Are stops really a good idea?

rathcoole, i still dont think you spelt it out enough for him! T-D was having a laugh, a joke, taking the ****, whatever.

To think that anybody would think that anybody else would relate 'rep' points on here to the financial markets illustrates why you can make money trading - because there are people out there who think like that that trade too...

for one person to fall for it is one thing, but for a second person to come on abusing people over the subject which the first person has already acknowledged he got wrong, seems a bit .......... ironic ?

for one person to fall for it is one thing, but for a second person to come on abusing people over the subject which the first person has already acknowledged he got wrong, seems a bit .......... ironic ?

Haha don't, please, we'll be here all day and I have an interview tomorrow :D

wtf is this?! I just found this thread again by coincidence and I see a 5 page argument about whether or not I was being serious when I said I can not use stops because I have a lot of reputation points?!

LOOOOOL

I was taking the p*ss.

Trying to be ironic.

Making an attempt at dry humour.

Relieving boredom.

Or being a c*nt.

Whichever way you like to view it.

But I can guarantee that I was not being serious.

wtf is this?! I just found this thread again by coincidence and I see a 5 page argument about whether or not I was being serious when I said I can not use stops because I have a lot of reputation points?!

LOOOOOL

I was taking the p*ss.

Trying to be ironic.

Making an attempt at dry humour.

Relieving boredom.

Or being a c*nt.

Whichever way you like to view it.

But I can guarantee that I was not being serious.

DAMN! I was just incorporating that into my new 99% never lose again $$$ strategy

Hey hold on I'm the daddy and think I should have a say !!!