Boiler Room Scams

This is connected to the UK Land Investments Group. Daniel Fraser is a director at Worby, he was apparently sales manager at UKLI Group.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-fraser-dna4114-googlemail-com/3/87b/616

You have to laugh at the ******** these land banking scammers come up with.

The below relates to (worthless) land being sold by Worby Estate Sales - Manor Farm site in Windsor which comprises of Thames Field and Coppice Drive.

The land they're trying to sell which by the way and according to the local council is Green Belt and subject to flooding will -

First be sold to individual investors in small plots (probably for between £10,000 - £20,000 a plot)

Once all the plots have been sold a 'big developer' will come in and buy all the individual plots for of course 'a big profit'

The question is this - why woulnd't the present owners cut out the middlemen (the small plot owners) and sell directly to the 'big developer'.

Well, we all know the reason don't we. Basically there is NO 'big developer' waiting because the land will NEVER get planning permission. The 'big developer' story is just that, a story so the mugs that buy the land think there's a bit payday coming their way.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED - DO NOT BUY SMALL PLOTS OF LAND UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

Get real, don't be naive, small plots of land what will 'soon' get planning permission are NOT sold to members of the public unless there's a SCAM being worked.

Worby is in turn connected to Acres of Land Investment.

http://www.acresoflandinvestment.com/

And you can bet they're selling Green Belt land but of course that all-important phrase 'Green Belt' won't be mentioned if you're gullible and buy the land.

The way to defeat land bankers is simple -

1. First realise that good development land is never marketed in small plots and sold to the general public, NEVER!

2. Do your own research. Contact the local planning department AND the local Parish Council and ask them about the land. Do that and you'll find a big difference from those selling you the land and those with the power to grant planning permission, ie the sellers will tell you nice things, things you want to hear, but the councils will laugh at their claims............

Failure to respect the 2 points above will result in a TOTAL LOSS OF YOUR INVESTMENT.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

www.ACRESOFLANDINVESTMENT.COM and http://www.wesland.co.uk/
is c o m p l et l y the same scam, I can't tell here why, but there is no discussion about / 100% /
it is just made to make fraud - actions and the same people are behind!!!!!!!!!!

uk land investments group
http://www.uklandinvestments.com/
is in liquidation :
UKLI Limited (In Liquidation)

Domain Name: UKLANDINVESTMENTS.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 06-apr-2011
Creation Date: 23-sep-2002
Expiration Date: 23-sep-2015

Anley, they only make webpages for the reason to steal. It is like this. Sometimes the police catch them, they go in jail, after few years they come out and they start again. They set up all with help of somebody ( I cannot tell here on this place, but I know it). Its like a contract , they set up offshore companies, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,....., how much you want, costing 10.000 $ each and you start , if the name is spoiled, you blast it up and you make the next one. Since is complicated with following the money, 'cause of different countries ( banks, wrong company-adresses, false names, stolen identities..) they have good chances that nothing happen to them. But they are only the " small cheaters" in front. My job is, to catch the spider in its net. And I will do, They have stolen also my money, and brought me nearly to break down. Now I'll hunt them !!!! They are to much greedy, they have never enough and that is their

Anley, they only make webpages for the reason to steal. It is like this. Sometimes the police catch them, they go in jail, after few years they come out and they start again. They set up all with help of somebody ( I cannot tell here on this place, but I know it). Its like a contract , they set up offshore companies, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,....., how much you want, costing 10.000 $ each and you start , if the name is spoiled, you blast it up and you make the next one. Since is complicated with following the money, 'cause of different countries ( banks, wrong company-adresses, false names, stolen identities..) they have good chances that nothing happen to them. But they are only the " small cheaters" in front. My job is, to catch the spider in its net. And I will do, They have stolen also my money, and brought me nearly to break down. Now I'll hunt them !!!! They are to much greedy, they have never enough and that is their

own trap:devilish:

Its only by joining forces together that these low lifes will be eliminated, one way or another. It can be done. You have to use the same tools they use to bring business to them i.e create your own website which will give an up to the minute commentary of boiler room sites. Only difference is that this site will be around for a few years and not the 1 or 2 years they are around for. It will be on the web soon.

Just to keep folks updated , I would be wary of the following websites, they are not on the the FSA's list. The FSA list of unauthorised firms lags by about 6-8 weeks behind reality. In that time victims are unaware that the bunch they are dealing with are a load of crooks.

