Are there any broker with no slippage, rare requotes

A broker that quarantees no slippage is nothing more than a bucket shop. Real markets don't work this way.

People get into trading because they want to make money, they are not interested in learning how the real market works.

Do you realise what you are asking for when you say you are asking for zero slippage?

All any trader in reality ever wants is to be be exposed through a brokerage to the real market, and the real market has slippage. No tricks and just the market being your battle without the broker putting their extra zero on the roulette wheel so to speak.

Asking for zero slippage you need to realise is a bit like asking for arm bands and a rubber ring when you are going for a swim, you are fully stating your level.

People get into trading because they want to make money, they are not interested in learning how the real market works.

Your for sure right about that one.I wonder how many know about liquidity and illiquid markets and what really drives price action?regards Mike.

Brokers claiming: no slippage- it's all about marketing

tanyach you are 100% correct, the key is to find the most stable. If you trade during non farm or other news, you will get slippage, it's as simple as that

As to me I prefer to trade with accentforex. They really liked their New Year offers.

candle7779, I will take a look at them as I like offers, I've never heard about them. I trade at Yadix, very happy with the execution there.

Well rather interesting proposal I'll see. And I can say that it is always profitable to look for new suggestions.

Do you realise what you are asking for when you say you are asking for zero slippage?

All any trader in reality ever wants is to be be exposed through a brokerage to the real market, and the real market has slippage. No tricks and just the market being your battle without the broker putting their extra zero on the roulette wheel so to speak.

Asking for zero slippage you need to realise is a bit like asking for arm bands and a rubber ring when you are going for a swim, you are fully stating your level.

You know, I don't think that most people know what a requote is...

Halo everyone

which broker would you recommend for scapling, thats mean
no slippage, no or a few requotes ,

for now i just find one broker without slippage , it is alpari

and now i need i more broker

plz give me some advice , thanks:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Weltrade broker claim no slippage and requotes

hello

the broker must provide trading gold

Hi,

Varengold Bank offers no slippage, no requotes.
It is also a German-regulated commercial bank and can offer interest on your deposit.

Are you still interested in trading your own account?

Halo everyone

which broker would you recommend for scapling, thats mean
no slippage, no or a few requotes ,

for now i just find one broker without slippage , it is alpari

and now i need i more broker

plz give me some advice , thanks:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why not trade Forex Futures.

It will save you a ton of money in spreads Its regulated shows order flow and is very liquid. Everything else is same.

Look for 6E which is symbol for Euro USD from CME. I switched from Forex to Forex Futures because spread in Forex is 1-1.5 pips which is $10-$15 per side which implies $20-$30 per round turn.

In Forex futures you get < $4 per round turn and no spread.

If you look for per 1000 trades you are paying $20,000-$30,000 in Forex in Spreads.
While in Forex Futures you pay $4000 thats 80% saving.

Cheers

Why not trade Forex Futures.

It will save you a ton of money in spreads Its regulated shows order flow and is very liquid. Everything else is same.

Look for 6E which is symbol for Euro USD from CME. I switched from Forex to Forex Futures because spread in Forex is 1-1.5 pips which is $10-$15 per side which implies $20-$30 per round turn.

In Forex futures you get < $4 per round turn and no spread.

If you look for per 1000 trades you are paying $20,000-$30,000 in Forex in Spreads.
While in Forex Futures you pay $4000 thats 80% saving.

Cheers

Don't get me wrong, in general I agree with you.
FX futures are way better than a bucket shop, no argument.
No spreads though?
Are you earning the spread on a regular basis?
There is definitely a bid / ask.

6E usually has a 1 tick spread.
Page 5 - CME FX futures:
http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/files/tradingfxfutures.pdf
CME E-QUIVALENTS – free realtime quotes:
http://datasuite.cmegroup.com/dataS...ctCode=6E,6J,6B&exchange=XCME&selected_tab=fx
Contract specs:
http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/euro-fx_contract_specifications.html

Like I say though, generally I agree with you.
Only places I would trade spot are MBT / Interactive / LMAX.
Only LMAX consistently beats the 1 tick spread, without the contract size step (microlot resolution).

Last edited:
EBS, Currenex and Capmar may beat the typical 1 tick 6E spread as well.
Don't know as I haven't used them, wouldn't surprise me though.

So i am assuming, judging by what people are saying on this thread that it is better to trade the futures market than spot fx because of all the bucket shops out there in the FX world? Which futures broker would you recommend and how much is required to trade futures? Thanks

Depends what you're trading.

If talking equities, IG Markets, Accendo Markets - both DMA CFDs.

If talking currencies - an ECN, like Curranex (there are others, but I forget now. Google 'ECN'). IG do a semi-ECN solution, where you have some access to bank liquidity. Not sure about Accendo. You'll pay a comm for the access, but then you know you're paying market spread.

Surprised you've named Alpari there!

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
If you are after a 24 hr fixed spread of 0.8 pip with no commission on AUD/USD, EUR/USD, JPY/USD then you could try our ASIC regulated platform TradeDirect365. I am the CEO, so feel free to ask me any questions I can help with. If you are after a STP broker with institutional spreads + brokerage then LMAX may be an option. I don't have any affiliation with this group.

there are brokers like this but they are all market makers so dont expect to get fast order execution or trade fills over news periods.

Just in responding to Fredfound
Orders on our platform will get filled. (20,000 quotes per second)
You will find going into news periods that it's the ECN brokers where liquidity drops and spreads widen.
We use a market making model for hedging exposure as a portfolio. This creates an efficiency which allows our pricing and spreads to be extremely tight and always in line with the underlying instrument. We would lose business quickly if trades were re-quoted and there were any delays in execution. As we don't have a massive marketing budget like IG or CMC we rely on a fair and effective platform that traders recommend.
Try our Demo which replicates the live market fills. I believe you will be impressed by the speed and fills both in Demo and live.