Barclays Rogue Trader

Well, now I am perplexed indeed, considering " everything is known in advance ", then for you to be puzzled is a contradiction of your quote....what a strange world we live in !!

Yes I am perplexed by your obsessive behaviour, as you and I have not met and will never meet as I have not the slightest interest. I am only interested in individuals with whom I can discuss with at my level, and not yours.

Yet at every opportunity that comes your way, you insist on posting banal comment relating to me.

Just learn from what laptop says and does and don't make the error of copying him.

He is just as obsessed as you are. You two should unite and form a limited company.:rolleyes:

i really have no idea about what you guys are on about lol. Sounds like someone has been on the old whacky baccy and is a bit paranoid in my opinion....

Yes, I agree with you.

Let us see if this settles it once and for all, nuisance it is.

You bring up the subject, counter violent, not me. I am obligated to reply to you to put the record straight.

Why it is you continue to be obsessed with me is a source of puzzlement to me.

I forgot to add it...so I will add it once again.

The term "honorary", means exactly that.

The term "by subscription" is the opposite.

What exactly is it you do not understand ?

Also, who are you that the members of a private club should feel obligated to confide in you, or consult you or reveal themselves to you ? Why and wot for ?

You can ask as much as you like but it is not going to happen.

Private means exactly that.

Public is the opposite to private.

If you still do not understand I will have to explain it to you until you do, and then hopefully, you will desist from being fixated on me and my activities and interests, which are none of your concern, as are similar in kind the unwanted and futile obsessions of some thwarted mistress.

It's a neat trick coming back to edit a post after a reply has been given....it seems to be a favorite tactic of yours, which is precisely the reason I always include your original post in any reply....just so as to avoid any misunderstanding...:LOL:

The readers here know very well that I have no interest in asking you for advice, guidance, membership to any silly clubs, or anything at all....and if any of them can be bothered reading my posts....it will soon become apparent exactly what my stance is on all your silliness...your silliness is as your status...it is legendary

wtf is Bertrude doing on this thread? it has nothing to do with the original poster's questions etc...

times must be tough since Rachel Stevens went solo...

It's a neat trick coming back to edit a post after a reply has been given....it seems to be a favorite tactic of yours, which is precisely the reason I always include your original post in any reply....just so as to avoid any misunderstanding...:LOL:

The readers here know very well that I have no interest in asking you for advice, guidance, membership to any silly clubs, or anything at all....and if any of them can be bothered reading my posts....it will soon become apparent exactly what my stance is on all your silliness...your silliness is as your status...it is legendary

Don't be cheeky and answer back to me to try to have the last word.

I can run rings round all of you any day.

This is not something I say.

This is something I do, and Paul Gould knows it, and has told me so himself.

Thouht i was going to learn something on this thread but apparently not.

Cant we just have a bitching thread where you can lay into anyone you want. What seemed like a good thread will then stay that way. Ive seen this happen so many times now and its getting a bit boring for everyone else.........

Thouht i was going to learn something on this thread but apparently not.

Cant we just have a bitching thread where you can lay into anyone you want. What seemed like a good thread will then stay that way. Ive seen this happen so many times now and its getting a bit boring for everyone else.........

Post #7 killed the thread. CV, Soc and Jacinto should be sent to the naughty corner for inflammatory remarks. Oh, hang on, Jacinto's a prefect. I'd better be careful what I say. :cheesy:

Edit: Damn. Now I've made an inflammatory comment. You see what happens.

Last edited:
Post #7 killed the thread. CV, Soc and Jacinto should be sent to the naughty corner for inflammatory remarks. Oh, hang on, Jacinto's a prefect. I'd better be careful what I say. :cheesy:

no timm, i am not perfect, and yes, you can say whatever you wish about me.....as long as it is in the way the guidelines clearly define.

regarding me going to the naughty corner, please feel free to report any of my posts. another mod will sanction it. should i be sent to the naughty corner, it will be up to them.

have a good day.

j

Not sure what the issue is and although I occasionally enjoy the odd flaming contest no party ever comes out of it looking very clever.

Personally, from my reading of the posts, comments made to Socrates seemed to be witch hunting. I don't know what he has done in the past, but this time any warnings or flaming seems unnecessary.

Edit: though Socrates did seem a little touchy about CV's initial post.

Stop being so PC. Bring back the CANE. That should sort em out. He He

Don't be cheeky and answer back to me to try to have the last word.

Or else what ?.... will you set the mad bull on me with a midget sidekick...:LOL:

I can run rings round all of you any day.

Unfortunately you can't and you know this very well.:LOL:

This is not something I say.

This is something I do, and Paul Gould knows it, and has told me so himself.

:LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

Post #7 was entirely inline with the previous posts #4 #5 and #6 and continued and developed the joke about the word "elite"

anyway, there we are....I cannot control Socco's response to the joke....but I sure as hell don't have to put up with his B S.

cv

Last edited:

CV,

in the same way Socrates was warned by myself in another thread some time ago about starting fights, i must warn you here.

Arbitrageur:

sorry mate, im moving this thread to the foyer......although closing it is something crossing my mind

j

no timm, i am not perfect, and yes, you can say whatever you wish about me.....as long as it is in the way the guidelines clearly define.
Hi J',
I think timm's post was innocuous fun amid all the muck slinging.
Prefect (noun) as in: senior pupil authorized to enforce discipline(a.k.a. moderator)
Perfect (adjective) as in: having all the required or desirable elements, qualities or characteristics.
;)
Tim.

Hi J',
I think timm's post was innocuous fun amid all the muck slinging.
Prefect (noun) as in: senior pupil authorized to enforce discipline(a.k.a. moderator)
Perfect (adjective) as in: having all the required or desirable elements, qualities or characteristics.
;)
Tim.

ahhhhh, i see.....:eek:

however, my response was honest, really, im subject to the same rules as everybody else.

thanks

j