Cash Balance:
£33,475.00
Margin Reserved:
£33,075.00
Open P/L:
£6,660.00
Trade Funds Available:
£400.00

I see Hoggums is just one under me now. Probably overtake me any second. I'm flat waiting for direction (or for divine intervention).

What happened to LMQ? Was up there on the scoreboard then did a magic trick and vanished again!

Cash Balance:
£42,225.00
Margin Reserved:
£42,000.00
Open P/L:
£9,500.00
Trade Funds Available:
£225.00

I'm XtremeRisk - a name which reflects my strategy - if strategy is the right word!
What does everyone think to the idea of adding 'T2W' as a suffix to our display names? It appeals to my childish sense of humour that anyone not familiar with the forum will wonder what on earth is goin' on! :cheesy:
So I'd become 'XtremeRiskT2W'. Probably a daft idea.
Tim.

Just confused meself by opening another position on summat else, then had them both go against me :cry: at almost exactly the same time. Dropped under 20k so reset and back on track again.

Must remember not to fiddle with things.

damn it. Opened a huge short position on Canadian/US for a quick return. Looks like im gonna get closed out.

Poof! Easy come - easy go!

I go for a coffee and all my positions have disappeared! That's me out for the day.

Poof! Easy come - easy go!

I go for a coffee and all my positions have disappeared! That's me out for the day.

lol ur not the only one whose coffees blown them up, im on my second cup and two blown accounts , im realising why risk managers frown upon it :eek: