Boiler Room Scams

Hey.

I'm new to this site.
I've invested money in Atlantic International Partnership. (AIP)
And own stocks in SHZ, according to them atleast.

Does anyone know anything about this company?
Cant find post/threads anywhere about that these people are fraud/scam.

www.atlanticinternationalpartnership.com

Best regards, Jamijoy

Seems you've been scammed by a boiler room according to the authorities in Norway.

http://www.fma.gv.at/en/consumers/i...ainst-atlantic-international-partnership.html

Even without that warning from Norway you should realise that every cold call about shares is a scam. Genuine companies are not allowed to do that so if you get a cold call then you know immediately it is a scam.

Sorry Jam but you've been 100% scammed and your money stolen.

Be aware that you're now on a 'marks list' and so will be called many times over the next few months from scammers trying to steal your money. They'll all be very polite and charming but they're 100% conmen and thieves.

Please before you think about investing any more money with anybody come back to this board and ask because we will stop you being scammed again. Failure to do this, failure to start thinking and asking the right questions will mean with 100% certainity your cash will be stolen again, no expections.

Don't mean to be cruel to you, but you need it banged into your head what's happened and what is likely to happen to you in the future if you don't start to realise how easily you were fooled the first time.

Hey.

I'm new to this site.

Best regards, Jamijoy

Quite likely a boiler, when their web address is in Madrid and they operate out of Nassau, Bahamas. Website is only of short duration so will cut and run when it expires , with anyone who deals with them. Report them to their isp,, for abuse, but they will do nothing as their privacy is protected, yes criminals are a protected species.

friday76

Not exactly boiler room related but an interesting investigation into unsolicited text messages.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...isance-text-messages-about-your-accident.html

Proves my point about just how scammy and scummy business in general is turning into. Doesn't matter if the company is in the FTSE 100 or located in some back street dive, most of it is now built on scams (legal and illegal), skims, trickery, deceit and lies. Basically, anything for a buck.

REALISE THIS EVERYONE (especially the older generation) AND YOU'LL BE OK. But discount it, and you're at risk of being setup even by the biggest brand names in business.

Want a good example of everyday trickery by the supermarkets. There's 'Smoked Scottish Salmon' and there's 'Scottish Smoked Salmon'. One of the same you'd think. But no, there's a big, big difference. The first one is as the name suggests, but the second one, the salmon doesn't even come from Scotland, probably the North Pacific, which is no way near the quality of Scottish Salmon. So they catch it there, fly it over to Scotland where it's smoked and hey presto it's turned into 'Scottish Smoked Salmon' where it can be sold at a higher price than if it was just billed as 'Smoked Salmon'. Big business 1, customer 0, basically he's just been legally scammed.

The above is just one example of why people MUST realise how deceitful business has become and take steps to avoid the tricks.

Last edited:
Hey.

I'm new to this site.

Best regards, Jamijoy

Please, go directly to this page, read the first posting, hurry, don't loose one minute, they are very quick to close the acounts , read what Giovanni is telling, you will have back your money soon, if you have problems, tell it by whocallsme...., we will support you. Don't loose time.

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/008134550157/14

regads

Glendale Management in NY, website: glendalemgt.com is a scam.
The web-site has the typical "look and feel" of a boiler-room operation, and a search on whois reveals that the domain was registered in November 2010 and expires in November 2011.
Hope nobody invested through Glendale Management!
greetz,
Will

hi,everyone have you heard from glendale management group.the are in new york.

:(
Glendale Management in NY, website: glendalemgt.com is a scam.
The web-site has the typical "look and feel" of a boiler-room operation, and a search on whois reveals that the domain was registered in November 2010 and expires in November 2011.
Hope nobody invested through Glendale Management!
greetz,
Will

Hi Will,

:(:mad::clap:

these are again my friends!
first check :

www.glendalemgt.com , has the same telephone-number like
www.blake-morgan.com , and
www.deltawestfinancialmgt.com,

and
www.blake-morgan.com, has the same fax like
www.lombardgrandfinancials.com

so all 4 are fraudsters, scam, fraud,

google result :
Global Investor Alerts - Cold-calling Alert! - Delta West ...
30 May 2011 – United States Phone Number: + 1 646 918 5166. Fax Number: + 1 646 224 9687. top. Delta West Financial Management Email Addresses: ...
www.globalinvestoralerts.com/.../delta_west_financial_management.shtml - Cached

Just a quick message, has anyone in recent times heard anything about the so called Priority Venture Management , they have obviously changed names many times. I would like to think they have been caught as they should have been, as they do come back to try other ways with you, and though you report them, nothing more happens ,and you leave details and phone numbers.

