Beat The Broker Compo!

Currently sitting at 33

Think I know how the 150 grand guy did it. I'll have a crack meslf tommorow. Either beat it or blow out in spectacular fashion!

Well done mate, not far behind in 43rd :D

Cash Balance:28,000.00
Margin Reserved:0.00
Open P/L:0.00
Trade Funds Available: 28,000.00

That's me done for today, good luck all for tomorrow (y)

Currently sitting at 33

Think I know how the 150 grand guy did it. I'll have a crack meslf tommorow. Either beat it or blow out in spectacular fashion!

You must have to close & reopen take profits, compound etc.. as moving stops ............(not that i've actually managed that to day with my 2 trades to be certain).........does not seem to reduce margin.

Tell me how he did it................pleeeeeeease i won't copy:innocent:.

Last edited:
You can compound easily when you have a bit of profit, Just click on the trade again button to add to the trade, you just have to adjust lot size lower if you started with 100.

That is part of it.

Oh, you also have to scale out.

ok see what we can do tomorrow....good luck.........i should be in the top 60 soon if cable keeps these up these smooth moves.

well done... i think the trick to these sort of competitions is to totally overleverage on the most volatile instrument possible, and if you blow up, reset and reverse

having played with this sb interface today, I gotta say it was an incredibly un-intuitive trading experience. Give me a CQG trader or TT platform any day.

thats one christmas present sorted, 3rd place £127k, i wont say how may times i had to reset :eek:

Ba*tard!!!

I didn't reset once, nearly doubled the account by 9.45 and still got nowhere. :mad:
And they say cheats never prosper! :rolleyes:

Lol. Seriously. Well done.

Cash Balance:
Margin Reserved:
Open P/L:
Trade Funds Available:

A great start to the day :) 100% of margin in action :clap:

Whoops, blew up yesterday while I was in the pub.

Cash Balance:
Margin Reserved:
Open P/L:
Trade Funds Available:

I see The_Broker is actually in the game today :)

If I remember correctly he barely got inside the top 50 yesterday....pathetic...mind you I blew up myself after reaching around 31k up.

I don't like resetting though. If I don't get it the first time I'll just wait till the next day...

thats one christmas present sorted, 3rd place £127k, i wont say how may times i had to reset :eek:
Hi dilesh,
Welcome to T2W and congratulations on a great result. Looking at your trades, I'm especially impressed that you only had 5 (relatively small) losses and that it appears that all your trades were done in little over one hour.
:cool:
Tim.

I see The_Broker is actually in the game today :)

If I remember correctly he barely got inside the top 50 yesterday....pathetic...mind you I blew up myself after reaching around 31k up.

I don't like resetting though. If I don't get it the first time I'll just wait till the next day...

Morning Tom, on the leader board early this morning I thought I saw him in 20th place mate, not sure if that was the final placings at the end of play yesterday. He had around 48k.

You did better than me mate, I couldn't get to that, every time I got close to 26 - 28k I blew, I will try harder today to best 30k, any top tips?

Someone did catch my eye though, a certain bladder89xx or something similar, high up the table :cheesy:

Morning Tom, on the leader board early this morning I thought I saw him in 20th place mate, not sure if that was the final placings at the end of play yesterday. He had around 48k.

You did better than me mate, I couldn't get to that, every time I got close to 26 - 28k I blew, I will try harder today to best 30k, any top tips?

Someone did catch my eye though, a certain bladder89xx or something similar, high up the table :cheesy:

He is 17th now and putting up a good fight. Seems he won't be humiliated so easily :)

I'm sitting on a £200 short Euro position. If we get a nice move down I am going to appear near the top of the leaderboard...lol...but I'm putting my stops as tight as they will let me so I can keep adding more to it.

I'm overleveraged to the hilt. It's the only way to win. The leader has almost £70k already. lol

It's no secret how The Broker is winning. A spread of 6 on the Euro future! The underlying is 1! That means everytime I hit it at £100 per tick he makes £500 profit.

lol

Talk about house edge.

Here we go again!
Account Type: Green
Cash Balance:20,000.00
Margin Reserved:19,500.00
Open P/L:210.00
Trade Funds Available: 500.00