• Yes, but I'm also trading family money

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • No, I am backed by an investor/arcade

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • No, I have a part/full time job and trade on the side

Votes: 42 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is very much like trading in one sense for a lot of people. There's something there blindingly obvious, staring everyone in the face and yet they haven't seen it but without that knowledge: the 'key' , the poll will lead to false conclusions which are completely useless:clap:

Only 254 posts , a fewer posts of quality and only a few words of wisdom.Where is the 95% in the pol?l:LOL:Ret

A bunch of amateurs here.

One Clap is enough too see my backside, four claps is for your multiple disguises.It is the only give away amongst many of your personality giveaways in your posts, and note the pattern of multiple dresses appearing everywhere simulataenously.

huh? Can someone translate this nonsensical babble for me? I lost my secret decoder ring.

Thanks,

Peter

The poll is very much like trading in one sense for a lot of people. There's something there blindingly obvious, staring everyone in the face and yet they haven't seen it but without that knowledge: the 'key' , the poll will lead to false conclusions which are completely useless:clap:

Do you mean the results of the poll, or just the poll questions themselves?
Personally I was a bit surprised at how many people are trading family money, and I do not mean that in any critical sense.

[BTW, interesting trading tip in your profile].

huh? Can someone translate this nonsensical babble for me? I lost my secret decoder ring.

"Ignore" is a lot simpler. For one who never used to use it, I find mine is growing rapidly. When it gets seriously into double-figures, I suppose it may be time to leave.