Barclay opportunity?

He's right "I" don't get emotional that he thinks he knows what he's doing ,but doesn't ;)

Clue. Whatever I was doing with Barclays .."trend" wasn't part of it. Now don't get too emotional in thanking me for that :) ..I also help old ladies across the road ,throw bones for dogs etc .

For the million pound question what is chump reffering to? A) chump is making it all up B) Chump gets trading tips off old ladies C) CFD's D) its not really chump replying..his dog has hi jacked his pc!

Look now Barclays 225! Definietly got out too soon. If I wasnt working and could have watched it on the "sell" afternoon I would have rode it all the way up!

AND the profit hasnt been invested in anything yet, as I am expecting another "correction" aka buy opportunity and dont want to pay too much now!

I've stuck with the others A viva AVIVA! up 15% yesterday! and made 50% since buying!

you think barc will go down some more

Yep! see if I am not right in about two months! Barc will be sub 100p. The papers this morning say they have been miselling investments have had to pay compensation and that the "risks" were not exlained to the Oap's because they were not even known by Barclays own advisors!

Big claim coming! That will take it back down. Only high now becase of City Group re clasifications and NYSE recovering!

My 2 cents, I think there will be one more market correction in the summer before it recovers for the lobg term this autumn. As they say Sell in May and dont come back to Labour day!

BUT............................. What the F*** do I know, I work in Construction.

"Investments may go down as well as up, your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on loans secured against it."

Yep! see if I am not right in about two months! Barc will be sub 100p. The papers this morning say they have been miselling investments have had to pay compensation and that the "risks" were not exlained to the Oap's because they were not even known by Barclays own advisors!

Big claim coming! That will take it back down. Only high now becase of City Group re clasifications and NYSE recovering!

My 2 cents, I think there will be one more market correction in the summer before it recovers for the lobg term this autumn. As they say Sell in May and dont come back to Labour day!

BUT............................. What the F*** do I know, I work in Construction.

"Investments may go down as well as up, your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on loans secured against it."

It will go down again because it will again be shortable on price having been overbought.It doesn't need anymore reason that that although I have no doubt there will be suitable news ;) .

I'll eat my hat if the price of barcs goes below 100p in the next 2 months.

How would Sir like his hat served ...well done ,medium ,or even nationalised rare ;)

LOL...havn't got a clue where barclays will be in 2 months ,but I'm pretty confident of getting two good trades out of it both above £1 ;)

No one knows, trades based on hunches. if price crashes again below 100 worth a punt!

Buy half at 98 and another tranch at 65 and some more if it goes to sub 50 again. Then when they are at 150 later in the year dump them!