So in the spirit of helping others, I would recommend that no one deals with the following outfits.

www.sphinxasia.com
www.lombardassetresources.com
www.globalinvestoralerts.com (yes, even this one)
www.lyndonmureassociates.com
www.tagcapitalventures.com
www.yoshidacorp.com
www.navasotagroup.com
www.primroseacq.com
www.ridgebackmining.com
www.portlandventures.com
www.capitalfundingfinancial.com
www.globaloffsetexperts.com
www.eldoradogold.com
www.windprospect.com
www.globalgreenservices.com
www.wehr.com
www.marquisholland.com
www.blueskyequity.com
www.amber-capital.com
www.atlanticinternationalpartnership.com
www.glendalemgt.com
www.infinityintlgroup.com
www.greenworld.ie
www.charterstanleygroup.com
www.centurydirectgroup.com
www.minsheng-corp.com
www.shengtai-group.com
www.straussconsultants.com
www.litmuscmg.com
www.dcfinancialrecovery.com
www.ambrosgroup.com
www.edenbrowngroup.com (strong ties with spiritonmedia.com)
www.dai-ichi-securities.com
www.bric-investments.com

The following sites (some active, some have been taken down) are all at the same geographical location, Douglas Isle of Man. The authorities there have been informed.

www.capital-commodities.com
www.financial-elite.com
www.firstfinancialmanagement.com
www.mhasoc.com (martin howard)
www.bishopsgatecapital.com
www.capitalalternatives.co.uk
www.devereandpartners.co.uk
www.elite-ifa.co.uk
www.eldoradogold.com
www.phillipsmason.com

There is no question that these low lifes work together in the same location (safety in numbers?). There is a loose group that travels between Barcelons, Palma and Madrid (ex GandRcapitalmanagement.com) and there are many groups identified in the US. Other groups are in Amstredam, Berlin, Kuala Lumpur and China.

If yuo know of others doing the rounds send a PM and a bit of digging around should reveal a boiler. The only way to beat these guys is to have a non hackable high profile website of their goings-on.
friday76

Its only by joining forces together that these low lifes will be eliminated, one way or another. It can be done. You have to use the same tools they use to bring business to them i.e create your own website which will give an up to the minute commentary of boiler room sites. Only difference is that this site will be around for a few years and not the 1 or 2 years they are around for. It will be on the web soon.

Just to keep folks updated , I would be wary of the following websites, they are not on the the FSA's list. The FSA list of unauthorised firms lags by about 6-8 weeks behind reality. In that time victims are unaware that the bunch they are dealing with are a load of crooks.

So in the spirit of helping others, I would recommend that no one deals with the following outfits.

www.sphinxasia.com
www.globalinvestoralerts.com (yes, even this one)
www.lyndonmureassociates.com
www.yoshidacorp.com
www.navasotagroup.com
www.primroseacq.com
www.ridgebackmining.com
www.portlandventures.com
www.capitalfundingfinancial.com
www.globaloffsetexperts.com
www.eldoradogold.com
www.windprospect.com
www.globalgreenservices.com
www.wehr.com
www.marquisholland.com
www.blueskyequity.com
www.amber-capital.com
www.atlanticinternationalpartnership.com
www.glendalemgt.com
www.infinityintlgroup.com
www.greenworld.ie
www.charterstanleygroup.com
www.centurydirectgroup.com
www.minsheng-corp.com
www.shengtai-group.com
www.straussconsultants.com
www.litmuscmg.com
www.dcfinancialrecovery.com
www.ambrosgroup.com
www.edenbrowngroup.com (strong ties with spiritonmedia.com)
www.dai-ichi-securities.com
www.bric-investments.com

The following sites (some active, some have been taken down) are all at the same geographical location, Douglas Isle of Man. The authorities there have been informed.

www.capital-commodities.com
www.financial-elite.com
www.firstfinancialmanagement.com
www.mhasoc.com (martin howard)
www.bishopsgatecapital.com
www.capitalalternatives.co.uk
www.devereandpartners.co.uk
www.elite-ifa.co.uk
www.eldoradogold.com
www.phillipsmason.com

There is no question that these low lifes work together in the same location (safety in numbers?). There is a loose group that travels between Barcelons, Palma and Madrid (ex GandRcapitalmanagement.com) and there are many groups identified in the US. Other groups are in Amstredam, Berlin, Kuala Lumpur and China.

If yuo know of others doing the rounds send a PM and a bit of digging around should reveal a boiler. The only way to beat these guys is to have a non hackable high profile website of their goings-on.
friday76

Why you have them on your list?

www.globalinvestoralerts.com

We decided to go into Santander Bank in our town today, and told them about the scam and the involvement in their bank in Uruguay , they really were not interested and told us we had to approach our own bank.We contacted our own bank and they said it was to long ago and needed to contact the Ombudsman,s financial department which we did to no avail. We will just have to wait and see if the two banks in question have the courtsey to answer our letters this time.

