ATI petroleum shares and Priority Venture Managements Offer

Hi Everybody,
I'm knew on T2W and I'm based in Switzerland.
I was sold some so called restricted shares (Box Office production llc) by a company called Portman West based in Germany that disappeared 2 years ago and was contacted last week by Brad Miller from Maganura Mergers and Acquisitions who offers me 6 times the price paid for my shares...
Of course to be able to sell them, I first have to go through a transfer agent that will need $10'000 to lift the restrictions.
I accepted to discuss the matter with him only because I want to see the docs he'll send me as it all looks the same as for an other company I was called by 9 months ago: Hachiro Mergers & Acquisitions (the company disappeared as well).
This blog is very useful to track all the scammers but it seems to be hard to punish them or limit their scam attempts.
Thank you all anyway for your recommendations.

Aggie

Watch it because you'll continue to receive a lot of calls from the scammers. They ARE ALL thieves so never pay any money to them.

In fact, if I were you I'd ask on this board first before you ever consider making another investment again. We're here to help.

ATI - PVM Scam

Have shares in ATI and hve been offered a good price by Priority Venture Management brokers in Huston Texas. Have paid to have Regs lifted and warrents processed but payout is a long time coming. Anyone know anything about Priority Venture Management?
I am afraid this might be a scam. Don a lot of searches in t2w for both ATI and PVM with no results

This is a scam. I came across this a year and a half ago. I was also refered to another site US regulators as proof of authenticity which was also a scam with site likely based in Russia.

I spoke to the SEC, lifting restriction on shares should only cost in the region of $100, and I also contacted the Houston Police and made a complaint.

The Houston Police Department is at 1200 Travis, Houston, Texas, 77002-6000. I phoned the Department and spoke to Sgt Borgstedt. She suggested I fax a complaint, which I did with copies of the forms PVM sent to me. I shortly afterwards received a letter from the Houston Police giving me an Incident No etc.

Houston Police Department – Sgt. Borgstedt (Financial Crimes Unit).
Fax No 0017133082510 (from UK)

Note the FSA has PVM on their "do not deal with "list. If I was you I would make the same complaint.

**WATCH OUT**

This comapany have appeared again as a company called "Atlantic Equity Management" claiming to be based in HONG KONG

Somebody called DAVID PAGE called me telling me he had insider trade information on APPLE Inc who are about to flood India & China with Iphones and that he could make me a fortune !

same old story and sounded very convincing

I managed to bluff them and then their attitude completely changed towards me (was very funny actually)
I told my PA at work to tell them that I was the International Sales Manager. They would phone her first and try and get inforamtion about me (They said they were updating their records)
They called me back and thought that as the International Sales Director that I would have lots of money to spare. I played along with them and told them that I had just recieved a large bonus from work and was looking to invest this money and was interested in the deal they had to offer. NOW COMES THE FUN BIT !! After I made this comment I could not get them of the phone as they thought I was genuinly interested. I filled out the form and they said they would organise a bank transfer & a transfer agent. I said to David Page that I noticed that his company is based in Hong Kong BUT that their server was registered in Holland !! I told him I was very wary of this and that due to fact that I am the International Sales Director that I would be in Hong Kong on business the following week and that I would pop into see him !! His attitude completely changed towards me !
He started giving me excuses that he was not in the office on those days and that he could not see me !
I told him that I would not deal with somebody I could meet in the flesh and that I was willing to habd deliver to my money to them. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE

**** YOU HAVE BEEN WANED *****