Are You Just Trading to Make a Living?

Attachments

• balls.jpg
    balls.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 466
I trade for 2 reasons, 1: I find it fascinating and enjoy it more than most of the other business i do... 2: If you do get to a good level you really can make an absolute fortune. Personally i'd like to get to a level where i'm making at least 6 figures annually... if i don't achieve this level within a few years then its not worth giving my time tbh. Based on how things are going now i'm confident that everything will continue to go to plan.

I am in the same position. Possibly a little further along the track.

I think I have got my answers, thank you to all...!!

I have now deduced that most of you won't even have the brain to solve a simple "1st degree equation" never mind making millions from trading!

Keep on wasting your time with exchanging garbage with one another on a site which is called "Trade2Win". It's really the thing to do -- Say no more!!

I have now deduced that most of you won't even have the brain to solve a simple "1st degree equation" never mind making millions from trading!

Keep on wasting your time with exchanging garbage with one another on a site which is called "Trade2Win". It's really the thing to do -- Say no more!!

You could try engaging with some of the people who have responded. Just a thought.

Just go to the journals section. Lots of people there have plans of making millions. If you follow what they do, I don't see how you can fail.

Don't be silly... You haven't responded to my question.

A little bit immature and emotional, don't you think?

It is absolutely amazing when I hear traders with years of trading experience are just happy to make a living out of day-trading!

Do you not belong to the group of people who went to this field in order to become extremely rich out of it in the first place?

Why is that so amazing? What is wrong with not being obsessed with acquiring far more money than you need? Most people need only eat 3 meals a day, wear one suit at a time, drive one car at a time, live in one house etc. Have you ever considered the intellectual, philosophical and moral freedom offered by a simple but adequate lifestyle?

When you have mastered trading you can treat the markets like an ATM and just extract what you need when you need it. Far more satisfying.

A rather presumptuous statement redolent of prejudice rather than understanding. Don't the brokerage stats indicate that approx 20% traders are profitable? Not bad, considering the skills and aptitudes required are unlike those of most other walks of life.

So what's your real point? Do you have anything to offer this community? :)

It is absolutely amazing when I hear traders with years of trading experience are just happy to make a living out of day-trading!

Do you not belong to the group of people who went to this field in order to become extremely rich out of it in the first place?

Also, the following link discusses this topic as well...

http://cfd-traders.blogspot.com/2011/07/be-killer-trader.html

...let's hear your comments if you will?

People who go into the field believing the riches soon turn to the realisation that you can do it just to get by.