Aggie, don't waste time with local banks, go to their Headquarters and their Compliance Department through a lawyer, accuse of helping fraud and money laundering. All big banks have publicly committed themselves to the Patriot Act (rules/law against money laundering and funding terrorism). Don't give up, know people fighting for several years and they got their funds back!

Good luck
JSmile(y)

If you are wondering why they are on the list, go through the process of reporting your losses, and at some stage they will ask you to stump up some money for them to 'recover ' your money. It is at that point you know what they really represent. THEMSELVES!
friday76

Hi Friday76,
your list is quite well - a lot of them I know, a part not, I'll check them with my possibilities. But that www.globalinvestoralerts.com are doing scam, I don't agree at all.
I don't want to tell to much, openly here, about, but I know them and you've to see, that nobody can't work for nothing. They try to get back money from the thieves and this is a great job, with lot of work . Because before you touch the matter, you've to do investigations a lot, you have to keep an actual database, to busy and pay people. I know about what I'm talking. And what you've to think about , is, that the boiler rooms want to spoil the name of serious investigators and helpers. I agree, that I found webpages of lawyers, which they are working for the boiler rooms. And lawyers which are preparing the base of and for boiler rooms. But before you think wrong : that fraudnet lawyers a good onces. I went to see them and they are real. Ok they must take money for their jobs, but which lawyer is not costing anything?

@ F-Y-3x

You seem to be the right person and the right frame of mind....Hate.....must drive you, in everything you must have purpose.....

See this article posted a long time ago....

So go - and do what ever it takes.....Smoke them out, get them running and hunt them down.......and destroy them.

http://www.boiler-rooms.co.uk/secureforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=540

I hope you can get to it - otherwise, here is the text....

"When All Else Fails......"

Posted - 11/09/2005 : 09:48:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many of you don't know me.
I have kept a low profile since joining, my principal aim having been to try and recover the funds I was defrauded out of by Smith Fairchild.

Now,I played the honest man in this and worked the system following their requirements and procedures to the letter.

I recently received a written note from the investigating officer that an official statement was forthcoming to notify me and all other (dumbass) investors that the investigation (over 3 years) had been terminated by the UK SFO at the highest level due to the fact that some information could not be gained to get a few of the minor players. All the major players had been identified and cases built. All the funds and subsequent assets had been earmarked for seizing.

The investigating officer apologised almost sheepishly for this inconclusive outcome.

I wonder how many of their investigations have inconclusive outcomes ?

I believe it is through the distinct lack of political will.....so what happened to Tough on Crime, Tough on the causes of crime...????

If you are unluckily one of the people to receive such a letter, you have to ask yourself WTF ?

Then - sit back and read this forum from the beginning.

Now I will reveal something to you all....

I went along with the system - I didn't have faith in it.

I also went with my instincts and played a really dirty game against a few select individuals involved at the same time. This has been the reason for my two year absence.

I have broken a tremendous amount of the legal restraints that society places on us as individuals. I have been immoral and ruthless, cruel and deceitful, caused chaos and anarchy in certain areas and misused and abused a lot of people recently. Entering into the hornets nest of gutter humanity where these people exist in a lawless world is scary, but no problem can withstand sustained thought...and intelligence .....

But I got my money and that of two close friends back. The cost has been enormous, but we got it.

You can draw your own conclusions as to how this happened. It took a long time to do, but strategically, like the Mossad, we worked their fields, we ploughed with their cattle and we ate at their tables.

They are indirectly connected at the highest levels, they have got friends in high places, through their business interests they exercise control over social systems and you are no competition - sorry to tell you this.

So when the police stop investigating or there is a reluctancy to prosecute, rest assured, somewhere, somehow, their's is a reluctance through direct or indirect involvement in these scams. It may not be with the boiler room, but with a legitimate company thousands of miles away where on the board is someone, who knows something that someone else can use to change the future course of events.

Its my experience that the law (not some hard working individuals) is an ass as stated....

If you have been taken, start to plan, select your aim and then go do it. Do the business at any cost! Do not try and fight in the streets and on the pavements with Boxing Ring rules - it aint gonna work.....get out there and use your instincts, become street wise and start to hunt and trap. Learn to bait and snare in the cities and the digital world. Learn the skills you need and drive with purpose - get mean - and go after them. Use everything at your disposal and go for it.

I would like to add more - and I might another time. But right now, I'm on my way back to my world, where I live, where there is peace and business with rules and systems, social and general that work.

