Boiler Room Scams

Hi the above discussion is interesting but I've just been ripped off by a Boiler Room setup called 'Britannia Swiss Equities'. They sold me shares in a 'dodgy' company called 'BioDefense Corporation' in Boston. The Swiss people appeared legitimate (they had a website and gave an address in Zurich with a telephone number) but I indulged in several trades as they kept convincing me there was a sure fire profit. In my early trades at least I got some shares (probably worthless I now know) but I stupidly sent money for the last trade (£33,500.00) direct to a bank in Cyprus and heard no more about it - it was supposed to give a good deal on the dollar exchange. I see now their website has totally changed and shows a smiling girl instead of a more normal bank logo so presumably they have absconded with my money.
What I want to know is does anyone know this company and been ripped off by them? I assume the company has ripped off BioDefense Corp as well as they've kept the money instead of sharing it with them. Also is there any authority or body that might be worth approaching who could be useful to bring these people to justice or will they go on doing this for ever with impunity (FSA say they can't do much as it's outside the UK)?

i work for biodefense . i might be able to help you . contact me at us 1-917-239-2119

Ubulgaria

remember that every boiler room scam that rips you off will try to hit you a second time by offering to swop, sell or derestrict your 'shares' for an advance fee. Don't let them steal any more of your money no matter what they promise you. A while back bigbrains was a satisfied shareholder in biodefence now he says he's an employee who can 'help' you. He's setting you up to be scammed again.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/brokerages/14154-boiler-room-scams-190.html#post986554

Last edited:
I am a share holder and i do work with Biodefense. it is possible to be both. Biodefense is real and your shares aren't worthless. as a shareholder in Biodefense i am only trying to protect the company and its shareholders

Biodefence shares are being sold by various boiler room scammers. T2W is the wrong place to try to promote them, people here are wise to all these pump and dump posts.

not trying to promote . trying to make sure the company and shareholders are protected from bad people. you have my # pboyles +19172392119 call me

not trying to promote . trying to make sure the company and shareholders are protected from bad people. you have my # pboyles +19172392119 call me

What position do you hold with Biodefense that you could help with shares? And how could you help with shares that have been sold through a boiler room? Why don't you just explain the process here so many can benefit from your infinite wisdom? Can I contact you through the corporate number at 1 617 778 1800 or only through the New York cell phone you listed?

What SEC guidelines do your equity trades fall under (Rule 144, Reg. A,D,S)? Is it private equity or pre-IPO?

You work for Biodefense, what are you doing about the unregulated companies who are selling your shares? Are you accepting sales from these firms through Reg. S offerings?

Please respond, I want to hear more about your scam.

I just saw your other post, what happened to your Delray Beach, FL mobile? Your first post said contact you at 561-789-7770 and that you had contacted the company and spoken with all the advisors. Now you are working for the company and in a position to help shareholders? Wow, was Biodefense so impressed with you that they hired you and moved you from FL up to New York? (even though the company is based in Boston)

It is amazing that someone will actually trust this guy.:eek:

How is bigbrains trying to promote a webpage that has copied and pasted a fridge on the outside and a washing machine on the inside. This is hardly what you would call a high tech mail-checking defense system. Total scam!

Looks like I was right about the other thread too. They are still trying to catch some fish with biodefense.

Thanks Whichpoohs, TMG story sounds like this could be a diversion. The story is hard to believe, especially if he is just finding out now. If it is true, I can see why 2008 was a record breaking year for the boiler rooms.

TMG is an old scam and it looks like Mitschka Alternative Advisory/Guardmann Escrow Services (Harley St. London), Stratton Wainwright Advisory, Bio Defense Corporation, an American company, are the current scams. The old scams have been well posted but their may still be a few fish in the sea that want to part with 5-40 quid or more with the new current scams until they become well posted.

Where is Bio Defense located?

Biodefense's address is 12,Channel Street,Marine Industrial Park,Boston,MA02210,USA
They make the defender mail scanner - it eliminates anthrax and all other noxious substances.Should be going puplic in March.
Want more info talk to Dave McQuire at Stratten Wainwright Tel.no.02070196388

Biodefense's address is 12,Channel Street,Marine Industrial Park,Boston,MA02210,USA
They make the defender mail scanner - it eliminates anthrax and all other noxious substances.Should be going puplic in March.
Want more info talk to Dave McQuire at Stratten Wainwright Tel.no.02070196388

Is this reply a joke??? Why would you reply to a post that identifies the same company you refer to as a scam???

Stratton Wainwright is 100% fraud and the only good deed Biodefense Corp. does is eliminate inventory of old washing machines that are out of use.

I hope this wasn't a serious post. At least posting the names of the companies here will help push the T2W boiler room forum to the top of the search engines list when people search these POS companies.