Astrology Data Overlay

There is a comittee of very knowledgeable and experienced members who decide to issue invitations once they have arrived at a unanimous agreement on the suitability of the candidate. That is why we are very interested to observe and note how people conduct themselves, done over a period of months, and every post of the candidate is scrutinised for content, etc., rather like a private forum.

chrisg said:
You could shift your viewpoint to the centre of mass of the solar system(its sometimes within the body of the sun and sometimes not).An astrologer/scientist called Theodore Lanschiedt has done some work there.
Theodore Lanscheidt (or Teddy as he liked to be called) passed away a year ago yesterday, but according to his cycles, he should be back soon.

On a more serious note : - "centre of mass of the solar system(its sometimes within the body of the sun and sometimes not)." - I'm troubled by this. I'll do a bit of research after posting this, but find it difficult to conceive of how the centre of mass of the Solar System could ever be other than located within the Solar Mass itself.

There isn't anything anywhere massive enough not in regular orbit around it to cause a deviation of greater than the Solar Radius, (by my quick scratchpad calculation anyway).

If someone put forward an idea; how would you validate the idea ?

For example, if I said I saw a pattern, and stated the general rules for the Dow, could different posters then suggest different random dates to cover a calendar month, to prove/disprove the idea??

How many hits percentage would be deemed to have proven the idea ?

Please: I am not at this stage interested in the philosophical/metaphysical machinations.
I am only, at this stage interested in the data / probability / risk:reward / PROFIT.

If the idea is successfully, debunked, I will move on.

NB: My intra-day data (Updata) on 15-min basr goes back to mid-March 2003.

Could any 5 posters suggest a month/year from 2003 onwards.
This way, I cannot be accused of curve-fitting!!!
:)

i must comment you are right in this Bramble. It would require mass of enormous proportions to cause an effect of such magnitude. If such a mass did indeed exist outside the complex orbits that exist within the solar system as we know it and have explored it, then such forces would have made themselves apparent and woul have been detected.

trendie said:
How many hits percentage would be deemed to have proven the idea ?
Greater than 50% would be statistically interesting. Greater than 80% would be financially interesting, trendie, me old best mate ever!!!

trendie said:
Could any 5 posters suggest a month/year from 2003 onwards.
This way, I cannot be accused of curve-fitting!!!
Not sure what you're asking for but blowing caution to the wind...october 2004.

Now what happens...?

trendie said:
If someone put forward an idea; how would you validate the idea ?

For example, if I said I saw a pattern, and stated the general rules for the Dow, could different posters then suggest different random dates to cover a calendar month, to prove/disprove the idea??

The problem trendie is that there is no doubt that there may be astrological implications in all of this, and these astrological influences may impart upon events and participants each according to a complex weave of confluences, but for example, I think the great difficulty is quantifying or qualifying how it is that these confluences interact to produce the results they do.
I cannot explain this.But I can tell you that if you are tuned, you ought to listen very carefully to your intuitive input. It may be that intuitive input is nourished in some way by harmonious confluences. Then if that is the case, there has to be a link. also I think a lot has to depend on how you yourself are wired.

SOCRATES said:
There is a comittee of very knowledgeable and experienced members who decide to issue invitations once they have arrived at a unanimous agreement on the suitability of the candidate. That is why we are very interested to observe and note how people conduct themselves, done over a period of months, and every post of the candidate is scrutinised for content, etc., rather like a private forum.

Wow...this is like discovering the time-lords exist.

Respect and thanks for the info.
Chris

SOCRATES said:
The problem trendie is that there is no doubt that there may be astrological implications in all of this, and these astrological influences may impart upon events and participants each according to a complex weave of confluences, but for example, I think the great difficulty is quantifying or qualifying how it is that these confluences interact to produce the results they do.
I cannot explain this.But I can tell you that if you are tuned, you ought to listen very carefully to your intuitive input. It may be taht intuitive input is nourished in some way by harmonious confluences. Then if that is the case, there has to be a link.

I didnt say any of this has an astrological significance.
I am saying, lets put the data together and see if there is a pattern.
The possibilities are:

a: There is NO pattern.
b: There is a pattern, AND has "apparent" confulence with star-signs,
c: There is a pattern, but there is NO astrological significance. In this case, investigate further.

