Banned by Elite Trader

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 137
Ok, after I was banned the first time, and Ivanovich let me back, ever since I have been extremely edited over there by Magna. Signed off yesterday.What a bunch of douches. Never lost a trade over there , and all called in advance. Anyone want to win some money?

Let's trade, bitches!!!

Hi sicktrader - Are you going to tell us how you increased your account 20X in 65 days?

Ok, after I was banned the first time, and Ivanovich let me back, ever since I have been extremely edited over there by Magna. Signed off yesterday.What a bunch of douches. Never lost a trade over there , and all called in advance. Anyone want to win some money?

Let's trade, bitches!!!

Superb emoticons!! I particularly like:

Maybe we could get an emoticon of a guy drinking this and make it Depth Trade's avatar (y)

Couldn't find any trades. Plus poster appears to be some sort of low end scalper buffoon type. Unbelievable amount of posts though - all hype and no trading. One of those threads where the prospect of some actual action is just dangled and dengled and dangled but never appears. Bit like Socrates really, but in 17 year old troll form. At least Albert was erudite when ranting.

I agree - I even stuck up for him. But it's gone wednesday/thursday and still no trades. It's time to put up or shut up.

That bit didn't worry me so much - I trade primarily spot fx - we're all monkeys and proud of it....

he doesn't manage assets aaron. that's what he is saying. you're asking for his AUM. plus i'm pretty sure he wouldn't tell you on a forum...

I know I just didn't know what term to use in forex trading. I just want an idea of how much an individual forex trader swings. Yo know... what kinda heat they're packin'.

knowing GJ when Gammajammer says "very large", he'll be talking yards and yards :cheesy:. If you've ready any of his posts here, you'll have come across the amusing one about one of his first "mistake" trades as a newbie on the FX desk for $100m in the spot... £10k per "pip" by accident is certainly enough to warrant a trouser change.