Boiler Room Scams

Anley,

I am based I Kuala Lumpur. Legal action I am not conern about still need to be fsa here to be able to do investment business.

But I was very suprised over I actually agreed, due to I normally just shoved them off with not interested. Guess he caught me of guard yesterday as i was not feeling good. But after I hang up I was like what did just happen there?????

I think it says things about the web hosting and virtual office too.

What's he gonna do? Go to the authorities. I don't think so.

The Boiler room king Jay Lance Gotlieb, is finally going down, according to our sources.
He has ran his rooms in Spain, France, Canada,Greece, The Netherlands, with his main base in the Bahamas.
His partner Tommy Quinn was just sentenced for 25 years.
Gotlieb will earn at least that much and more.
Graves, Stanley, Peobody,
Commerce Investment Group
Fortitude
Lonbard Assets &
Hacket Stores, to name just a few.
The witnesses are lining up and the victims will finally get some satisfaction that this creep will finally stop ripping of the innocent.
Anyone who can add more info, please do.

Add these rooms to your list, I am confidant they are boilers

blackrosefinancial
yoshidacorp
navasotagroup
globalworldacquisitions
lombardassetresources
bridportadvisory
ridgebackmining
shaw-capital
phooenixcapitalpartners
quorum-group
vi-finance
portlandadventures
capitalfundingfinancial
capital-commodities*
financial-elite.co.uk*
newcencap
ambrosgroup
sphinxasia
firstfinancialmanagement.co.uk*
stm-qrops
ventanabiotech
morganfinch.net
martinhowardassociates*
fishercapitalmanagement
richmondgrant
brentwoodcapitalventures
lombardassetresources*
eaglestar-international.eu
logicinvestments.co.uk
invescoperpetualfunds*
All are .com, unless stated otherwise.

* indicates these names have been found at the same location (Isle of Man)
Some of the above are mentioned elsewhere so apologies for the repetition. The above pass several tests for identifying a boiler room.

If you have been scammed by any of the above you should post it on trade2win site, dont hide it otherwise we will all be worse off for it.

No wonder the scammers use countries like Hong Kong to send money . HSBC in Hong Kong treat these criminals as their CLIENTS not criminals. The banks must play their part in stopping these criminals.Despite a recall this bank insisted on protecting these scum. The police informed the bank that they were investigating them for narcotics. Only on the instructions of a court were we able to get our money. This is a very expensive process which would be completely unnecessary if the banks did proper checks on these companies opening accounts. They are disgraceful in turning a blind eye to what is going on. I intend taking legal action against the bank to make them responsible for my legal fees. This may make them sit up and tighten their procedeurs

No wonder the scammers use countries like Hong Kong to send money . HSBC in Hong Kong treat these criminals as their CLIENTS not criminals. The banks must play their part in stopping these criminals.Despite a recall this bank insisted on protecting these scum. The police informed the bank that they were investigating them for narcotics. Only on the instructions of a court were we able to get our money. This is a very expensive process which would be completely unnecessary if the banks did proper checks on these companies opening accounts. They are disgraceful in turning a blind eye to what is going on. I intend taking legal action against the bank to make them responsible for my legal fees. This may make them sit up and tighten their procedeurs

Way to go Kathleen!
I recently informed the compliance dept of HSBC in Hongkong that one of their accounts is used by a boilerroom (Phillipsmason) transfer agent after I was contacted by this boiler room to buy bogus shares. So far, no feedback from HSBC except an automated confirmation of receipt.
The weak point of the boiler rooms is the bank account and this is the place to apply pressure!!

Way to go Kathleen!
I recently informed the compliance dept of HSBC in Hongkong that one of their accounts is used by a boilerroom (Phillipsmason) transfer agent after I was contacted by this boiler room to buy bogus shares. So far, no feedback from HSBC except an automated confirmation of receipt.
The weak point of the boiler rooms is the bank account and this is the place to apply pressure!!

It would be interesting if anyone else here has been in touch with HSBC with regards boilerroom bank a/c. I will use this to pressurise them to tighten up their procedeurs. If we could achieve this then we would have some hope of saving peoples money. We also need them to freeze any a/c where proof of fraudelent dealings are taking place.All they need to do is run a company check. Most of these a/cs are set up n ficticious company names and the addresses are virtual offices.

44 Chamerstrasse Hunenberg 6331 Switzerland. Doesnt have to Hong Kong
Three companies there:

GB Global Mining Tom Wilmot.
M1LUX and Tag Capital Garry Potter.
AA Capital on the F.S.A. black list as well.