I am finished with another session for someone else this time in the wilderness....and I have hunted well, I take back meat and fruit and vegetables to the table (if you get my drift...), where there were none just recently. Not the ones that were taken dishonestly from honest men....but taken dishonestly from other dishonest men.....the line has become blurred and although I am become almost like them - the thin line between good and evil is known to me in my heart and I know that although I am like them - I will never be one of them.

And so the circle goes now, they will take and I will go and take back...they play their game - and I have mine. They have no rules and I have none either....

I was a target - unaware though, now I am a target - but fully aware....but they are now targets too.....perhaps not so aware....

We will get close, live in their houses, become their friends, play with their children and their dogs, visit their parents, attend their schools and churches......anything and everything.....their ladies will be my ladies, their dogs will welcome me, their friends will know me as their friends -......

But when the moment is right....SNAP....and we walk away....

The time for doing nothing has come to an end.....use the law, but use your intelligence and god given abilities as well.

Know your enemy.....live like he does and hone your instincts, prepare, get ready, and then get going....

Its not that hard....

All it takes is courage and willpower and stamina.

I will try and help anybody who wants me to. My credentials can be verified on this and other forums.
I am not saying break the law, just saying it should not stand in your way.

When the police do their best (and fail) its up to you to do the rest....

So go out and do it.

More follows - I got a plane to catch back to the promised land.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Careful of these scammers. They'll cold call you with a great investment offer, the ability to buy well known shares at 'discounted' prices. Pay the money though and there will be no shares bought, just your money stolen because there is no firm, everything you will have been told is a lie -

Ascensus International

www.ascensusinternational.com

Ascensus Direct

www.ascensusdirect.com

Normal crap on their website, making out they're big european brokers with a million clients. Strange that nobody has ever heard of them in stockbroking circles and their websites are newly registered, less than 2 months ago.

Folks, always use this site http://www.domaintools.com/ to see when the website was first registered, if less than a few years then no question it's a scam.

Also, anther good way to catch these lowlife boiler room thieves out is to call them and ask yourself why you never get through to a switchboard, the phone will always be answered directly. Ask yourself if you've ever come across a firm of stockbrokers that doesn't employ a girl to direct calls. If you ask them why they'll be an excuse of course but as we all know that's just another lie.......

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE - COME HERE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU'VE EVER UNSURE ABOUT A BROKER OR AN INVESTMENT.

We'll help you keep hold of your cash and make sure it won't be stolen by the boiler room scum.

BOILER ROOM SCAM ALERT

Be careful of this bunch of scammers and low life thieves -

Atlantic Capital Trust Management

www.atlanticct.com

The website was first registered only last month!

They say they're based in Philadelphia but that will be a lie.

They say they're regulated by International Securities and Equities Board

www.gov.iseb.us

But that is a FAKE regulator. It doesn't exist, all they've done is created the website and published it. Watch out for the fake regulator trick, the scammers like to use it a lot.

The scammers seem to be running the 'advance fee' fraud with Regulation S shares such as PracticeXpert. So you'll be asked to pay money to perhaps exercise some warrants which will then be worth a fortune.

But pay money and two things will happen -

1. There will be no big payday, and
2. The money you pay will be stolen

Folks, this firm is full of nasty thieves, however charming they come across. Do business with them and you WILL have your money stolen from you. No ifs and buts.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

I think it would be useful to set up a thread listing all the Boiler Room Scams that are currently in operation.

What is a boiler room?

Basically, a room full of salesmen (con men really), who are unregulated, and will cold call you to try and tempt you to part with your money and invest in some "amazing" company which will make you a millionaire. The stocks are usually unlisted and therefore difficult to sell once you have bought them. In reality they are likely to be worthless.

They tend to target people who already own shares, and will get your phone number / contact details from lists that they have bought, including shareholder lists.

More often than not, they are based overseas.

Whatever, you should NEVER deal with them, and NEVER deal with anyone who cold calls you from a company who you have never dealt with before.

I hope that this thread will be used for people to list the names of the offending companies, in order to warn others.

To start with, here is a list of those already mentioned on other threads....

Portland Ventures

Elliott Price

Edward Tate

Capital Asset Commodities

Jefferson Holt Consulting

Please feel free to add any more.....

Capital Mint Ltd

Thanks Anley,

http://www.gov.iseb.us/
this page is suspended

What I don't understand is following :
why they don't stop the other pages , too?

