Ashwani chadha:earn while you learn: Helpline

ashwani chadha

ANY BODY IF INTERESTED CAN ASK FROM ME FAIR MARKET VALUE OF ANY STOCK FOR INTRA DAY PURPOSE OR END OF DAY STOP LOSS FOR POSITION TRADING PURPOSE,I WILL GIVE IT IN INDIAN RUPEE IF YOU ARE TRADING OUT OF INDIA MARKET ,YOU WILL HAVE TO CONVERT IT IN YOUR CURRENCY,IF REQUIRED I WILL GIVE FOMULA HOW DOLLER IS CONVERTED TO INDIAN Rupee ,you can do reverse of it thanks

any body if interested can ask from me fair market value of any stock for intra day purpose or end of day stop loss for position trading purpose,i will give it in indian rupee if you are trading out of india market ,you will have to convert it in your currency,if required i will give fomula how doller is converted to indian rupee ,you can do reverse of it thanks

at present silver is in long term bull trend one should try to go long in it on end of day basis keeping 3% as a trailing stopl loss from the top made by silver and enjoy the long term bull ride this is my first view please comment

at present silver is in long term bull trend one should try to go long in it on end of day basis keeping 3% as a trailing stopl loss from the top made by silver and enjoy the long term bull ride this is my first view please comment

try to go long in crude ,its prime trend is long , save your self from going short in it other .you will be caught ,either stay away or go long (ashwani chadha)thanks this is my second view

try to go long in crude ,its prime trend is long , save your self from going short in it other .you will be caught ,either stay away or go long (ashwani chadha)thanks this is my second view

skill trading V/s time trading:most of us loose money in the commodity market,as just after few days of trading we think, we are skilled traders,but to become a skilled trader,is a very long and pain full process,initially we all loose money and it take THREE years before we become skilled trader,by that time we loose heart & most of us leave the market considering it gambling, but we must under trading is not gambling.it is a pure white coller job,it is a game of mind,please give this game desired time which it required.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TIME TRADING:till we are not skilled trader,try to do time trading,first step is dont try to trade the market on intra day basis,it require high leval of skill which you do not pocess so far,just try to recognize the long term trend,now buy it ,give end of day stoploss, hold it for a long time,give it time may be months ,so that during that longer period it can earn for you,dont see its intra day movement,it require less skill leval in this way YOU WILL EARN WHILE YOU LEARN:I am here to help you to decide wheather your eod stop loss is perfect are not,AT PRESENT YOU CAN CATCH---------- SILVER-----SILVER-----SILVER-----SILVER-------SILVER ----LONG----LONG-----LONG-----LONG---LONG WITH 3% STOP LOSS FROM THE ENTRY VALUE & AFTER THAT 3% BELOW FROM THE PREVIOUS DAY HIGH BEST OF LUCK. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEWS TO ENCOURAGE ME & DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME IF YOU ARE CAUGHT SOME WHERE IN COMMODITY

skill trading V/s time trading:most of us loose money in the commodity market,as just after few days of trading we think, we are skilled traders,but to become a skilled trader,is a very long and pain full process,initially we all loose money and it take THREE years before we become skilled trader,by that time we loose heart & most of us leave the market considering it gambling, but we must under trading is not gambling.it is a pure white coller job,it is a game of mind,please give this game desired time which it required.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TIME TRADING:till we are not skilled trader,try to do time trading,first step is dont try to trade the market on intra day basis,it require high leval of skill which you do not pocess so far,just try to recognize the long term trend,now buy it ,give end of day stoploss, hold it for a long time,give it time may be months ,so that during that longer period it can earn for you,dont see its intra day movement,it require less skill leval in this way YOU WILL EARN WHILE YOU LEARN:I am here to help you to decide wheather your eod stop loss is perfect are not,AT PRESENT YOU CAN CATCH---------- SILVER-----SILVER-----SILVER-----SILVER-------SILVER ----LONG----LONG-----LONG-----LONG---LONG WITH 3% STOP LOSS FROM THE ENTRY VALUE & AFTER THAT 3% BELOW FROM THE PREVIOUS DAY HIGH BEST OF LUCK. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEWS TO ENCOURAGE ME & DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME IF YOU ARE CAUGHT SOME WHERE IN COMMODITY

if some body has followed my advice,one can under stand how fast one can mint money by time trading technique as i mentioned above thanks

if some body has followed my advice,one can under stand how fast one can mint money by time trading technique as i mentioned above thanks

But you're not long silver. Yesterday you said to buy it on close. Yesterday was Sunday and the market was closed so tonight is the time you'll be buying. Until that happens and there's a P&L I wouldn't go on about how great you are......

