Are indicators worthless?

They are not worthless. Its all about understanding how they come about and using them correctly. Don't let people tell you they are worthless or they lag price etc. You are not going on a competition of who wins more. You just want to beat the market every once in a while. They may lag but its a confirmation that you are after, right? Furthermore, its not about the indicators. Its all about YOU! as a trader. If you are impatient, greedy, indecisive and doesn't have a plan, its will be all useless even if you are a master of all the indicators in the world.

They are not worthless. Its all about understanding how they come about and using them correctly. Don't let people tell you they are worthless or they lag price etc. You are not going on a competition of who wins more. You just want to beat the market every once in a while. They may lag but its a confirmation that you are after, right? Furthermore, its not about the indicators. Its all about YOU! as a trader. If you are impatient, greedy, indecisive and doesn't have a plan, its will be all useless even if you are a master of all the indicators in the world.

Go spam another board. You are NOT welcome here.

Peter

which part of my post to the author constitutes SPAM. Am i not allow to give my opinions? And who are you ? Are you the admin? if not, STFU

How about reading the site guidelines before posting and name calling? You are looking for website traffic to your NEW blog in a signature link.

Site Guidelines
Specifically, section 3.2 and to some extent 4.3

No, I'm NOT an admin, just a member tired of seeing all the spam cr@p on here.

Peter

First of all, I am not any vendor and I don't sell anything. Secondly, my blog is educational and free. You won't find any adverts to sell things there. And if anyone wants to view its their own choice. Thirdly, T2W is full of adverts. Although the guidelines say they have no participation or what gives, but adverts are adverts. No excuses. Some more, they are featured selling products. What have you got to say about this? Fourthly, unless you are admin, then I guess i would treat your replies as SPAM.