I repeat it just for the search engines :

fraud, alert, scam !!!
Atlantic Capital Trust Management
Domain Name: ATLANTICCT.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS.PRQ.SE
Name Server: NS2.PRQ.SE
Updated Date: 08-jun-2011
Creation Date: 08-jun-2011
Expiration Date: 08-jun-2012

@ F-Y-3x

You seem to be the right person and the right frame of mind....Hate.....must drive you, in everything you must have purpose.....

See this article posted a long time ago....

So go - and do what ever it takes.....Smoke them out, get them running and hunt them down.......and destroy them.

http://www.boiler-rooms.co.uk/secureforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=540

I hope you can get to it - otherwise, here is the text....

"When All Else Fails......"

Posted - 11/09/2005 : 09:48:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many of you don't know me.
I have kept a low profile since joining, my principal aim having been to try and recover the funds I was defrauded out of by Smith Fairchild.

Now,I played the honest man in this and worked the system following their requirements and procedures to the letter.

I recently received a written note from the investigating officer that an official statement was forthcoming to notify me and all other (dumbass) investors that the investigation (over 3 years) had been terminated by the UK SFO at the highest level due to the fact that some information could not be gained to get a few of the minor players. All the major players had been identified and cases built. All the funds and subsequent assets had been earmarked for seizing.

The investigating officer apologised almost sheepishly for this inconclusive outcome.

I wonder how many of their investigations have inconclusive outcomes ?

I believe it is through the distinct lack of political will.....so what happened to Tough on Crime, Tough on the causes of crime...????

If you are unluckily one of the people to receive such a letter, you have to ask yourself WTF ?

Then - sit back and read this forum from the beginning.

Now I will reveal something to you all....

I went along with the system - I didn't have faith in it.

I also went with my instincts and played a really dirty game against a few select individuals involved at the same time. This has been the reason for my two year absence.

I have broken a tremendous amount of the legal restraints that society places on us as individuals. I have been immoral and ruthless, cruel and deceitful, caused chaos and anarchy in certain areas and misused and abused a lot of people recently. Entering into the hornets nest of gutter humanity where these people exist in a lawless world is scary, but no problem can withstand sustained thought...and intelligence .....

But I got my money and that of two close friends back. The cost has been enormous, but we got it.

You can draw your own conclusions as to how this happened. It took a long time to do, but strategically, like the Mossad, we worked their fields, we ploughed with their cattle and we ate at their tables.

They are indirectly connected at the highest levels, they have got friends in high places, through their business interests they exercise control over social systems and you are no competition - sorry to tell you this.

So when the police stop investigating or there is a reluctancy to prosecute, rest assured, somewhere, somehow, their's is a reluctance through direct or indirect involvement in these scams. It may not be with the boiler room, but with a legitimate company thousands of miles away where on the board is someone, who knows something that someone else can use to change the future course of events.

Its my experience that the law (not some hard working individuals) is an ass as stated....

If you have been taken, start to plan, select your aim and then go do it. Do the business at any cost! Do not try and fight in the streets and on the pavements with Boxing Ring rules - it aint gonna work.....get out there and use your instincts, become street wise and start to hunt and trap. Learn to bait and snare in the cities and the digital world. Learn the skills you need and drive with purpose - get mean - and go after them. Use everything at your disposal and go for it.

I would like to add more - and I might another time. But right now, I'm on my way back to my world, where I live, where there is peace and business with rules and systems, social and general that work.

I am finished with another session for someone else this time in the wilderness....and I have hunted well, I take back meat and fruit and vegetables to the table (if you get my drift...), where there were none just recently. Not the ones that were taken dishonestly from honest men....but taken dishonestly from other dishonest men.....the line has become blurred and although I am become almost like them - the thin line between good and evil is known to me in my heart and I know that although I am like them - I will never be one of them.

And so the circle goes now, they will take and I will go and take back...they play their game - and I have mine. They have no rules and I have none either....

I was a target - unaware though, now I am a target - but fully aware....but they are now targets too.....perhaps not so aware....

We will get close, live in their houses, become their friends, play with their children and their dogs, visit their parents, attend their schools and churches......anything and everything.....their ladies will be my ladies, their dogs will welcome me, their friends will know me as their friends -......

But when the moment is right....SNAP....and we walk away....

The time for doing nothing has come to an end.....use the law, but use your intelligence and god given abilities as well.

Know your enemy.....live like he does and hone your instincts, prepare, get ready, and then get going....

Its not that hard....

All it takes is courage and willpower and stamina.

I will try and help anybody who wants me to. My credentials can be verified on this and other forums.
I am not saying break the law, just saying it should not stand in your way.

When the police do their best (and fail) its up to you to do the rest....

So go out and do it.

More follows - I got a plane to catch back to the promised land.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100 % right !!:mad: