Are there any broker with no slippage, rare requotes

Halo everyone

which broker would you recommend for scapling, thats mean
no slippage, no or a few requotes ,

for now i just find one broker without slippage , it is alpari

and now i need i more broker

plz give me some advice , thanks:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Go here: DCFX.

Here are the current FX rates streaming through their Currenex and MT4 platform right now:

2z7na55.jpg

se15k5.jpg

Their liquidity provider pricing comes through an integrated ECN Currenex Hub (the exact same pricing also comes through an MT4 platform) and they are one of the truest DMA platforms out there for "retail" forex. They can also provide you with an institutional account as well when you grow beyond the retail level.

The DO charge a commission. However, even after you add their commission to the rates you see here, your aggregate spreads are still less than what you will get through most other retail forex brokers.

What you will NOT see on DCFX's trading platform are:

- Constant price spiking
- Constant negative slippage
- Constant poor and adverse fills
- Constant frozen platform just before a significant move
- Constant re-quotes
- Constant spread widening without cause, justification or good reason

This is one of the fastest and most accurate trading platforms for the retail trading that I've seen. The fills are accurate and quick, so you don't have to worry about missing your entry target. If you are a scalper, having a blazing quick fill that is not abhorrently loaded with negative slippage is very important. Their platform is very easy to scalp (too easy in fact).

You will not be able to open an account with a $500 credit card deposit. They do require a deposit - I think around the $8k to $10k level. If you are serious about trading forex, then you really should have enough room under your total margin used per trade, in order to comfortably remain on the positive side of the margin call. You don't want to play that game anyway, so having a substantial level of available margin is important.

You will notice that during high volatility periods caused by news, that the DCFX platform is very responsive and very quick on fills. They don't seem to be phased to anywhere near the same degree as many of the other retail platforms out there just because the market pick up speed slightly before or during a news outbreak. You will find that during news outbreaks you will be able to get into and out of the market On Quoted Price with a very high degree of consistency.

I am not affiliated with DCFX in any way - period. However, I am sick and tired of bucket shop retail forex brokers getting away with murder on Wall Street, merely because they can. So, if anybody asks me what retail forex broker I think is best - I tell them what I believe to be true. Right now, DCFX has one of the absolute best retail platforms in existence.

Spread in Forex will pinch a trade both side.

Considering spread as 0.8

Opening and Closing a Trade you will lose 1.6 ~ $16.

While opening and closing a Euro Currency Future in CME will cost the commission only which is as low as $3.67 all inclusive.

Hi Eurex

Let’s look at Euro currency future as opposed to a 0.8 spread on the TradeDirect365 platform
Euro future is trading: Bid 1.3685 – Ask 1.3686
If you buy and then sell at this point what are the total costs?
Round turn commission is $3.67 plus the minimum spread which is 1 pip = $13.67
The Euro futures has a minimum 1pt spread you buy at the ask price and sell at the bid.

With Euro cash at 0.8 pip Bid 1.36850 – Ask 1.36858 no commission.
Round turn buying and selling at this point is a total cost of 0.8pip = $8.00
You buy at the bid and sell at the ask price as with a futures trade.
You would pay a 58% difference in costs trading futures which I find a little scary that many traders do not understand.
I hope that I have made this example clear. I think the error is in not factoring in the 1 pip spread with the futures price. Thanks

Spread in Forex will pinch a trade both side.

Considering spread as 0.8

Opening and Closing a Trade you will lose 1.6 ~ $16.

While opening and closing a Euro Currency Future in CME will cost the commission only which is as low as $3.67 all inclusive.

Yes, but the Per Unit Profitability is significantly less with CME than with straight spot. In other words, I can create a steeper angle in my equity curve with spot than I can with CME, if I am a good and consistent trader. The pip has more value, even when it works against you when you are losing, however.

Still, in the long run, it really comes down to consistency as a trader determines true profitability.

Do you realise what you are asking for when you say you are asking for zero slippage?

