Boiler Room Scams

Hi,

yeah, sorry. My (new) personal experience is that it smells like boiler room especially there is a warning at an Austrian site about them: Organisationen verwenden fiktive Adressen in Tokio. A rough translation says that all mentioned organisation aren't located in Japan or Tokyo.

They "sell" Pre-IPO shares of a gold mine in China (Golden Label Nakaji Corporation). But the company couldn't be found by the administration I asked in Peking.

If you do a Google search you won't find any hits before mid December 2010. Which is strange. (For both companies.)

I just wondered if anyone has been contacted by them too. If so, I would advice you to stay away... as far as you can.

Further digging has revealed that www.navasatogroup.com, www.biocerix.com and www.invision-nano.com all originate from the same ip address, which, as I mentioned above, is at or near the Sun building, 277 Broadway, New York. Their web contact details are in Tokyo or Hong Kong (no details for www.biocerix.com). You can't be in 2 places at once, so this looks like a criminal act. :devilish: Navasatogroup are a venture capital group, Biocerix deal in advanced drug delivery, and Invision-nano deal in low cost energy to the world. These are quite different animals and it is very unlikely that these 3 companies would originate from the same ip address.
If further information is required, you can make an enquiry.

I would steer clear of these 3. Caveat emptor (buyer beware).

friday76

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi

I have been contacted by a company called Connelly Peterson Ltd. Connelly Peterson Ltd.
200 West Madison Street, P.O. Box 57680, Chicago, IL 60606. Tel: 312-462-4925. Fax: 312-462-4926 Email: [email protected]. Website: www.connellypeterson.com
They say they are an advisory services company that would like to buy some shares I hold in a company called World Wide Child Care and also National Detection Clinic.

They have told me they intend using an escrow agent called West Coast Stock Transfer Inc.
2010 Hancock Street, Ste A, San Diego, CA 92110, USA. Tel: 619-313-4499. Fax: 619-313-4498
Email: [email protected]. Website: www.wcsti.com
SEC Registration Number: 084-06347
CIK Number: 0001455353

although I have searched on your site and Finra s
site I cannot find their registration for Connelly Peterson Ltd. please could you advise me if this
is a fit and proper company to carry out this transaction. I am living in Ireland and would appreciate some advice on these companies

thank you for your assistance

Alan

Alan

You're being setup by the same scammers that stole your money in the first place.

They're working an advance fee fraud on you, ie the promise of a big payday for your (worthless) shares but first they'll make you pay a 'refundable deposit' or some such crap.

Pay that money and this is what will happen -

1) It won't be refunded to you because it's all a scam, it will be stolen by the boiler room

2) Nobody will buy your shares off you for the inflated price because that's just part of the scam in order to tempt you

Want proof, well Connelly Peterson Ltd makes itself out to be one of American's most 'prominent investment banking firms' but that's strange considering the domain name was only registered a year ago. Look at the site as well, it's full of complete crap and basically tells you nothing.

If I were you I'd tell them where to go next time they call you because everything you've been told by them is a pack of lies in order for them to steal. Why be nice to such scum.

Hope this helps and please pay attention to all of this, you fell for the scam once so learn from your mistake and never again get involved in things you don't understand or are unwilling to properly research.

Hi

I have been contacted by a company called Connelly Peterson Ltd. Connelly Peterson Ltd.
200 West Madison Street, P.O. Box 57680, Chicago, IL 60606. Tel: 312-462-4925. Fax: 312-462-4926 Email: [email protected]. Website: www.connellypeterson.com
They say they are an advisory services company that would like to buy some shares I hold in a company called World Wide Child Care and also National Detection Clinic.

They have told me they intend using an escrow agent called West Coast Stock Transfer Inc.
2010 Hancock Street, Ste A, San Diego, CA 92110, USA. Tel: 619-313-4499. Fax: 619-313-4498

site I cannot find their registration for Connelly Peterson Ltd. please could you advise me if this
is a fit and proper company to carry out this transaction. I am living in Ireland and would appreciate some advice on these companies

Alan

They are setting you up to be scammed again. Don't even think about sending them any money. Whatever money you paid for those shares is gone, stolen by fraudsters, dont add to your losses by falling for it again.

Hi

Alan

Re: Boiler Room Scams global Offset Experts

Hi all, it looks like Cig.Llc has made a return under a new name "global Offset Experts" contacted me recently, upon looking at the website I noticed that Global Offset Experts have the same Physical address as Cig.Llc and Financial Soultions.
These scamsters are back www.globaloffsetexperts.com
New website, new name and what looks like a lot of dubious press releases.
Has anyone else been contacted by these criminal?

