Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Being British is something I'd prefer to keep quiet, if possible

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Embarrased to be British

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Ashamed to be British

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
to be honest, being a mexican living in the UK, i can tell you that survey is simply wrong wrong wrong. that is simply not true.

j

I have been to Mexico myself, and all by myself :D :!:

I was on a group trip in the USA in 2002. While in San Diego, i got early in the morning, caught the trolley down to the border, and hopped over to Tijuana. Spent a few hours walking the streets, charming pretty Mexican girls along the way ;)
(- oh, and being offered every type of fake watch under the sun! ;) ) - them were the days :)

I'd love to visit the Mexican countryside, it looks amazing :)

I have been to Mexico myself, and all by myself :D :!:

I was on a group trip in the USA in 2002. While in San Diego, i got early in the morning, caught the trolley down to the border, and hopped over to Tijuana. Spent a few hours walking the streets, charming pretty Mexican girls along the way ;)
(- oh, and being offered every type of fake watch under the sun! ;) ) - them were the days :)

I'd love to visit the Mexican countryside, it looks amazing :)

yep, the girls are OK too :cheesy: ,
the country side is beautiful and mixed (deserts, jungles, snowed mountains, lovely beaches, pine tree forests, etc.) the things you get if you are have high mountains. (i was born at 2,200 metres above sea level within pine tree forests, but at the same latitude than Hong Kong:eek: )

but, quality of life is not, simply not better than in the UK, and that i can bet on.

j

"We also have one of if not THE finest popular / contemporary music scenes in the world "...absolutely , we attract great musicians from all over the world who make this country their own...for example ....Rolf Harris

"We also have one of if not THE finest popular / contemporary music scenes in the world "...absolutely , we attract great musicians from all over the world who make this country their own...for example ....Rolf Harris

thought his version of "Stairway To Heaven" p*ssed on the original!

This is a irrelevant question.....I am neutral on this...

In any Democracy this kind of question is not necessary....

The question reminds me of a 'caveman' attitude to life......Are you proud to belong to this cave..??

The more imporant question to ask is on a global scale....Are we fit to be called humans....Are we Civilised enough.....Are we on right path to Civilisation...What legacy are we going to leave to our children....etc

Gandhi was once asked 'What do you think of British Civilisation?'....His answer was 'It's a good idea'

At this stage we ask all our immigrants to take Oath before taking up British Citizenship.....That we will be faithful etc etc.....To be honest it is time to ask the locals, who were born here to take the same oath....

Immigrants have made a conscious decision to become British unlike locals who were born here....