Cash Balance:
£29,896.00
Margin Reserved:
£29,846.00
Open P/L:
£-1,438.00
Trade Funds Available:
£50.00

I'm just sitting on the oil trade until it makes a decent profit or wipes out the account.

Anyone think this comp is why the markets are so quiet today?

I think you're placed the right way in Oil.
I sold the low in the Bunds. To the tick :)
Almost managed the same in EUR/GBP too.
LOL
The joke of it is that I was long £100 in Cable as soon as the market opened...

Dilema. Don't know now whether to stay with the japs which has started to go sideways, (No pun intended) or get dirty with oil? mmmmmmm And I down to 4th. Heavens! the usurpers are usurping!

Dilema. Don't know now whether to stay with the japs which has started to go sideways, (No pun intended) or get dirty with oil? mmmmmmm And I down to 4th. Heavens! the usurpers are usurping!

Or stay on the sidelines and let everyone else overleverage on poor trades?

Aw, I'll stay with the japs, I think. I'm flat at the mo in any case, may rest on me laurels or go all in again soon.

If you want to come first you have to overleverage on poor trades. At least assuming a reasonably competent set of opponents :D

I'd rather over leverage on good trades thanks arab lol

If you overleverage enough then it really doesn't matter whether it's a good trade or not.

Speaking of which I have moved my oil stops tighter and added more. Do or die now :D

Incidentally if I win the twenty grand I intend to trade it at least half as recklessly, £500k within six months or bust :D

Account Type:
Green
Cash Balance:
Margin Reserved:
Open P/L:
Trade Funds Available:

Is anyone else getting a server error when they try and click on the League Table?

Seems a slow site....but what a great feeling..........£18000 down and im out, that was a great ride, so liberating. I seem to have got the the direction wrong on the Ibex.:clap:

The thing is you only get entered into a prize draw for the £20k don't you?

Yeah

"
Not only are we offering a £20,000 main prize, but five additional daily prizes are on offer on each day of the competition. Whether you are an experienced spread better aiming to prove your skill and beat our professional broker or you are new to spread betting and want to learn more, this is a great opportunity for you to do it whilst having the chance to win great prizes - all for free.
The competition will run from 17th November 2008 for 5 consecutive days, ending on 21st November 2008. Your virtual player account will be populated with £20,000 worth of virtual funds at the beginning of each day and your aim will be to have more money than our broker in your virtual account on any given day by the close of the competition.
If you can achieve this, we will put your name in to our prize draw to win that £20,000 of actual funds. If you manage to beat our Broker on more than one occasion, we will enter your name as many times as you manage to outperform our expert, increasing your chances of winning our main prize.
The daily prizes are for the top 5 largest portfolio total values on each day of the competition. There is no requirement to Beat the Broker to be eligible for these prizes, just be at the top of the leaderboard at the close of play. So, whether you beat the broker or not, there are plenty of prizes on offer and plenty of chances to win them.
Each prize winner will be announced on the website and by email the following business day and the main prize winner will be announced no later than 1st December 2008.

Anyone who beats the broker goes into the draw. Where is he now? He doesn't even have to trade!

The top five each day gets the prizes. So the whole thing is to be taken with a pinch of salt and as much leverage as you can get!