All any trader in reality ever wants is to be be exposed through a brokerage to the real market, and the real market has slippage. No tricks and just the market being your battle without the broker putting their extra zero on the roulette wheel so to speak.

Asking for zero slippage you need to realise is a bit like asking for arm bands and a rubber ring when you are going for a swim, you are fully stating your level.

100% right, no slippage on a real forex market is impossible!

Yes, but the Per Unit Profitability is significantly less with CME than with straight spot. In other words, I can create a steeper angle in my equity curve with spot than I can with CME, if I am a good and consistent trader. The pip has more value, even when it works against you when you are losing, however.

Still, in the long run, it really comes down to consistency as a trader determines true profitability.

I agree, your skills as a trader will decide profitability- also, I concern about a broker that charges $3.67 all inclusive, it makes me think, how do they make money, through MM actives? They all have liquidity cost too, how is it possible to offer this to a retail trader? no sense

I am using an offshore broker and I love the fact that I rarely get slippage and requotes. Small brokers do not have this slippage problems, I guess.

Man, I doubt if there is any broker onshore whose clients don't suffer slippages- whether positive or negative. But it is the negative sides and constant requotes that frustrates more; especially from a regulated broker. But I hear honest scalping offshore from brokers with reputable and client friendly trading conditions upon a reliable customers service. To me, you don't get much to lose after taking your deep research before trying them, after all our lovely but tricky regulated brokers are practically more dangerous, only that they hide behind their licenses. Yes.http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.fxcm.com?page=35

Oh please, offshore and honest yeah right i do not belive so.Yes you do occasionaly get here in GB the occasional problem but being regulated does mean
just that .If you are doing deep reasearch mightypen then i do not belive you would go for an offshore broker.Some people.

Last edited:
Well I guess since there are no perfect humans, there shouldn't be perfect brokers. But when brokers get consciously wrong manipulating platform smashing negative slippages on clients, it gets bad. What do you think, is it funny that a licensed broker should hack its chart, deliberately crash their trading stations, or even close trades of clients without client's consent? So why are they doing this? This is very saddening.

So mightypen what went wrong with your account then?Clearly you are mighty pi.... off.Who were you trading with?I mean at the end of the day how much do you think these brokers can slip you?If it was obvious they are neg slipping you do you not think maybe we would all know,yes you do get some slippage both pos and neg but to be honest for me its very little my trades get filled where i want them to be filled.However if you are trading offshore well they can slip you as much as they like and pal there aint a thing you can do about it because i do not know of an offshore broker that is regulated.You know Mightypen the times that people are warned about using unregulated brokers here on T2w and yet we get examples of the use of unregulated brokers .I think trading is hard enough as it is without compounding the issue.Cheers Mike..p.s good luck in your trading.Oh by the way my main concern is the spread, thats what can kill your trade.I mean managing your spread and then trying to make a profit, ok if you are trend trading or placing longer term trades.

Last edited:
Well, there are lots of brokers out there but the thing is for you to be able to find that good quality broker you really deserve that will trigger you to the next level. Like the broker I'm currently using now, is superb with fast and fair execution with no slippage and rare requote.

Yeah,I agree that you should find the right broker for you to help you succeed.I trade with low slippage rate and minimal or no-requote broker.

Halo everyone

which broker would you recommend for scapling, thats mean
no slippage, no or a few requotes ,

for now i just find one broker without slippage , it is alpari

and now i need i more broker

plz give me some advice , thanks:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've been with Alpari UK before, I got slippage and requotes.

I still have to see a broker that meets your criteria in my over 5 years trading forex. If you find one, please do tell us.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Vendor-trading system-but new to trading !!

Slippage and rare requotes are one of the things we should consider when the choosing a broker. If a broker have no problem with them, that means it is a broker worth using. The broker I'm using now, has no problem with slippage, fast execution with rare regquotes.