I havent been contacted by them, am just trying to help as one victim to another.
I have found the following information regarding globaloffsetexperts.com. Their physical address, as on the website and is ...Kwazulu Natal S Africa. with e mail and a phone number. Their ip address has been found and their location is not in S Africa, but at the following place

19339 Hottinger Circle
Germantown
MD 20874

This is in Maryland, USA.

Further investigations show that this ip address 72.167.238.xxx is the same ip address that Freshncleancars.com uses. Now isn't that a coincidence! The physical address of Freshncleancars.com is the same as the address above. Clearly ww.globaloffsetexperts.com and Freshncleancars.com are intimately linked. The contact person is Evan Fitzpatrick, and his phone number is (240) 671 5433. His e mail is [email protected].
The globaloffsetexperts.com website was registered on the 14th Nov 2010 and expires on the 14th Nov 2011, so not too much time left to act.

If you want further 'evidence' please contact. Suggest you contact enforcers first with this information.

friday76

Further digging has revealed that www.navasatogroup.com, www.biocerix.com and www.invision-nano.com all originate from the same ip address, which, as I mentioned above, is at or near the Sun building, 277 Broadway, New York. Their web contact details are in Tokyo or Hong Kong (no details for www.biocerix.com). You can't be in 2 places at once, so this looks like a criminal act. :devilish: Navasatogroup are a venture capital group, Biocerix deal in advanced drug delivery, and Invision-nano deal in low cost energy to the world. These are quite different animals and it is very unlikely that these 3 companies would originate from the same ip address.

friday76

dear friday76
i made investments of over EUR 104,000 to Navasota and the shock hit me on the reality just last week. I can not eat or sleep as my life is ruined. If you can help me I would be eternally grateful.
any info you may have on their location or who is behind it all....

warm regards
dru

Dru

Sorry to hear about your loss but you've been scammed and your money has been stolen. There is little if anything you can do about this because nobody knows where the scammers are located and chances are the money you sent was offshore. Basically everything you've been told is a lie, including the name of the company and the name of the person(s) you were speaking with.

In future be very wary of strangers calling you telling you how to make easy and quick money. Also, be aware of the internet and its uses for properly researching who you're dealing with and what you're actually buying.

One final point. Because you fell for the scam in the first place you're now on what's called a 'marks list. Therefore over the coming months and years there's a good chance you'll be contacted again by different companies, some of which will want to buy back your shares for a very big profit. But again, EVERYONE AND ANYONE that calls you in a lying scumbag thief. If they call you about buying your shares back, they'll first insist you pay a 'refundable bond' or something like that. Pay that money and IT WILL BE STOLEN FROM YOU.

Please make sure you understand all of the above otherwise they'll take you for more and more cash all the time leading you to believe there's a massive profit coming your way.

Again, sorry for your loss and if you need anything checked out in the future please come back to this board where we always give FREE AND PROPER advice, advice you can trust.

friday76

Firstly so sorry to hear of your loss DRU,these people really are ba@t@rds and I hate them.

None of those sites come up for me now

Reliance Asset Management Ltd Japan has been offering to buy 9000 Diversity Reg-S144 shares from me. I have never bought any! Of course these needed to be converted into common stock at a price of $0.67 per share. They told me I could confirm my ownership with International Bureau Trade Commission Tokyo but they too are a bogus organisation.

Well done Hugh. Please report any more information you have on this board as Google picks it up and hopefully people will learn to use the internet to find out more who they're really dealing with and what exactly they're being advised to buy.

You are right, too many a's in the title. navasotagroup.com is correct. This site with biocerix.com and invision-nano.com share the same ip address, located to Broadway, New York.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.
f76

I have been hounded by Sphinx asia for a while now. Obvious boiler room scam. Beware of these guys. My first post as im sick of being called every other day

sphinx asia are a scam, i am sure. legit brokers do not cold call. i hate these peopllle

Next time they call tell them you know they are a scam, they will give up once they know you're not stupid enough to give them money. They have been mentioned here before, search this thread for details.

I have been hounded by Sphinx asia for a while now. Obvious boiler room scam. Beware of these guys. My first post as im sick of being called every other day

Their website expires in 19 days time, so they are anxious to get a sale. All indications are a boiler room. Only registered their website for 1 year with 'Stopmomma' (coded to protect the innocent) so you can tell them about this abuse. These guys are actually operating from a yacht in the Marina del Rey, California, 20 ks from LA. Their registrant details are non existant. Complain to Stopmamma. When they ring again, tell them where they are.
friday76

David

Why don't you tell them to **** OFF. You know they're scammers and thieves so how come you let them 'hound you'. I think you're being far too nice to them.