Whether the pattern is described in astrological terms, or in terms of the life-cycle of the Highland Grouse, does not invalidate the pattern, only the explanation of the pattern.

I am asking for mechanisms to quantify, Bramble has suggested 80% !! Dont know if I can oblige, but we shall see.
Ultimately, the quantification is measured in P&L.

The pattern I wish to investigate has NO astrological significance, that I can see, as yet.
Its "just" an idea.

trendie said:
I didnt say any of this has an astrological significance.
I am saying, lets put the data together and see if there is a pattern.
The possibilities are:

a: There is NO pattern.
b: There is a pattern, AND has "apparent" confulence with star-signs,
c: There is a pattern, but there is NO astrological significance. In this case, investigate further.

Whether the pattern is described in astrological terms, or in terms of the life-cycle of the Highland Grouse, does not invalidate the pattern, only the explanation of the pattern.

I am asking for mechanisms to quantify, Bramble has suggested 80% !! Dont know if I can oblige, but we shall see.
Ultimately, the quantification is measured in P&L.

The pattern I wish to investigate has NO astrological significance, that I can see, as yet.
Its "just" an idea.
Oh ! Sorry, I understand now. I don't know the answer because my approach is from the other end of the pipe, and as it works, if it ain't broke, then don't fix it, you know.

TheBramble said:
Theodore Lanscheidt (or Teddy as he liked to be called) passed away a year ago yesterday, but according to his cycles, he should be back soon.

On a more serious note : - "centre of mass of the solar system(its sometimes within the body of the sun and sometimes not)." - I'm troubled by this. I'll do a bit of research after posting this, but find it difficult to conceive of how the centre of mass of the Solar System could ever be other than located within the Solar Mass itself.

There isn't anything anywhere massive enough not in regular orbit around it to cause a deviation of greater than the Solar Radius, (by my quick scratchpad calculation anyway).

In your search you may come across a beautiful plot of the C of M spiralling in and out of the sun..my copy is from "Sun-Earth-Man a mesh of cosmic oscilations."

Respectfully Socrates (I know which side my breads buttered) you dont have to postulate anything more heay than jupiter saturn uranus(oh no) and neptune on roughly the same side of the sun to pull the CofM out by as much as one solar radius.

chrisg said:
In your search you may come across a beautiful plot of the C of M spiralling in and out of the sun..my copy is from "Sun-Earth-Man a mesh of cosmic oscilations."

Respectfully Socrates (I know which side my breads buttered) you dont have to postulate anything more heay than jupiter saturn uranus(oh no) and neptune on roughly the same side of the sun to pull the CofM out by as much as one solar radius.

Chris,

this article below would appear to back you up on that

http://fathersforlife.org/REA/warming4.htm

(bottom or the article)

What if
just what if
astro-influences have
no thing to do with mass and gravity ?

chrisg said:
If all the planets would align on the same side of the Sun, the combined center of mass would lie about 500,000 km outside the Sun's surface.

Well, I'm a kipper!

Thanks chrisg for ruining my day.... :LOL:

Bigbusiness said:
What about the black hole at the center of our galaxy with a mass more than two million times that of our Sun? At leat we know what the markets will be doing when we all fall in to that one :) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1526724.stm

(March 2005 for trendie)
Listen Bigbusiness, when you say we all fall into the black hole, speak for yourself. Nobody here is going to fall into anything, so there. Nonsense you talk, trying to frighten people...

mofo said:
Chris,

this article below would appear to back you up on that

http://fathersforlife.org/REA/warming4.htm

(bottom or the article)

Yep- thats the one
Thanks Mofo

Bramble(kipper)--been meaming to post for awhile now to say that I understand your reactions to the Delta thread I started a while ago. Sorry about that.
Liked your account of your epic journyings recently. Didn't agree with bits (eg pluto) but totally agree that simple is best and am trying to go the price route myself . (hope the eloi are listening).Regards Chris.

OK,
thats:
01: Oct 2004 (TheBramble)
02: Mar 2005 ( BigBusiness)

sorry, TheBramble !! The 5 random months must be used to verify the data to forward-plan the June 2005!!
(nice try) ;)