Bob Volman Price Action Scalping

Not only is it my birthday today (old man at 46) I hit the 200% gain mark today. Thanks in part to you guys support. good trading to you all.

Belated birthday wishes Mate :party::cheers: hope you had a good one, looks as though your account has(y)

Last edited:
I bought the volman book and i am quite grateful for the setup. Howeverm I think what is crucial is reading energy in the bars, especially those critical break bars. the attached shot is from mcdowell's system. if any1 is interested to learn more of this, please feel free to contact for an invite to one of the free 4 hour webinars on saturdays or to the room during week days.

Attachments

• TF 03-14 (75 Tick)  04_03_2014-75t.jpg
    TF 03-14 (75 Tick) 04_03_2014-75t.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 182
I don't think and this is just my opinion that trying to read energy in the bars, A-is even possible and B- even necessary if it were possible. At 70 ticks per bar or anything close to it the majority of the bars are so small there's nothing complicated to read it is either doji bar or it's not in most cases. And best That simple. Any basic time and sales screen will show you all you need to know about order flow.

This trading method or any trading method for that matter it's not about the setups. You could read the cliff notes on Bob's set up from several different websites and follow them to a T, and I guarantee you will lose the majority of your trades. It's not about the setups it's about knowing when to apply them that makes all the difference. In other words there is no shortcut if you want to learn this method can't read Bob's book you need to study it just as if you are in school.

i am glad that u qualify it as your opinion. i dont use time and sales but energy. energy is an entirely different field on its own.

I don't think and this is just my opinion that trying to read energy in the bars, A-is even possible and B- even necessary if it were possible. At 70 ticks per bar or anything close to it the majority of the bars are so small there's nothing complicated to read it is either doji bar or it's not in most cases. And best That simple. Any basic time and sales screen will show you all you need to know about order flow.

Hi I have a question.
I saw New reports " Week 11 ",
what do you " alternative flag entry " mean on Mar 13 ?
Is that new set up? or it means bear flag ?

Last edited:
No I don't use volume at all. MB uses multiple data feeds combined not just one so you get better order flow. I don't care what the volume is at all. also the bars at the bottom of the chart are not volume but a candle speed timer in minutes.

In fact I was speaking of the Time And Sales on your video. Which is a snapshot of the activity, then of the volume.

No I don't use volume at all. MB uses multiple data feeds combined not just one so you get better order flow. I don't care what the volume is at all. also the bars at the bottom of the chart are not volume but a candle speed timer in minutes.

i see volume as dollar amount being traded and order flow as the number of individual orders being placed and filled. That's how I look at it. If orders are piling up on my data I'm sure they are on everyone's.

Hi I have a question.
I saw New reports " Week 11 ",
what do you " alternative flag entry " mean on Mar 13 ?
Is that new set up? or it means bear flag ?

Hey Fuji,

I think Bob means "alternative" as in just another way of entering a short position on the break of a bear flag. The more examples I see of his entries the more I come to see how it's all about reading pressure, however pretty or ugly the price action looks.

Regards

Hey Fuji,

I think Bob means "alternative" as in just another way of entering a short position on the break of a bear flag. The more examples I see of his entries the more I come to see how it's all about reading pressure, however pretty or ugly the price action looks.

Regards

Thank you for teaching me matty-dunn. You're very kind.
I don't feel confidence for English, so it was saved very much.:D