Always check that their "Head Office" isnt a Regus "Hire By The Hour" Service Centre !

Sadly it's a well known fact that the HK banks are an absolute disgrace when it comes to letting scammers easily open accounts. And it doesn't matter if it's a big international bank like HSBC or some crappy Chinese bank.

I'm with you Kath, I think people working at these banks are taking kickbacks, I mean most of them will be Chinese and no offence to Chinese people but they aren't the most trustworthy individuals.

Way to go Kathleen!

Phillipsmason website is only up for 12 months, expiring later this year. They are located in Madrid, and I have positive links with the now defunct gandrcapitalmanagement.com (as was). It thus appears that phillips mason is run by the same outfit. At least three of gandr are located in Palma, Barcelona, and Pamplona and meet up now and then.
friday76.

i received a phonecall today june 22 from GLOBAL GREEN ARGRICULTURE re wheat in ukraine.
told them to send on info.
i believe it is really on big scam like brick investments who phoned me a few months ago wanting me to invest in properties in brazil.

global green are going to phone me sometime next week. enjoyable listening to them talk the talk.
what shold i really say to them. any advice ;-)

String them along, get their bank details and then give the information to the authorities. Or alternatively tell them to FO.

Paddy, be careful as these people have a habit of being very very persistent. Ultimately the best way to get rid of them is to say you're broke.

Also tell them you're not mad because that would be the definition of madness, ie somebody buying land/wheat in the Ukraine from a cold caller.

i received a phonecall today june 22 from GLOBAL GREEN ARGRICULTURE re wheat in ukraine.
i believe it is really on big scam like brick investments who phoned me a few months ago wanting me to invest in properties in brazil.

global green are going to phone me sometime next week. enjoyable listening to them talk the talk.

Tell them to shove off, and thats being polite. These people are the same people pushing investment in Ventanabiotech.com regarding anti-obesity. Ventanabiotech's website has been taken down, should have run to September. They are working out of Berlin.
friday76

There are 2 websites to do with BRIC One is bric-group.com (website tiljan2012) and the other is bric-investment.com (websitetilmar2012). The latters [email protected] is not a valid e mail address. Both are very impressive websites but then again so was Incapacificgoldandmining.com of yesteryear.

Anyone who cold calls you is up to no good, trust me.

I have done some research and have established that BRIC links to the following outfits:
richfieldorioninternational.com (deceased)
logicinvestments.com (active)
globaloffsetexperts (active)

Al these are located in New York (Broadway). If they ring you up tell them what I have just told you.
friday76

Al these are located in New York (Broadway). If they ring you up tell them what I have just told you.
friday76

99% chance they're not. Anyone can put any address on their website or domain registrar. As to where they're really located, how about Bangkok, Laos, Spain etc.

The others two countries yes. Laos, I am not sure of, maybe. Anyone heard where what has happened to Michael Newman. I heard his career came to an end in Laos.

There are 2 websites to do with BRIC One is bric-group.com (website tiljan2012) and the other is bric-investment.com (websitetilmar2012). The latters [email protected] is not a valid e mail address. Both are very impressive websites but then again so was Incapacificgoldandmining.com of yesteryear.

Anyone who cold calls you is up to no good, trust me.

I have done some research and have established that BRIC links to the following outfits:
richfieldorioninternational.com (deceased)
logicinvestments.com (active)
globaloffsetexperts (active)

friday76

Friday,

How accurate is the whole IP address location thing? I just checked mine and it said I was in Paris, I'm about 600km from Paris.

Laos used to be big, very easy to pay off the cops and bent politicians.

In reality it doesn't matter where they are located because they'll never of course tell their victims the truth.

That's true, ainley. But at least this helps people understand that the people they are dealing with are professional can artist/scammers and everything they say is a lie, like "We will get your money back for you if you send us more money."

The boiler room room operators have sent other fools into Laos after Michael Newman died in prison but I don't know how successful they have been. For every scum that dies in prison, there seems to be five more lined up to run these boiler rooms.

Hey.

I'm new to this site.
I've invested money in Atlantic International Partnership. (AIP)
And own stocks in SHZ, according to them atleast.

Does anyone know anything about this company?
Cant find post/threads anywhere about that these people are fraud/scam.

www.atlanticinternationalpartnership.com

Best regards, Jamijoy