Forex Facts lambs to slaughter banned on elite trader.

fxmarkets

Established member
Just managed to view this off of elite trader just before they pulled it tonight. the link is below.

Interesting reading but some of it just doesn't ring true with my experience regarding most of it.
Hope the mods here allow it to be discussed.

http://forexfacts.atspace.com:/

comments ?

Yes seems a bit of a one way street, the ultimate conspiracy, I mean 75 pip pull backs on order fills scant transactions and then re-quote at entry price.... all seems very odd. A fair few times the bid has been 2/3 pips above my stop level and held using tight stops. He also references using demo account prices too? whats that all about. Cant see him using it to generate traffic, does not bode well for positive company profiling... must have a real bee in his bonnet about someone or thing.

Ulterior motive maybe...

Perhaps he is trying to get people to trade Currency Futures with their tight spreads etc :cheesy:

It does seem like sour grapes from a losing trader - he claims that the market is 'deliberately' moved against him on 80% of his trades. I suppose we have all felt like that at times!

He does highlight an important point with the Forex markets though and that is that you are effectively dealing against a market maker rather than directly in the market. MM's will always employ different tricks to squeeze a few extra pips out of you - same as betting against the spreadbetting bookmakers.