Belflan's US stock swing trades

Hmm, do you have any idea what is causing this ? Are you using a dual core pc ? There have been issues when processes have become split between different cores.

Paul

Hi Paul,

i'm sure it's to do with some symbols defaulting to no Price Scale in there Settings within GlobalServer.

more than this i'm not sure

thanks
glen

Belflan

Here's a copy of your weak list with the full values in.

attachment.php

Hope this helps

Blu-Ray

Attachments

• WeakList1.png
    WeakList1.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 102
Thanks Andy.....

I think even hyperserver are getting pissed off trying to fix my set up

TS8.3 would seem to be the way to go

but i'm reluctant to pay the $300 per month just yet (when i go live it must be with 8.3)

is there anyone who is using TS2ki with hyperserver yahoo and IB plugin software and find it OK??????????

Glen

Glen,
If other people are using TS2K successfully, that seems imply that there is somethng wrong with your setup or the tools you are using with TS2K. Maybe you need a different data feed ?? Have you tried Esignal? It will certainly be cheaper than signing upto TS8.
Cheers,
Imran

Glen,
If other people are using TS2K successfully, that seems imply that there is somethng wrong with your setup or the tools you are using with TS2K. Maybe you need a different data feed ?? Have you tried Esignal? It will certainly be cheaper than signing upto TS8.
Cheers,
Imran

yes i agree that it must be something wrong with my set up.

i think the guys that can get this set up to work are good with IT (Trader333, Evo) i'm not, but i will have to persevere until i go live

if hyperserver ever speak to me again
cheers
Glen

market starting to spike up quite nicely for the shorters

don't know where the hell the MACCI is

Glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 13
Glen,

Daily MACCI i have at -88 turning up from -105 yesterday.
Another option for TS8 is to open an account with $ 5000 then you will get platform and radar screen for $ 160 a month (if you dont meet the min trade requirements)fees being deducted from the account i believe you can run the account down to approx $ 3000.

Regards
Graham

market starting to spike up quite nicely for the shorters

don't know where the hell the MACCI is

Glen

Hi Glen,

I have just got my ts2000 running again and I do find it a pain.

I dont know if this will work , but you could try using 1440 min bar which I use on Ninjatrader to give me a daily bar. Or if you just want macci of the US session maybe a 390 min bar ? starting at US open .

Ian

Glen,

Daily MACCI i have at -88 turning up from -105 yesterday.
Another option for TS8 is to open an account with $ 5000 then you will get platform and radar screen for $ 160 a month (if you dont meet the min trade requirements)fees being deducted from the account i believe you can run the account down to approx $ 3000.

Regards
Graham

Thanks Graham,

yes, will look at this if TS2ki gives any more bother

Glen

Hi Glen,

I have just got my ts2000 running again and I do find it a pain.

I dont know if this will work , but you could try using 1440 min bar which I use on Ninjatrader to give me a daily bar. Or if you just want macci of the US session maybe a 390 min bar ? starting at US open .

Ian

thanks Ian,

will have a go at this too

Glen

Thanks Andy.....

I think even hyperserver are getting pissed off trying to fix my set up

TS8.3 would seem to be the way to go

but i'm reluctant to pay the $300 per month just yet (when i go live it must be with 8.3)

is there anyone who is using TS2ki with hyperserver yahoo and IB plugin software and find it OK??????????

Glen
Glenn

You know I have mentioned this before, but it would not necessarily be $300 per month (only if you had a non-brokerage account. For a brokerage account - even if you didn't meet the activity levels it is about $160 pm for the platform including radar screen. If you trade 5000 shares i.e. buy 2500 and sell 2500 it would be $50 in commission per month and you wouldn't even need to be daytrading, hence need the 25k min. You could just trade a simultaneous sell/buy orders - and if you make use of the strategy from the webinar then you could make some profit on top to cover the data feed !

Charlton

Glenn

You know I have mentioned this before, but it would not necessarily be $300 per month (only if you had a non-brokerage account. For a brokerage account - even if you didn't meet the activity levels it is about $160 pm for the platform including radar screen. If you trade 5000 shares i.e. buy 2500 and sell 2500 it would be $50 in commission per month and you wouldn't even need to be daytrading, hence need the 25k min. You could just trade a simultaneous sell/buy orders - and if you make use of the strategy from the webinar then you could make some profit on top to cover the data feed !

Charlton

Hi Charlton, thanks again

yes, i think i'm putting of the inevitable (move to T8.3)

but i feel like i must get Ts2ki to work first, it's pissed me of, and it feels like abit of a challenge now

cheers
glen

ok, i think i'm up and running again

weak stock (in relation to the market) attached

INDU Macci = I'll still be looking for a turn before entering short

nice one
glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 22
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 13
now short 10 stocks as attached

Did you short them to day ? if yes then may GOD help you as this is the worse time to open a short portfolio ,, you never ever ever short when market is weak you must short when every one is buying

I have explained this so many times i am going to give up soon

Grey1

opened the shorts based on 5 MIN Macci taking the 10Min Macci with it.

interest rate cut can only be a disappointment to the market (1% or less)

short portiflio of stocks (weaker than market on Iraj N Minute, with the highest MACCI)

Glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 10
opened the shorts based on 5 MIN Macci taking the 10Min Macci with it.

interest rate cut can only be a disappointment to the market (1% or less)

short portiflio of stocks (weaker than market on Iraj N Minute, with the highest MACCI)

Glen

sorry you mean they are day trade if yes then that is OK 100% as long as they are not swing trade

grey1