Ashwani chadha:earn while you learn: Helpline

A sucessfull trader is a trader who do not try to double or triple his capital in a single day, but try to take cosistant very small leval of profits on day to day basis by giving minimum risk to his capital best of luck for trading

Are you an Indian holy man disbursing wise saying's from some holy book

i WAS HOLDING LONG IN SILVER FROM 51700 IN INDIAN RS FROM FRIDAY AT PRESENT IN INDIA IT IS TRADING AT 54400, I AM HOLDING IT AT EOD STOP LOSS WHICH 3 % APP AT PRESENT IT IS 52372/- MARKET IS TRADING IN INDIA AT PRESENT , IT WILL CONTINUE FOR NEXT 8 HOUR & ONCE YOUR MARKET WILL OPEN WE WILL FOLLOW YOUR MRKET, AS FOR AS PRICE OF SILVER IS CONCERNED,TECHNICAL USED IN INDIA AND UK ARE SAME ,SO IF MY STRATEGY IS SUCESSFULL IN INDIA ,IT IS SUCCESSFULL IN UK ALSO ,I AM ALWAYS AT YOUR HELP THANKS

what do u think about SLW-TO

what ever practical problems, i faced before, i became a success full trader, i am just sharing these with others ,every body will have to go through this learning process,if some will keep these things in mind while trading , it will prove tonic for him, till he is not a sucess full trader, thanks

what ever practical problems, i faced before, i became a success full trader, i am just sharing these with others ,every body will have to go through this learning process,if some will keep these things in mind while trading , it will prove tonic for him, till he is not a sucess full trader, thanks

Great now that you are a successful trader
Can we see you post some recommendations of what will happen rather than
your past performance with no real proof.

what ever technicals i learnt from various people through internet, most of them were technical experts from uk or usa,i shared their thoughts & learnet a lot , i am trying to share my thoughts with others, what i received ,i am trying to return it ,thanks for your view sharing

i am a commodity trader , i trade only on end of day basis,at present best bet is silver ,it is in long term prime trend ,i can give trailing stop loses for silver for eod basis ,but these will be in indian Rs term will it be help full for you ,it will prove to be a money minting exercise for you & a learning process also this is the mato of my thread please reply

i am a commodity trader , i trade only on end of day basis,at present best bet is silver ,it is in long term prime trend ,i can give trailing stop loses for silver for eod basis ,but these will be in indian Rs term will it be help full for you ,it will prove to be a money minting exercise for you & a learning process also this is the mato of my thread please reply

if required i can calculate, & form a conversion formula also ,so that my infomation can be use full for you thanks,

dear sir, you are also a full time trader, i have seen your profile, i will be glad to share my thoughts with you, be sure my eod mechnical trading system is absolutly perfect, if i can be of any help i will be obliged thanks

Last edited:
This stock is down $ 3 Should i hold it

dear narender, i dont have any system in india from where i can study the technicals of uk or usa based stocks, so you can take my guidence in these commodities only gold/silver/copper/nickel/zink/lead/aluminium/crude/natural gas for uk/usa based people i can give my technical view only in these nine commodities thanks

what ever technicals i learnt from various people through internet, most of them were technical experts from uk or usa,i shared their thoughts & learnet a lot , i am trying to share my thoughts with others, what i received ,i am trying to return it ,thanks for your view sharing

dear sir, i have seen your home page,you are trading in currencies, where as i am trading in commodities,you are using candle stick pattern, where as, i am using, hiddon mathematical support/resistance system, still thoughts can be shared THERE IS ONE THING IN THIS WORLD,WHICH GROWS ON SHAREING THAT IS KNOWLEDGE have a healthy & wealthy trading

Last edited:
i am a commodity trader , i trade only on end of day basis,at present best bet is silver ,it is in long term prime trend ,i can give trailing stop loses for silver for eod basis ,but these will be in indian Rs term will it be help full for you ,it will prove to be a money minting exercise for you & a learning process also this is the mato of my thread.message received, action taken.keep in mind in future,you can cotinue thought sharing thanks

Last edited:
its good to be slow and steady but its better to be fast and reliable-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------fast and consistant will always beat the slow and study
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------once you are fast and consistant,identify your core competancy and then change the playing field to suit your core competency-------------and my core competency is to solve commodity technical problems like mathematical problems

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------once you are fast and consistant,identify your core competancy and then change the playing field to suit your core competency-------------and my core competency is to solve commodity technical problems like mathematical problems

do you have any technical problem in commodity lets jointly try to solve it

NOW LIBYA PROBLEM HAS REACHED ITS HIGHEST LEVAL:TO DAY UNITED NATIONS DECISION AND AS AN IMPACT JOINT ATTACK BY USA-UK-FRANCE- SO FROM NATIONAL PROBLEM NOW IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL PROBLEM:its impact on commodity market:very high voletality:its result small invester are going to loose both side weather long are short if they are not technically sound: first step required try to protect your capital, by squaring off your positions at par or at profit as and when you get first chance: next strategy required wait and watch and again try to protect your capital:these are my view, capital is yours,you are the best judge thanks