we'll help you keep hold of your cash.

Post the name of the company and it's website. Also, any other information you might this useful. The reason is simple, by putting names here Google will pick the information up and anyone searching about the company will hiopefully think twice.

I have received a number of calls from a Thomas Aitken at a firm called Acredited Global Services Group (AGSG) who claim to do 'due diligence' and make stock recommendations. Has anyone heard of them or had any dealings?

I have received a number of calls from a Thomas Aitken at a firm called Acredited Global Services Group (AGSG) who claim to do 'due diligence' and make stock recommendations. Has anyone heard of them or had any dealings?

Nope. But if they do call, they'll get 2 words from me and the second word is'OFF'.

I suggest you do the same when they phone again.