Ask ANY trading related question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help!!!

I have two questions:

1) Who would you reccomend to trade exotic currencies, as far as Online Brokers???

2) Is it really as illiquid as they say it is...

o.k. three questions...

3) and finally, if someone is using their own indicators, ( nobel prize winning ) techniques to trade these currencies, is there information worth investing in???

Please advise...

Jonathon

This new sticky thread is targeted to all new members and existing members who are making their first posts.

In this thread, feel free to ask ANY question relating to trading, however simple you think it is. Our forum advisors and more senior members will be happy to answer them for you! :smart:

:!: If you think your question requires more than a quick reply, it's best to create a new thread in the appropriate forum, so that a discussion about it can develop.

MT4 Setup Instructions

Can anyone tell me where I can get some simple setup instructions or a user guide for mt4?

Thanks

Hi, with so many MT4 based systems and all the hype about them it is funny to notice that almost no-one gives a solid fundamental instruction on the setup of the MT4 platform etc. Most people think it is enough to simply download a demo, only to find themselves in a great mess when the market becomes more difficult. Luckily I found some very good videos.

Forex Trading Strategy | Forex Education | Forex Course | ForexStrategySecrets.com is a GREAT way to start and it is free. Just register for the Jump Start, that gives you access to the member area, where you will find EXCELLENT videos for FREE. You can decide later if you want to spend money for the additional Launch Pad course, either way it is very good to be able to watch the videos again and again. ( BTW, I am NOT an affiliate of them ).

Forex, Forex Trading, Forex Broker, Forex Market, Forex Trading Software gives some good videos, they are an Introducing Broker for GAIN Capital, so be beware.

Tip: Before opening a real account, I would go to www.fxreturns.com or FXSelect.com - Offer Free and Pay-for-Performance Forex Forecast, Forex Analysis, Forex Trading Recommendation and Forex Market Info or Google ( cash rebate Forex Broker ) etc. That way, you can get a significant portion of your money back for the spread you pay. You will NOT incur any wider spread, the money is taken from the anyhow existing spread.

Good luck !

Michael

Hello
what fees are involved in buying for example 100 shares of a compagny?
transaction fee?
tax on gain?
is thats it?

Which data provider?

Hi all.
Can I asl where the best place to get your data from is?
I have used sharescope pro for a while but it is expensive & unreliable.
I have also trialled Tradestation for forex but i believe the costs are high?
All I want is a cheap live feed for forex together with good charting facilities - any suggestion?
Many thanks -Jet

Is there any additional information out there about reading charts. I read the Basics of Trading article but I think I need a little more explaining of it to fully understand.

Hi evryone. Im new to this site and also new to trading. Just very recently my attention has been drawn to the stock markets, i suddenly have this urging interest in trading and the stock markets. Having said all this, i have tried to read up on as much literature on day trading as i could, but unfortunately it has always concluded in me being more n more confused. One of the main issues is the terminology, its just too friggin complicated... I kno this is quite a lot to ask... But could someone please kindly explain what exactly trading is, what are the requirements and procedures! How does it all work? What is forex etc? I am a total newbie with a burning interest who is in need of being fuelled with the correct knowledge. I would be extremely grateful for your assistance...

Hi evryone. Im new to this site and also new to trading. Just very recently my attention has been drawn to the stock markets, i suddenly have this urging interest in trading and the stock markets. Having said all this, i have tried to read up on as much literature on day trading as i could, but unfortunately it has always concluded in me being more n more confused. One of the main issues is the terminology, its just too friggin complicated... I kno this is quite a lot to ask... But could someone please kindly explain what exactly trading is, what are the requirements and procedures! How does it all work? What is forex etc? I am a total newbie with a burning interest who is in need of being fuelled with the correct knowledge. I would be extremely grateful for your assistance...

Forex Training & Education: Beginner Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

Which is a better way to long a call option? Better to buy near out of money call for short to medium term or buy far out of money call for the longest duration available?

Acm

This new sticky thread is targeted to all new members and existing members who are making their first posts.

In this thread, feel free to ask ANY question relating to trading, however simple you think it is. Our forum advisors and more senior members will be happy to answer them for you! :smart:

:!: If you think your question requires more than a quick reply, it's best to create a new thread in the appropriate forum, so that a discussion about it can develop.

I'm new to this forum and to trading forex. After working with a demo account through ACM, I went live today. Unfortunately, the server had problems and I got stuck in two trades that I couldn't close. I have two questions: First, has anyone else had trouble with the ACM server today (Friday, 12/19)? Is this a common occurance with the industry? Thanks, fredntx

Hi, how do i start to do forex trading? Do i hav2 open any special bank accounts? What tools will i need to trade in forex? Btw is everything converted in usd? Some1 plz help...

Hi, how do i start to do forex trading? Do i hav2 open any special bank accounts? What tools will i need to trade in forex? Btw is everything converted in usd? Some1 plz help...

can start trading fx on demo account. go to fxstreet.com and choose any broker you like, sign up on their demo account and try to make money from it. (this is already trading)

majority broker is using usd dollar, some do offer in gbp,eur or chf.

all currency's in the world are priced against the US dollar

in forex a lot is 100,000usd. usually say on 1:100 leverage. so if you bought 5 lots, you would have a position of 500,000 with 5,000 initial margin due to the very high leverage in forex

Status
Not open for further replies.