Beat The Broker Compo!

Scalping my way to the top. See you soon. Started 20 mins ago, dax is too predictable.
G9400415.

Anyone tempted to do this properly but say, 200 to start, and have a comp?

Scalping my way to the top. See you soon. Started 20 mins ago, dax is too predictable.
G9400415.

Anyone tempted to do this properly but say, 200 to start, and have a comp?

Mate I was thinking the same thing. Why don't a group of us start a real money competition. Start with something accessible for everyone (e.g. £100 - £200) and see who can run it up the most in a certain period of time.

It would be fun and somewhat more realistic. Real money. No resetting.

Perhaps T2W could stump up a prize for the winner or if we did it through a SB firm they could come up with something? I am sure they would appreciate the new accounts and taking the spreads on our trades...

Mate I was thinking the same thing. Why don't a group of us start a real money competition. Start with something accessible for everyone (e.g. £100 - £200) and see who can run it up the most in a certain period of time.

Perhaps T2W could stump up a prize for the winner or if we did it through a SB firm they could come up with something? I am sure they would appreciate the new accounts and taking the spreads on our trades...

count me in :) ive heard what u can do with £50 :whistling

I'd be up for that. I reckon a month would be a good time frame - it means to win you'd have to trade reasonably sensibly, all or nothing approaches would blow out soon enough.

Ego - as my running mate, I suggest you don't get too complacent. Goose can shoot up the leader board faster than a very fast fast thing. However, I'm quite confident that I could beat him on the way down! Now, get your arrrse in gear and help me knock Tom off the top. Well done Tom!
Tim.

Which SB agency is the question. Some people scalp, and some spreads are horrible for doing so.

I have a great idea actually. ODL have £200 cash back, deposit 200 quid, if you lose it no biggy, you reclaim it and leave the competition? Only problem with this is I'd be tempted to dump a couple of grand in just to come out on top :whistling.

Ego - as my running mate, I suggest you don't get too complacent. Goose can shoot up the leader board faster than a very fast fast thing. However, I'm quite confident that I could beat him on the way down! Now, get your arrrse in gear and help me knock Tom off the top. Well done Tom!
Tim.

You don't need much help... I've in so deep that nothing short of a miracle is going to save me here.

US open in 1 min. which way will it go...? I've left my trades open - I'll either be glad or bust....

Which SB agency is the question. Some people scalp, and some spreads are horrible for doing so.

I have a great idea actually. ODL have £200 cash back, deposit 200 quid, if you lose it no biggy, you reclaim it and leave the competition? Only problem with this is I'd be tempted to dump a couple of grand in just to come out on top :whistling.

Perhaps you could choose your own firm to save the time spent opening new accounts but you must not top up the account and screenshots must show all activity very clearly to prevent cheating...just an idea.

I've just blown a £100,000 in an hour.

Here's a free tip: never buy into a resistance. Technically, one should SELL resistance.

Perhaps you could choose your own firm to save the time spent opening new accounts but you must not top up the account and screenshots must show all activity very clearly to prevent cheating...just an idea.

Good idea, Screen shot everything. :)

The Broker is now online!

19 BigEgo £37,914.00

22 UKTraderGirl £37,187.00
23 Goose £36,815.00

38 The_Broker £31,900.00