It will also be impossible to enjoy any long term bull ride with a 3% stop. Maybe you'll catch a few days, maybe you might get lucky and catch a week's move but long term, no way. Try a 10% stop, better yet 20% then you're talking.

i WAS HOLDING LONG IN SILVER FROM 51700 IN INDIAN RS FROM FRIDAY AT PRESENT IN INDIA IT IS TRADING AT 54400, I AM HOLDING IT AT EOD STOP LOSS WHICH 3 % APP AT PRESENT IT IS 52372/- MARKET IS TRADING IN INDIA AT PRESENT , IT WILL CONTINUE FOR NEXT 8 HOUR & ONCE YOUR MARKET WILL OPEN WE WILL FOLLOW YOUR MRKET, AS FOR AS PRICE OF SILVER IS CONCERNED,TECHNICAL USED IN INDIA AND UK ARE SAME ,SO IF MY STRATEGY IS SUCESSFULL IN INDIA ,IT IS SUCCESSFULL IN UK ALSO ,I AM ALWAYS AT YOUR HELP THANKS

it will also be impossible to enjoy any long term bull ride with a 3% stop. Maybe you'll catch a few days, maybe you might get lucky and catch a week's move but long term, no way. Try a 10% stop, better yet 20% then you're talking.

in india at 42104 on 21/1/11 silver gone long( last move after trigring previous stop loss)stop loss never exceded 2 to 4 % average 3%, at present trading in india at 54400 app 30 % profit, if now 3% stop loss hit who bothers,it will be considered a long term bull ride, in less then two month i am always at your help thanks

skill trading v/s time trading:most of us loose money in the commodity market,as just after few days of trading we think, we are skilled traders,but to become a skilled trader,is a very long and pain full process,initially we all loose money and it take three years before we become skilled trader,by that time we loose heart & most of us leave the market considering it gambling, but we must under trading is not gambling.it is a pure white coller job,it is a game of mind,please give this game desired time which it required.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------time trading:till we are not skilled trader,try to do time trading,first step is dont try to trade the market on intra day basis,it require high leval of skill which you do not pocess so far,just try to recognize the long term trend,now buy it ,give end of day stoploss, hold it for a long time,give it time may be months ,so that during that longer period it can earn for you,dont see its intra day movement,it require less skill leval in this way you will earn while you learn:i am here to help you to decide wheather your eod stop loss is perfect are not,at present you can catch---------- silver-----silver-----silver-----silver-------silver ----long----long-----long-----long---long with 3% stop loss from the entry value & after that 3% below from the previous day high best of luck. Please give your views to encourage me & dont hesitate to ask me if you are caught some where in commodity

to day was quite a voletile day almost all the commodities gone in to correction .even crude /silver/gold (after a rise)but it does not mean they have broken their long term bull trend, be care full that it is just an opportunity to catch the bull train ,if you have already missed,buy on dip strategy still work in these three,but let the correction settle & then try to go long at aprice where your end of day stop loss is comfortable

i WAS HOLDING LONG IN SILVER FROM 51700 IN INDIAN RS FROM FRIDAY AT PRESENT IN INDIA IT IS TRADING AT 54400, I AM HOLDING IT AT EOD STOP LOSS WHICH 3 % APP AT PRESENT IT IS 52372/- MARKET IS TRADING IN INDIA AT PRESENT , IT WILL CONTINUE FOR NEXT 8 HOUR & ONCE YOUR MARKET WILL OPEN WE WILL FOLLOW YOUR MRKET, AS FOR AS PRICE OF SILVER IS CONCERNED,TECHNICAL USED IN INDIA AND UK ARE SAME ,SO IF MY STRATEGY IS SUCESSFULL IN INDIA ,IT IS SUCCESSFULL IN UK ALSO ,I AM ALWAYS AT YOUR HELP THANKS
Mate, looks like silver bent you over today ..!!! ???

even yesterday all the commodities have broken their long term prime trend but silver was only commodity whose prime trend was intect both the days & its stop loss was not trigered,as on eod basis, decision is taken after close of eod bar, it means close of market,and next day at opening action is taken,both day closing price was above its lower support,so the move was not required to be closed,what hapned during intra day with price,what was high or low during day, we are not concerned,decision is taken on the basis of closing price,and high /low are used just to calculate mathematical lower support,this lower support is our stop loss,once closing is below this support on end of day basis,only then move will be closed , it never happned with silver since one and a half month,stop loss also never exceded average 3%,what else one can expect from a perfect mechnical trading system,if any other detail you require connected with strategy i am here to help you.broadly i have explained the system,this is universally followed by all the technical analyst thanks very much

mate, looks like silver bent you over today ..!!! ???

if a person initial stop loss hit again & again ,it means miles to go before he reap,but if a person( trading on end of day basis)his trailing stop loss hit after few days ,it means a future money minting king is on the cards best of luck

if a person initial stop loss hit again & again ,it means miles to go before he reap,but if a person( trading on end of day basis)his trailing stop loss hit after few days ,it means a future money minting king is on the cards best of luck

a person who know how to keep his capital intact,he is an ultimate winner in this market

a person who know how to keep his capital intact,he is an ultimate winner in this market

keeping all your eggs in one basket is not a good strategy in stock market:always devide your capital in ten equal risk segmants:it means never invest more then 10% of your capital in one stock,it will keep your capital safe

keeping all your eggs in one basket is not a good strategy in stock market:always devide your capital in ten equal risk segmants:it means never invest more then 10% of your capital in one stock,it will keep your capital safe

hope for the best & prepare for the worest is the policy which is successful in this market

if you are alive in this market, then ultimately you are successfull in this market

To consider your self successful, you can not expect that every day will be a winning day, the profit leval in commodity market is so high, that out of five day ,in four days, if you are just at break even,nither earned any thing nor lost any thing,even then if fifth day is a winning day that will be sufficient, to make you a successfull trader, in this market BEST OF LUCK FOR TRADING