Belflan's US stock swing trades

ANOTHER BEARISH DAY FOR BEARS.. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE MADE SH**T LOADS PF $$$$$$$$$$$ from the swing strategy

MAY GOD BLESS ALL MY BEAR MATES

ANOTHER BEARISH DAY FOR BEARS.. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE MADE SH**T LOADS PF $$$$$$$$$$$ from the swing strategy

MAY GOD BLESS ALL MY BEAR MATES

GOD has blessed indeed :D
Thanks Iraj for showing the way.:clap:

Hi friends the Indu daily now shows -84....Indu o/s in a few timeframes...I need to be careful about the news spikes....

Happy Trading!
Raj

GOD has blessed indeed :D
Thanks Iraj for showing the way.:clap:

Hi friends the Indu daily now shows -84....Indu o/s in a few timeframes...I need to be careful about the news spikes....

Happy Trading!
Raj

I have had people emailing me now and they are up any thing from $3000 - $15,000,,, Not bad at all ,,

TMA down another 50% to day . We shorted this stock in SEP 2008 with FIBBO when it was trading around 12ish now trading at 1.80

Why did TMA collapse,, simple ,, poor fundamentals

Just a note ,, DAILY MACCI is getting OS again ,,, reduce your postions and let market correct and then short again ,,,

S&P is at a critical level If this level is broken then the next leg down is massive,, No one has a doubt that we are in a bear market,,, Most CNBC analysts begining to realise this but they only wise up when things are too obvious.

I am a bear as you all know but I feel the bearish ness is not going to be over extended to next few years and be only a few month term..

SO ,,, be ready to do some bargain hunting and double your money when every one is selling ... I will post my techncial view when I go long . I have to be better than an average WALL STREET trader because he spends other people 's money and could at worse lose his job but I will lose my kid's Money If i am wrong ,,

This tune is for those shorters who are way ahead of other traders lol

YouTube - CRAIG DAVID-RISE AND FALL

Iraj

Last edited:
Iraj

Thanks for the advice on the coming strategy and loved the video too

Charlton

I have had people emailing me now and they are up any thing from $3000 - $15,000,,, Not bad at all ,,

TMA down another 50% to day . We shorted this stock in SEP 2008 with FIBBO when it was trading around 12ish now trading at 1.80

Just a note ,, DAILY MACCI is getting OS again ,,, reduce your postions and let market correct and then short again ,,,

S&P is at a critical level If this level is broken then the next leg down is massive,, No one has a doubt that we are in a bear market,,, Most CNBC analysts begining to realise this but they only wise up when things are too obvious.

I am a bear as you all know but I feel the bearish ness is not going to be over extended to next few years and be only a few month term..

SO ,,, be ready to do some bargain hunting and double your money when every one is selling ... I will post my techncial view when I go long . I have to be better than an average WALL STREET trader because he spends other people 's money and could at worse lose his job but I will lose my kid's Money If i am wrong ,,

This tune is for those shorters who are way ahead of other traders lol

YouTube - CRAIG DAVID-RISE AND FALL

Iraj

YouTube - Bo Selecta - The Craig David Story

Hi Iraj,
lets keep this a Craig David free zone!!!!!!
lol
Glen

Iraj,

Great call on TMA,

did you remain short even when it by-pasted your targets?

Glen

OK, these are the weak list stocks, that are showing technical weakness in relation to the market (INDU), based on the Iraj N change)

the INDU is heading O/S on dailies so no trades yet (will wait for INDU to go to previous turn level)

I'll up date the tech. weak stocks nightly

Glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
OK, these are the weak list stocks, that are showing technical weakness in relation to the market (INDU), based on the Iraj N change)

the INDU is heading O/S on dailies so no trades yet (will wait for INDU to go to previous turn level)

I'll up date the tech. weak stocks nightly

Glen

If you are thinking of opening a new short portfolio you MUST short them when market is spiking UP .. you short when every body is buying

Grey1

If you are thinking of opening a new short portfolio you MUST short them when market is spiking UP .. you short when every body is buying

Grey1

agree, won't be opening short port until market MACCI gets up to previous turn levels

no tunes for us tonight??????????:)

cheers
Glen

after finally getting TS2 up and running again last night; it's buggered again

this is a new one

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
another problem that causes the 0000000000000000's

Some symbols in GlobalServer default to having no Price Scale

anyone help:)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 6
Ok don't have a whole lot of faith in the data but here's my take on which stocks are showing weakness in relation to the market tonight

Can anyone give me a check on the INDU figures??

cheers
glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 6
it would be nice if the market gets bought back up for a few days (traders looking for a double bottom) to give me good entry short

we'll see

Glen

Ok don't have a whole lot of faith in the data but here's my take on which stocks are showing weakness in relation to the market tonight

Can anyone give me a check on the INDU figures??

cheers
glen

Belflan, as it stands, I've got:

$INDU

1min 69.13
5min -62.96
10min -55.70
Daily -104.72

Hope this helps

Blu-Ray

O'For Feck Sake:(, just closed TS2ki down and opened it up again and i'm back were i started

000000000000000000000000000000000's

that's me for tonight, before i start smashing the laptop up:mad::mad::mad:

Glen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 6
Hmm, do you have any idea what is causing this ? Are you using a dual core pc ? There have been issues when processes have become split between different cores.

Paul