Are stops really a good idea?

Hey, have you considered actually making some trades with real money WITHOUT STOPS as opposed to asking a bunch of people on a bulletin board what they think about it?

P.S I'm long Oil, without a stop and a plan to average aggressively (without a stop).

I can afford to do this because I have a lot of reputation points.

But it's not very clever.

At any rate, I'll let you know how it goes.

Why should the oil market care about your t2w reputation points?

Maybe i should start writing my own thread of teachings, these points might come in handy on a bad day.

Your teachings would have to be useful for the points to appear; not looking good for you on that front, unless they were teachings on how not to understand irony.

Your teachings would have to be useful for the points to appear; not looking good for you on that front, unless they were teachings on how not to understand irony.

You've just done exactly what you've said i've done, are you joking or what? Maybe you need to go and refine your own understanding of irony.

You've just done exactly what you've said i've done, are you joking or what? Maybe you need to go and refine your own understanding of irony.

Ironically it is you who needs to redefine his understanding of my understanding of irony.

Someone get him a taxi, he's completely missed the point in the first place, and now he's swallowing his own tongue.

Where I come from I'd want an ambulance for that; maybe if your parents had known that when they dropped you on your head you wouldn't be suffering this intellectual airball.

What I'm saying barry, is they should have called an ambulance rather than a taxi. Just in case you missed that.

Where I come from I'd want an ambulance for that; maybe if your parents had known that when they dropped you on your head you wouldn't be suffering this intellectual airball.

Calling an ambulance would infer that i care about you? A taxi will be fine, but i'll pay for it.

Now why don't you try reading mine and foredog's posts again, and maybe by next week the original irony of my post might infiltrate your pea sized clump of nerve endings you try and pass off as a brain.

Calling an ambulance would infer that i care about you? A taxi will be fine, but i'll pay for it.

Now why don't you try reading mine and foredog's posts again, and maybe by next week the original irony of my post might infiltrate your pea sized clump of nerve endings you try and pass off as a brain.

I love it when people crack under the pressure of a harmless little flame. Dry your eyes Barry mate, you've not completely embarrassed yourself yet.

I think the real irony here is best summed up by a quote from Arb...

"Arguing in an internet forum is a bit like competing in the special olympics - you might win, but you're still retarded".

arguing_over_internet.jpg

I think the real irony here is best summed up by a quote from Arb...

"Arguing in an internet forum is a bit like competing in the special olympics - you might win, but you're still retarded".

Ha yes very true, but I had the final half hour at work to fill, so I thought I would pick on a couple of people and see who broke. Obviously we have a winner. Great quote though.

I love it when people crack under the pressure of a harmless little flame. Dry your eyes Barry mate, you've not completely embarrassed yourself yet.

Haha, if you hadn't been so keen to be a little teacher's pet by defending Trader Dante in his absence, you wouldn't have shown yourself up to be such a half-wit.

P.S Phil that picture is just wrong... look how far behind the other two are... they're not even trying...

Haha, if you hadn't been so keen to be a little teacher's pet by defending Trader Dante in his absence, you wouldn't have shown yourself up to be such a half-wit.

Haha Barry, you still don't get my initial point, which is almost as tragic as the above photo. Have a read, have a think, and then get back to me. Or don't, I really won't lose much sleep over it. For pity's sake stop trying to score points off me, it's getting tiresome and a little desperate.