Beat The Broker Compo!

Well surprised that there was not a massive leap on the scoreboard at close of play.

Could have been a ridiculous amount.

Give it a chance...don't they roll the cash at 9.15pm?

Some people might have taken a long position and gone out...

Tom,
Well done m8 - I bow to my superior! Great trading, have yourself a lovely w/e.
Tim.

Got to say I am very impressed by the standard of trading from you lot this week, to put this all in perspective there are over 1000 people playing this game, so to have so many of you on the leader board pretty much the whole day is a bloody good show. On that note on behalf of ETX all of you who can get up to town I will take you out for a few drinks if any of you fancy it.

I think a lot of people at the top were protecting their position.

I managed to lose 30K with that 200 pnt drop at 8:45 - thinking my 150 point stops would be sufficient. After that I scaled down drastically!

T2W's Finest

Very well done indeed chaps :clap:

attachment.php

Attachments

• finest.JPG
    finest.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 400
Got to say I am very impressed by the standard of trading from you lot this week, to put this all in perspective there are over 1000 people playing this game, so to have so many of you on the leader board pretty much the whole day is a bloody good show. On that note on behalf of ETX all of you who can get up to town I will take you out for a few drinks if any of you fancy it.

Hey Mic - have to say thank you to all of you at ETX for putting this on. It's been really good fun and I've enjoyed myself immensely.
Well done for placing every day mate and roll on the next one!
Would certainly be up for a drink and sure Goose would be too.
PM me and we'll sort it out!

Tom

I beat The Broker and my final total was over £100K. Goals achieved. :clap: I'm a happy camper, although with a few more nervous twitches! :eek:

Well done Mic on your consistent trading, and I hope if ETX run this next year they'll either get rid of the reset or penalise people, say, a few thousand for each time they use it.

Last edited:
2:3 to me Mic, (30 years experience/not even 30 months) :p really enjoyed this champagne campaign, and the email was a nice personal touch :) im keeping my fingers crossed for the 20k that would be a nice end to the exciting week.

I'm back to the UK very early Jan, I'll take you up on that. Lol.
Might need a job as well.

Many thanks to you and the firm for putting on the comp Mic. It has been really entertaining and great to let rip from time to time. Putting yourself up on a pedestal like that and saying now knock me off, and placing very consistently over the week is very,very hard to do. Hat off to you sir.

Many thanks to ETX, you are now on my shortlist of SB companies. If you can get real time updates to prices then I'm sold.

trader dante i think well call it a draw :p ur getting off lightly or most likely i am, theres a few bottles of Gurkha Beer waiting for u in an excellent nepalese restaurant by the market near your office. (shameless plug for my mums restaurant):p

Last edited:
Many thanks to ETX, you are now on my shortlist of SB companies. If you can get real time updates to prices then I'm sold.

Wouldn't suggest that any of you use the green platform, is more for beginners, we are currently rolling out our silver offering which is a far more sophisticated system

trader dante i think well call it a draw :p ur getting off lightly or most likely i am, theres a few bottles of Gurkha Beer waiting for u in an excellent nepalese restaurant by the market near your office. (shameless plug for my mum restaurant):p

What about a post Xmas visit there for all the t2w'ers?

trader dante i think well call it a draw :p ur getting off lightly or most likely i am, theres a few bottles of Gurkha Beer waiting for u in an excellent nepalese restaurant by the market near your office. (shameless plug for my mum restaurant):p

lol dude why don't Viz, you and I stop by there for some drinks then!!