Watch out for these scammers everyone -

Euromax Capital in London

CPI International - Clayton Pressman Ivy International - I think they're selling Carbon Credits which is a well known scam these days.

Carbon Trace Solutions based in Poland

MARKIT Environmental Registry

If in doubt about ANYTHING please post a message on this board. If we're nasty to you don't worry one bit, as it's for your own good, ie we'll 100% guarantee you keep hold of your cash, and we don't charge for our advice :)

CPI International - Clayton Pressman Ivy International - I think they're selling Carbon Credits which is a well known scam these days.

If in doubt about ANYTHING please post a message on this board. If we're nasty to you don't worry one bit, as it's for your own good, ie we'll 100% guarantee you keep hold of your cash, and we don't charge for our advice :)

All these are currently operating in the UK - avoid at ALL cost. Add Price Webb Associates to this list while you're at it. Anyone heard on Vincent Chase who apparently works for Euromax Capital - because they have never heard of him.

All these shysters are currently operating in the UK - add Price Webb Associates to this list. Beware of CPI International who will offer to help recover your money, but first you have to become a client of theirs (I think the term used is Recovery Room Scam)

I have fallen for an investment scam in Soltera Mining Corp by Price Webb Associates. My money was wired to Keybank in the USA. Has anyone got any suggestions on how to initiate proceedings to try and get at least some of my cash returned. Could it be worth contacting Keydata to advise they are unwittingly taking part in a money laundering operation as a first step? Any suggestions most welcome. Thanks

I have fallen for an investment scam in Soltera Mining Corp by Price Webb Associates. My money was wired to Keybank in the USA. Has anyone got any suggestions on how to initiate proceedings to try and get at least some of my cash returned. Could it be worth contacting Keydata to advise they are unwittingly taking part in a money laundering operation as a first step? Any suggestions most welcome. Thanks

More Carbon Credit Scams

This one being worked by John Carter (that will be a false name)

email - [email protected]

Tel - 08 444 111 333

Working for TPF COMMODITY TRADERS (that is a false name)

The scam works like this -

Some poor punter will have been stuffed up with worthless shares via a boiler room. But low and behold the friendly 'broker' John Carter of TPF Commodity Traders will be able to help sell them for a profit. But he'll ask for some of the money to be put into Carbon Credits.

Folks, EVERYTHING you're told is LIE and I mean EVERYTHING.

Pay money to these scum and it WILL BE STOLEN you can guarantee that.

If in any doubt please post on this board and we'll help, for free!

That Key Bank in the US seems to be heavily involved with the scammers these days.

Start by reporting the crime to the FBI (you can do this via their website) and I'd also get in contact with the Key Bank and tell them they're involved in money laundering and fraud.

Good luck.

:)
Hi,
yes, we can help you.
First you make very quick a money-recall by your own bank.Normaly they don't like to do that, you've to press them a bit, to tell them they are part of the game if they don't do. If it is not helping, you go to the police, make a report, go with the report -number back to the bank and tell them to do it now. They will do, they have to do. Then you will see, the hell is breaking out, the thieves in between 1 hours wil call you from morning to night, they will do a lot of troubles. If this account is still open, the money is coming back ( around two weeks ). And they will press you with a legal office and lawyers and all kind of stuff. And don't sign anything, if they ( the criminals) ask you to send an order.......Don't talk anymore with this people. You have to make very quick, quick
If the account is already closed, you have to do something else. We will tell you.
Please : Publish here the account-details ( without your name),but with the name of the beneficiary and publish here their webpage and the one of the product, that they are "selling".
When did you sent them the money?
And how we can come in contact? The boiler rooms are reading our postings here.
Regards and good luck
:cool::!:

That Key Bank in the US seems to be heavily involved with the scammers these days.

Start by reporting the crime to the FBI (you can do this via their website) and I'd also get in contact with the Key Bank and tell them they're involved in money laundering and fraud.

Good luck.

In own case, I wrote to the FBI, if you are non-american they don't care. Since more then one year I'm waiting an answer.
Better to report it to the SEC- US , SEC- Canada and where ever.

Thank for all your replies and suggestions.
The transfers were between April and May 12th so guess the account could now be empty and the funds gone. ALthough I feel an idiot and have lost significant money there are an awful lot of people in similar or worse situations and we have to warn against these liars and cheats.
In my case the beneficiary is C and L Consulting Services, LLC.
The bank is KeyBank 13279 Harrell Parkway Noblesville, IN 46060, USA
I wont publish the account number at this time in case these scum see it.
In my case Price Webb Associates were pushing shares in Soltera Mining (who seem to be a legit gold exploration company, and with good prospects).
I am now being targetted by CPI International who are offering to help me recover funds but I have to put money into carbon credits first. Wonder how much they would ask for in a few months time when they magically "recover" some of my funds!