Erm -you state in your earlier posts that you have a demo micro account -yet you sell trading systems and state what a great broker you have re slippage etc.
I thought the Mods would be onto you by now.

Originally Posted by fizzy11
My opinion is that you should look for a good broker first and start practicing demo in order to get good experience about forex market because forex is not a one day something. Iike when i started with my broker profiforex, I was able start with micro account with just the deposit of $1 since there was no much fund then. I wish you good luck in forex!

You new guys please excercise care and keep your cash in your pocket since there are lots of free stuff here and elsewhere. If you want to save time by cutting out the studying and practice on demo, then do what the stupid and lazy do -give your cash to the vendor -he has bills to pay and beer to get in.

Last edited:
FXCM Say they never slip.
:cool::cool:

I know this is from a while back but it is funny to hear FXCM say they never slip orders... especially when Jason Rogers responded to a Forex Factory thread explaining in great detail how they pass both positive and negative slippage. The thread is here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=462967

The even funnier thing about this is that they were recently fined for not passing positive slippage and passing negative slippage prior to 2010.

Sorry FXCM this is not a dig... just some irony I noticed.

I know this is from a while back but it is funny to hear FXCM say they never slip orders...

Hi DT, FXCM has made no such claims regarding slippage. All I can think is that perhaps Bint_Crusher learned that FXCM has no re-quotes and got that confused with slippage. That said, our Trading Station platform has a Market Range feature that lets our clients minimize negative slippage while still receiving the full benefits of any positive slippage.

The even funnier thing about this is that they were recently fined for not passing positive slippage and passing negative slippage prior to 2010.

First, let me begin by saying the FXCM should have passed on positive slippage from the beginning.

While the FCA settlement was announced just two weeks ago, the time period it relates to occurred from 2006 to 2010 as you mentioned. Our system was updated in 2010 to pass all potential price improvements to clients, and our clients have received the full benefit of any price improvements since that time. Like the 2011 NFA action, this recent settlement has to do with positive slippage not being passed on in full when transactions were offset with liquidity providers prior to the 2010 update. Under the terms of the settlement, FXCM has agreed to pay fines totaling £4 million to the FCA and to provide approximately $10 million in restitution to affected clients. This settlement is a significant step in our efforts to put this legacy trade execution issue from back in 2010 behind us.

Since the changes we made in 2010, FXCM is now one of the only firms in the industry to give price improvements on both limit and market orders. For example when a dealing desk broker re-quotes traders, the trader often receives a re-quote when the market moves in their favor, but does not receive a re-quote when the market moves against them. In other words, the process is asymmetrically applied to the broker’s benefit. It's possible that this asymmetrical application of re-quotes could cause traders to miss out on potential price improvement. Last month, the FCA announced a thematic review of best execution, which we hope will uphold the same high standards and execution policies FXCM implemented back in 2010.

Taking a look at FXCM price improvements today…

Analyzing a total of 43,128,901 forex and metal trades executed by FXCM during the six month period of August 2013 -January 2014, 6,391,641 or 15% of the trades benefited from price improvements totaling $15,726,247. Of the total number of trades executed, 4,648,672 trades were limit and limit entry orders. Sixty percent of those limit and limit entry orders were positively slipped providing clients $7,296,520 in price improvements. Of the total trades executed in the six month period of August 2013 - January 2014 clients were executed at their requested price 73% of the time with no slippage. Only 12% of orders were slipped negatively. As mentioned before, FXCM is currently one of the only firms in the industry to give price improvements on both limit and market orders.

There are no re-quotes with FXCM, and our clients benefit from the positive slippage in full whenever it's available.

Hello fellow traders,

If you are looking for a good broker, please take a look at vbcapital.com.
We are a group of traders who created a company for ourselves to get good conditions from liquidity providers but we thought it would be a good idea to let others in on the opportunity.

For example FXCM has slippage on both TS2 and Pro feeds, even requotes, but it is normal till some degree.

We can provide better conditions, if you give us a try :)

Another Bucket shop in the making.