Beat The Broker Compo!

Made 15k off the original trend line short. Too bad its broken resistance :(. I edited the previous post!

I had a cracking trade in Gold earlier. Bought as much as I could as it broke out. Didn't take that much of the move though. It takes you so long to come out of a position that I start scaling out the minute I get in. LOL

I'm going to sit back on my laurels here until around 8pm and see how the land lies then.

If someone threatens me I will have to pull something out in the last hour. :)

I think that making twice the money I did is officially whipping my a*** TD.
And with regard the system for getting out of positions, it really isn't designed with the idea of people having £1,200/point.

I don't know about anyone else, but it's pushing 7.00pm on a Friday which means it's time to open the bar! So, for added entertainment, I'm going to walk away from my screen with a £500 p/p short position and see what greets me upon my return. I'll either down my drink in one to celebrate or to drown my sorrows!
Tim.

Its on :clap:

attachment.php

Attachments

• its on.JPG
    its on.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 565
Wow, I closed right on that DOW low but my GBP/US$ short refuses to drop further.

Edit: What a bounce back up! So glad I'm not short on DOW still. Ha, and I'm ahead of Goose!

I must walk from my screen and drink more often!
And what makes it all the sweeter is that I'm one spot above Tom! Doubt it will last though. Shame about the little mishap earlier on that cost me £60k, otherwise I might be in the running for the ipod. Such is life!
:D