Boiler Room Scams

Reliance Asset Management Japan and its "Vice President" Peter Francis III are now targeting people holding World Wide Child Care Corp. shares with the premise to be paid out $ 9 . They ask for a "refundable" Cnversion Charge to be paid by the seller in advance. Many red lights, many warnings raising the possibility of a scam.
First, no company is registered in Japan under this title. Second, the address they provide in Osaka does not exist. Third, they give an Insured Payment Guarantee signed by International Bureau Trade Commission in Tokyo and by a Notary Public named Ewen Mclean. They provide an "official Seal" but making few inquiries, no public notary named Ewen McLean exist in the city of Tokyo. In addition, this group most probably was involved in several scams and scandles in NZ & Australia several years ago. In summary, stay away and report to the adjacent police if they get close to you.

SCAM WARNING.

All the names below are boiler room scammers trying to steal your cash.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

Please check here if you need any help or advice, we give THE BEST information on the net and will NEVER charge.

Don't be shy, better to make a fool of yourself on the net, yet keep your money, rather than keep quiet and have it stolen......

Reliance Asset Management

World Wide Child Care Corp

International Bureau Trade Commission in Tokyo

SCAM WARNING.

All the names below are boiler room scammers trying to steal your cash.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

Please check here if you need any help or advice, we give THE BEST information on the net and will NEVER charge.

Don't be shy, better to make a fool of yourself on the net, yet keep your money, rather than keep quiet and have it stolen......

Reliance Asset Management

World Wide Child Care Corp

International Bureau Trade Commission in Tokyo

Here are some others to add to the list, I am sure they are known to you. These are alleged boiler room scammers i.e they havent quite made it (yet) to the list of unauthorised 'firms' that are targetting UK investors (and others).

blackrosefinancial
yoshidacorp
navasotagroup
globalworldacquisitions
lombardassetresources
bridportadvisory
ridgebackmining
shaw-capital
losangelesfinancialconsultants
phoenixcapitalpartners
quorum-group
vi-finance
portlandventures
e1assetmanagement
capitalfundingfinancial
capital-commodities
newcencap
sphinxasia

All are .com's. The above all satisfy the usual criteria of boiler rooms. Keep a watch for their websites disappearing in the next months, thats because they have been found out. If you are confident that you have been scammed by some other name, please forward so they can be added to the current list.

friday76

Hi,

unfortunately ive fallen victim to boiler room scams not yet black listed but a cause for alarm. ive invested over $30,000 to black rose financial. the company still contact me however i aim to recoup the larger investment, without being too optimistic. ive gathered much details about the banks involved and the companies operations but God knows how useful that may be. either i'd like suggestions on how to handle this since communication is live but how must i smooth talk a professional bull*******. any suggestions?

First criminal conviction in the UK for someone operating a boiler room scam (was anybody else shocked and surprised that this is the first conviction in the UK for this offence?)

BBC news link

Hi,

unfortunately ive fallen victim to boiler room scams not yet black listed but a cause for alarm. ive invested over $30,000 to black rose financial. the company still contact me however i aim to recoup the larger investment, without being too optimistic. ive gathered much details about the banks involved and the companies operations but God knows how useful that may be. either i'd like suggestions on how to handle this since communication is live but how must i smooth talk a professional bull*******. any suggestions?

It depends on how long you have left it. If you sent them the money over a month ago , it will be gone out of that account, but you can still ask to freeze the accounts, you will need a lawyer. If you don't know, blackroses ip address is 174.120.243.189 and the computer that generates the website and presumably is their base is on Swiss Avenue, Dallas, a million miles from Zurich. Geolocation is a legitimate tool to determine fraudsters whereabouts, and I believe it is fairly accurate in the US. They live next door to 4937, so if youre in the US check them out. Hope you can get some of your money back. The only thing to prove your case is to get hold of the computer they are working from and take it to the district attorney.
friday76

thank you but how would i go about reporting the matter most effectively, ive reported them to the fbi, sec and fsa with the details i have but from then on ???? also contacted my bank, however should i contact my local police in uk, what are they capable of?

Hi,

Contact the bank in question insist on speaking to someone in authority tell them you are recording the conversation and they are parttaking in an advance fee scam ask to have the a/c frozen. Insist that they confirm if your funds are still in the a/c. Go to your local police make a statement which will go to Interpol then to the police of the country of the bank. Get a reference no from police then ring and email bank with reference no. Also ask your own bank to recall the funds. Consult an english speaking solicitor in the banks country for advice. Best of luck. I have just been successful ingettting back money

Firstly so sorry to hear of your loss DRU,these people really are ba@t@rds and I hate them.

None of those sites come up for me now

Get onto bank you transfered your money to get the a/c frozen play along with company so you dont alert them of your suspicions. Pretend you want to invest more money this will lull them into a false security and they may leave the money in the a/c till you can get it frozen. Tell the bank they are parttaking in advance fee scam. Do not give up hope act quickly. I sent money to Hong Kong bank and succeeded in getting it back. Be firm when you ring bank and insist on speaking to someone in authority

Remember that when you post here the criminals behind these scams are also reading it. Don't post anything that helps them prepare better for the next scam.

Just breaks my heart to see someone go through this misery if it helps one person get their money back it would be great. Best of luck to everyone

Just breaks my heart to see someone go through this misery if it helps one person get their money back it would be great. Best of luck to everyone

Agreed and if there was more of this type of thing on the net then maybe less people would be conned,lets face it I think if most of the victims had found this thread first then they would probably still have their cash.

Certainly one of the most useful threads on t2w.

Agreed and if there was more of this type of thing on the net then maybe less people would be conned,lets face it I think if most of the victims had found this thread first then they would probably still have their cash.

Certainly one of the most useful threads on t2w.

sorry I did not Pm not great at computers just hope that anyone reading this can take quick action and get their money back. If this happens often enough then maybe these scumbags will give up. The FSA are not quick enough to put alerts on web. I sent report to them in December and it was not reported for months. People need to be proactive if we have any hope of stopping these criminals.Best of luck to all.

Contact the bank in question insist on speaking to someone in authority tell them you are recording the conversation and they are parttaking in an advance fee scam ask to have the a/c frozen. Insist that they confirm if your funds are still in the a/c. Go to your local police make a statement which will go to Interpol then to the police of the country of the bank. Get a reference no from police then ring and email bank with reference no. Also ask your own bank to recall the funds. Consult an english speaking solicitor in the banks country for advice. Best of luck. I have just been successful ingettting back money

Hi kathleen,

appreciate your help, mind me asking how quick you were to react from your initial investment, plus how long your actions took to be carried out. Ives reported to the fbi, city of london fraud unit, fsa, sec, but the banks i will do today. is a solicitor necessary? i'd greatly appreciate because i have recorded calls and i'd like to take these bast@rds down.

A new scam to be aware of: A company called Best Select Finanz, they will try a soft approach first, just get you to look at their website, and will then try to sell you some 'blue chip' stock on a piggy back deal with some corporation who are investing so as to ensure you get 'maximum return'.

Their webstie - www.bestselectfinanz.com - was only set up in April this year and they are not FSA regulated. Their contact details are:

Best Select Finanz
First Floor
Chancery Lane 22
London WC2 A1LS
Telephone:0203 384 7723
E-mail: [email protected]

Client department:

Corporate Client department:

They will call from a blocked number.