Beat The Broker Compo!

Me too
Told you they wouldn't enter me into the draw (only joking Mic, calm down)

Guys, Thanks to all whoo boosted my rep. I would like to return the favour (to those who have made this thread interesting)

Just one question

How do I do it?

Hell, that's easy. Just tell us EXACTLY how you did it, Lol!

i just clicked on the league table option by accident:-0 and its still updating, i stuck £200 long on the dow this morning and after 40k profit ive shot up the table :LOL:

bet he wins the imaginary 20k as well then.

If I win the money, I will go £25pp long January Crude Oil with an $8 stop.

I will keep rolling the position until we are back above $70 or I am stopped out.

Great post this one so thought I'd bring it to the fore
Did you buy oil yesterday?

Ian

According to their website it was this afternoon.
I'm still waiting for the e mail.
This is what makes me think it's next Monday: (quoted from their T&C's)
"The daily prize winners will be identified on the leaderboard and notified by e-mail the following business day, while the main prize winner will be announced on 01 December 2008. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the prizes within two business days of notification that they have won. If a winner is ineligible, or the prize is declined, or if a prize is unclaimed by the acceptance date or if a prize winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, the next most successful competitor will become eligible for that prize."

Ah, I did read the t&C's at the start of the comp, but I referenced the main beat the broker page when I posted.

Great post this one so thought I'd bring it to the fore
Did you buy oil yesterday?

Ian

should get a decent chance today, unless you're going to get greedy and wait for the pullback to $48

When are you going to trial shortsandlongs? :)

should get a decent chance today, unless you're going to get greedy and wait for the pullback to $48

When are you going to trial shortsandlongs? :)

When they give me an account opening bonus...come on, iii gave me £100...Barclays gave me £100....TD Waterhouse gave £150...I'd like a nice little bonus that I can run up to a few k :)

This measure was put in place after the multiple waves of chinese registered multi spammers attacked the boards....believe me it was and is neccessary (y)

Check out the feeback forum for more details

CV, I'm still struggling here.
Look at the screenshot.

I type 'Hyndman into the box and then hit space and the type in '400'

Even if i don't space the word I keep getting this message:

The following errors occurred with your submission:
Image verification unsuccessful due to incorrect reCAPTCHA parameters. Contact the admin.

I'm clearly and IT retard, please help

Thanks
Ian

Attachments

• T2W.doc
    146 KB · Views: 171
Ok opened up an account with ETX and stuck three grand in it... will do a wee bit of gambliing tonight hopefully on dow close.

Done two dow shorts so far - both (patheitcally) profitable. Was doing £1pp!

First one I close manually, secondly went to the pub with a profitable stop - which got hit while I was drinking pints of Leffe in Dirty Dicks. What I will say is that ETX execution is fooking great for a SB firm! So far my experiences are totally positive.

Won't be doing anything for a couple of hours, then from eight onwards if sober enough will trade dow closing.

I'm considering putting another two grand in just to get the silver account and not actually risking the two grand...

Head n shoulders broken on the dow - so probably a long way down tonight....

:mad: Oh Cohones!!! just got e mail From ETX I now hate Alan Haywood. That's official.

Oh well if he is a member on here. Congratulations m8 well done...you *******dd!

That was my logic earlier... then I remembered head and sholders is a load of **** :D

I think dow down at least three hundred though... I'll be trading it a wee bit later.

Yes congrats to Alan Heywood :clap:

but did you all catch the bit of the mail that said "We look forward to seeing you for the next one!" (y) when will it be I ask?